IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohini_nakshatra

Rahu in Lagna- Effects on personality

Rate this topic

Respected astrologers, and anyone else who has experience with this placement, could you tell me how it colors the personality of a person? Does it, for example, make others afraid or suspicious of the person, or just uncomfortable around tht person ? Or make the person look mysterious or shady in the eyes of others?

I have Rahu in Cancer lagna, and currently undergoing Rahu mahadasha. Do you thinks its effects become more pronounced in the mahadasha?

Respected astrologers, and anyone else who has experience with this placement, could you tell me how it colors the personality of a person? Does it, for example, make others afraid or suspicious of the person, or just uncomfortable around tht person ? Or make the person look mysterious or shady in the eyes of others?

I have Rahu in Cancer lagna, and currently undergoing Rahu mahadasha. Do you thinks its effects become more pronounced in the mahadasha?

Rahu doesn't do so well in Cancer. Pearl is recommended.

Rahu on the ascendant can give one a dark or shady appearance. It may make one seem mysterious to others. It gives an exaggerated ego, ambitious but not always realistic.

It gives strong cravings for fame and very strong worldy appetites.

If the chart is strong it can be a great time for career and notoriety, if the chart is weak it can make one suffer alot.

Rahu is like Saturn and can make one feel depressed and isolated. But unlike Saturn is has a quality of glamour & illusion and sometimes success comes out of nowhere very quickly but that still may not bring mental peace or happiness.

Rahu on the ascendant brings many changes and challenges in life. There is a natural attraction to foreigners, foreign lands, strange and unusual things. Often during Rahu MD a person desires eating Meat and some unhealthy habits like alcohol & drugs.

But the chart must be analyzed on its own.

- Pablo

Hi

Rahu in Lagna alone without any beneficial aspect will surely give bad face, lower jobs, problems in life etc. Since Rahu is concerned with foreign land, it also makes a prime stand over foreign travel, foreign interests, sometimes even looks of a foreigner or thinking / personality.

I remember once you mentioned in the forum that your chart is so very similar to another native, where you both are overseas and working and the native was under Kaal Sarp yoga, if I can recall properly.

Do write in how your Rahu MD has been yet, and how much influential you are with foreign cultures. I'm sure people can learn many a things from this discussion.

I've also read somewhere that Rahu in Cancer and ketu in Capricorn is the worst position for them. But Rahu's fall is in Gemini so I ain't sure about it. Though it shows that maybe you are not satisfied with your looks and you hide the real yourself from people by changing your outlook.

wbr

Sonny

Hi Pablo,

I have found that people hesitate to approach me. A lot of people have told me that. When I was younger, I was very 'black and white', and would not even talk to someone if I didn't like them. Hopefully I am mellowing, and atleast I think I have become much more inclusive. But every now and then people tell me they had an entirely different impression of me before they talked to me. :)

You could say my life has been chanllenging...esp early childhood. I do feel a little lonely sometimes...feel that no one understands me. but i have learned to live with it.

Sonny,

I don't know about bad face....I don't think I look bad :D But yes i do have a persistent acne problem. And I am definitely not satisfied with my looks.

I am all for new ideas, but no particular fascination with foreigners per se. I like to read a lot. and i love Discovery channel, if tht counts :) Also have an interest in astrology, palmistry, etc etc from a very young age.

Rahu MD has been a roller coaster ride, except for the Venus antardasha- well initially it was good after so much of tubulence, but now it feels monotonous to the extreme. We are never satisfied, are we? :D

I have heard it said that Rahu in Cancer lagna is not that bad (as compared to rahu in lagna with other signs)...My rahu receives the aspect of mars(exalted), sun and merc from the 7th house. Does tht make matters better or worse?