IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ambu

Help needed- Afraid of delivery

Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers,

I am a 6 months pregnant woman and my delvery will be on November. Currently I am very much feared that something wrong will happen to me.I had problem with a disease and currently having medicine for it. Will there be any problem to me or my child? My details are as below

DOB : 19/09/1983

Time : 10:45 AM

Place: Kannur, Kerala

Expecting valuabe predictions from respected astrologers

Worship Karparatchambagai amman for this purpose. she will take care. The story of this amman is "When there was a lady who was Pragenant and her unborn child was in trouble and she worshiped Deviji and she came and helped her by way of having the KARU in a pot and and returned to the lady once she is ok and the lady gave birth to a child"

"it is like test tube baby" I request you to worship her and make a wish that you will come to her temple once everything is over. everything will be right.

Gurujis,

I am currently residing in UAE. I am not in a position to go to temples. Also my husband want to go to India for delivery due to financial problems.But I am confused as all my relatives are here. I also like to be my delivary in India. But my relatives are not accepting it. Please give me a solution. Where will be my delivery? In my native place or in UAE?

Please help me to find a solution....

Thanks in advance

Ambuji

First of all please accept my compliments on good news.This happens with most of women during their first delivery so nothing to fear about Ambuji.If possible do this,

when you get negative thoughts,first wash your hands and hold one 5 mukhi Rudraksha in your right hand tightly in your palm,wait for 2-3 minutes and see what happens!

Don't worry and you should have a normal delivery,I wish you all the best.And yes after delivery please go to Lord Shiva's temple and offer a prayer there.

Jay Ji,

WARM REGARDS!

YOU MADE MY WHOLE SAAWAN KA MAHINA JUST SUPERB AND YOU KNOW WHY! THANKS A LOT REALLY!

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepa

Divine soul like yours are always at its peak in all months when you worship Sai and Shiva,be blessed Deepa.

Respected Astrologers,

I am a 6 months pregnant woman and my delvery will be on November. Currently I am very much feared that something wrong will happen to me.I had problem with a disease and currently having medicine for it. Will there be any problem to me or my child? My details are as below

DOB : 19/09/1983

Time : 10:45 AM

Place: Kannur, Kerala

Expecting valuabe predictions from respected astrologers

Mars is quite weak in this chart. Ketu is on the asc. Both these things cause fear, suspicion and worry.

5th lord is strong in Asc and aspects 5th house of children. No malefic aspects to 5th house. fears are baseless.

wear pearl/red coral combination.

- Pablo