IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Raj_an

Respected USR ji n Ppena Ji...

Rate this topic

Respected Guru ji's,

This is one of the relative (Female)chart

Is it the right time for her to get married?

She is currently doing her PG studies as a part time, and working in a private concern.

Is manglik or rahu-ketu dosha present?

How will be her marriage prospects. How will be her carreer/occupation after marriage.

Female

dob : 21 july 1984

time : 12:30 pm(afternoon)

place : madurai (tamil nadu)

Need prediction and remedies(gemstone or worship to be done) on the chart.

Thank you,

Rajan

Respected Guru ji's,

She is currently doing her PG studies as a part time, and working in a private concern.

How will be her marriage prospects. How will be her carreer/occupation after marriage.

Female

Thank you,

Rajan

Respected Guru ji's,

Female

Thank you,

Rajan

She is Manglik. The moon should be strengthened in the chart. Honoring Chandra on Mondays is important.

She is currently running Su/Moon so it is possible for marriage from now until before Dec, 2008.

However possibilites are stronger during her moon cycle (2014). But that is up to her.

She will have a very strong career. No doubt about it, with or without marriage.

- Pablo

Rajan,

Saturn in lagna and Rahu placement in 8th can obstruct the marriage proposals and delay in fixing the marriage.

She has to do Shanti to these planets on Saturday in any temple.

Marriage likely by 5/2009.

She is not mangalik.She can wear red coral on her little finger.She can wear a pearl , ruby also. No other gem.

with best wishes,

USR

Rajan,

Saturn in lagna and Rahu placement in 8th can obstruct the marriage proposals and delay in fixing the marriage.

She has to do Shanti to these planets on Saturday in any temple.

Marriage likely by 5/2009.

She is not mangalik.She can wear red coral on her little finger.She can wear a pearl , ruby also. No other gem.

with best wishes,

USR

I'm not sure how this person can say she is not manglik. 2 conditions are there Mars in the ascendant and mars 7th from moon, both manglik conditions.

In addition Mars is inauspicious for Libras why would you ask her to wear red coral? Also, Sun is inauspicious as well, so no Ruby either. The only good gemstones for her would be Diamond for Venus, Emerald for mercury though she doesn't really need either.

- Pablo

Hello Ppena,

Your analysis of manglik dosha goes with what B.V.Raman has said in his book " Muhurtha or Electional Astrology" in page 83. In this book he suggests we should consider from Lagna, Moon and Venus. In this chart Mars is placed along with Saturn in seventh and also in fourth from Venus. Both of these places do not come under exceptions cited by B.V.Raman.

Also Mars is a dire malefic for Thula lagna. Mars is not associated with any benefic. As you rightly said, gem for Mars should certainly not be worn by the person. Thanks for rightly pointing out.

Respected astro Gurus,

confused :confused: .

Is this chart So Much difficult to analyse whether she is manglik/not like that!

Marriage plays a vital part in every ones life,Where they believe that to choose a new life with a partner. So now whether to choose a manglik or a non-manglik partner became a confusion. Also we need to have a carefull analyze making astrology as a tool to shape and provide path to ones future.

USR ji,

Please discuss the points that what are points that makes her a non-manglik.

It would be helpfull for all those practising asrology. Also they'll get a clear concise idea in declaring a person manglik or not.

Do we need to analyze the 'Navamsa chart' also for declaring a person as manglik?

Thank you,

Rajan

Rajan,

There is no confusion .Mangalik or nonmangalik ,how it is studied depends upon which is strong, lagna or moon or venus.Most of the astrologers study from ascendent.In this case mars the 7th lord in lagna indicates the lady marries a known person in the same place and have attachment with him.

Your Q is about marriage. What planets are delaying this are given and remedy is suggested.Red coral for mars is suggested because it is the lord of 2nd (addition to family) and 7th(kalatra).In a marriage one more person is added to her family as husband.The 11th house is having the aspect of exalted Sani with Mars.So,Mars is the only planet to get her married. So, giving strength to mars is very important.

It is for you to implement or deny.In an open forum any person can question anything in their own language.

As you requested by name,i replied.

with best wishes,

USR

Rajan,

There is no confusion .Mangalik or nonmangalik ,how it is studied depends upon which is strong, lagna or moon or venus.Most of the astrologers study from ascendent.In this case mars the 7th lord in lagna indicates the lady marries a known person in the same place and have attachment with him.

Your Q is about marriage. What planets are delaying this are given and remedy is suggested.Red coral for mars is suggested because it is the lord of 2nd (addition to family) and 7th(kalatra).In a marriage one more person is added to her family as husband.The 11th house is having the aspect of exalted Sani with Mars.So,Mars is the only planet to get her married. So, giving strength to mars is very important.

It is for you to implement or deny.In an open forum any person can question anything in their own language.

As you requested by name,i replied.

with best wishes,

USR

His analysis of strengthening Mars is correct. But NOT wearing Red coral. That is incorrect. Try mantras, yantras, pujas, charity, etc.

Mars is double Maraka lord for Libra, quite dangerous.

Other remedies, like the Hanuman Chalisa are required. Best wishes.

Dear ppena/Pablo,(Real name ?)

2nd and 7th lord is not only marakadhipati,but also significator for many other things. Don't view the charts with a narrow outlook.You got enthusiasm but seems to be lacking sufficient knowledge and experiance.

As an aspiring astrologer, learn the ethics and use proper language.

In this forum some people put Qs and Rs without mentioning their real names. They are afraid of revealing their identity including gender.No feed back.

We reply to a-z.Like Shri/Smt abc Ji..........

God alone should help everybody in this forum.

with best wishes,:)

USR

Dear ppena,

I found a good astro in you too. But you see, USRji - I know him as much as anyone else on this blog - has immense sense in what he says. We need to expand our horizons...

This is a great learning reply he has given, at the same time, I am sure you will be taking it in right stead!

Respected USR ji,

WARM GREETINGS!

Best Regards

Deepa

Dear ppena/Pablo,(Real name ?)

2nd and 7th lord is not only marakadhipati,but also significator for many other things. Don't view the charts with a narrow outlook.You got enthusiasm but seems to be lacking sufficient knowledge and experiance.

As an aspiring astrologer, learn the ethics and use proper language.

In this forum some people put Qs and Rs without mentioning their real names. They are afraid of revealing their identity including gender.No feed back.

We reply to a-z.Like Shri/Smt abc Ji..........

God alone should help everybody in this forum.

with best wishes,:)

USR

Yes I am very aware that Maraka can be many other things. I am more experienced than you might imagine. But that does not mean we throw common sense out the window.

I have been doing Jyotish for many years and have NEVER heard anyone say Mars is auspicious for Libra. While I appreciate "new ways" of thinking I'm afraid in this context your advice will do this person harm and is completely inappropriate.

You wear gemstones to increase the GENERAL energy of a planet not for specific details. For that there are more appropriate remedies.

I suggest you get a little more experience before posting.

pranaam to all,

As a novice person........

One of my first quesion is whether "manglik dosh" is present or not! I dint get a clear view on this.So only i got confused.

If 2nd and 7th lord (marakadhipati), What are the other significant factors to be noted?

Why we need to take in to account of 11th house and the aspectS over it for declaring marriage and manglik!

Regards,

Rajan

ppena (what is your original name Pl ?)

First you deffered and then agreed with my analysis.So,i suggested you to learn better before you post your replies.

I asked you to use proper language because you don't address and end up with proper language.

You still differ on the red coral.

I told it is for Arjun to decide not you or me .

I don't know your length of experiance as i am finding you recently in this forum and you only comment on somebody's analysis.Had you given your analysis at first instance i would have understood your talent.Next thing is your suggestion should be independent and addressed to the member's post and not to other member astrologer as "how is this person", "what is this person".So i advised you to learn ethics and language.

You need not follow my advice but better take it in the right spirit.

Learning is a continuous process for everybody.

Give some original posts and don't be tag to somebody,

with best wishes,

USR

Sri Rajan,

For finding about marriage ,the 2nd,7th,11th from lagna are taken into consideration.If love and romance is also to be taken 5th is also considered. For finding mangalik,the placement of Kuja in 2,4,7,8,12 from lagna is considered.To see it's gravity ,from Moon and Venus is also evaluated.In the referred chart Kuja is in lagna.So,basically she is a non-mangalik.

As ppena is very much concerned about the safety of the lady,you may avoid using red coral giving regard to his views.

You can follow the other remedy if you like.

Don't bother about other significant factors etc.It is a big subject.

with best wishes,

USR

ppena (what is your original name Pl ?)

First you deffered and then agreed with my analysis.So,i suggested you to learn better before you post your replies.

I asked you to use proper language because you don't address and end up with proper language.

You still differ on the red coral.

I told it is for Arjun to decide not you or me .

I don't know your length of experiance as i am finding you recently in this forum and you only comment on somebody's analysis.Had you given your analysis at first instance i would have understood your talent.Next thing is your suggestion should be independent and addressed to the member's post and not to other member astrologer as "how is this person", "what is this person".So i advised you to learn ethics and language.

You need not follow my advice but better take it in the right spirit.

Learning is a continuous process for everybody.

Give some original posts and don't be tag to somebody,

with best wishes,

USR

But you addressed me specifically by name so, of course, sir, I would respond to YOU specifically.

I DID post MY advice even before you posted yours and before responding to your post. Check the thread you will see.

In any case I didn't disagree with your analysis only the remedy chosen.

Yes, of course, the person can just try red coral and see what happens.

Best of luck,

Pablo

Pranaam to all,

If a person is suffering from a disease and two expertise doctors are analysing the patient.

if two of them finds out the disease correctly and if they differ only in the preference of medicine,either via brand or mode of taking it.Then we can Leave it to patients choice , to take Whichever method he feels comfortable he can take the medicine.

But "WITHOUT KNOWING WHETHER THE DISEASE IS THERE OR NOT" just taking medicine alone is not a cure.

regards,

Rajan

Sri Rajan,

Astrology is like any other subject ,as you mentioned like medicine.So,it is difficult to satisfy a person in all respects.You must have experianced in your personal life in many things.The only thing what we can do is ,choose what we feel is good or best at that time.

Or learn astrology yourself mostly about Kuja dosha.You get the data in "Stree Jataka" ie., female horoscopy.

wish you good luck,

USR