IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tejanand

Urgent Help Needed!!!

Rate this topic

I am currently living in Shimla. In these mountains, people use local gram devtas, daakinis, yakshanis,etc. for hurting others, and one of the most powerful gods in our hills is the "Rakshasi Kali" as she is popularly known in sirmour. People try magic all the time here, for gaining results.

Here's the problem. My father is a senior IAS officer and obviously has made enough enemies in his life. But, for the past few years, he's not been able to go to his office. This particular department to which he got posted has a history of it's Chairmen staying desparately sick till the day they retire. ANd once they retire or change the department, they get well.

He gets a severe headache, which we thought was migraine, but 2 years of medical examinations upto mumbai, yielded zero results.

We're from Kangra and our kuldevi and kuldevta are saatvik. We're 5 members in total and nearly all of us have accomplished some difficult sadhnas. Although, my elder brother heals my father with just a stroke of his hand, but now even his spiritual powers are diminishing, since father needs to be healed often these days. Father used to meditate and do daily pooja, which ofcourse the rest of us do daily, but now he doesn't even enter the meditation room!!! A few days back we requested him to meditate and even with a headache he meditated and saw 2 faces. A voice told him, "these are the ones who're hurting you". He decided to enquire about it, but before he could do so, the two men came to his office yesterday, and asked him how he was. My father replied," By god's grace, i am fine". One of them replied,"Sure god's grace is required, otherwise you wouldnt have survived this illness!!!". and then they sped away. At night, my father has again recieved a very serious headache and he was crying in agony like somone pushed a sword through his head.

We've adopted saatvik lifestyle, all except our father!!!

Now, i know this is a long post, but ofcourse, the purpose is to tell the full story. We're kshatriyas , in our pooja room, sthapana of baglamukhi and the various kul devta devis, etc. has been done. Various hawans and yagyas for every possible purpose has also been completed not only by normal pundits but also by sadhaks brought specially for this purpose from the forests. All done but nothing accomplished.

I would definitely like to punish those people, but ofcourse, the consequences of any maran prayog are well known. I also will add that my great grandfather was a siddha, and our kul devta is not a dev but a siddha too.

For the past many years, we've faced financial, physical and mental grievances of the most dangerous kind. Imagine a time when you know your father is being hurt by some sort of maran prayog(s) and even knowing who done it, but not having the necessary weapons in your arsenal to hit back at the enemy.

Please help with suggestions.

I am currently living in Shimla. In these mountains, people use local gram devtas, daakinis, yakshanis,etc. for hurting others, and one of the most powerful gods in our hills is the "Rakshasi Kali" as she is popularly known in sirmour. People try magic all the time here, for gaining results.

Here's the problem. My father is a senior IAS officer and obviously has made enough enemies in his life. But, for the past few years, he's not been able to go to his office. This particular department to which he got posted has a history of it's Chairmen staying desparately sick till the day they retire. ANd once they retire or change the department, they get well.

He gets a severe headache, which we thought was migraine, but 2 years of medical examinations upto mumbai, yielded zero results.

We're from Kangra and our kuldevi and kuldevta are saatvik. We're 5 members in total and nearly all of us have accomplished some difficult sadhnas. Although, my elder brother heals my father with just a stroke of his hand, but now even his spiritual powers are diminishing, since father needs to be healed often these days. Father used to meditate and do daily pooja, which ofcourse the rest of us do daily, but now he doesn't even enter the meditation room!!! A few days back we requested him to meditate and even with a headache he meditated and saw 2 faces. A voice told him, "these are the ones who're hurting you". He decided to enquire about it, but before he could do so, the two men came to his office yesterday, and asked him how he was. My father replied," By god's grace, i am fine". One of them replied,"Sure god's grace is required, otherwise you wouldnt have survived this illness!!!". and then they sped away. At night, my father has again recieved a very serious headache and he was crying in agony like somone pushed a sword through his head.

We've adopted saatvik lifestyle, all except our father!!!

Now, i know this is a long post, but ofcourse, the purpose is to tell the full story. We're kshatriyas , in our pooja room, sthapana of baglamukhi and the various kul devta devis, etc. has been done. Various hawans and yagyas for every possible purpose has also been completed not only by normal pundits but also by sadhaks brought specially for this purpose from the forests. All done but nothing accomplished.

I would definitely like to punish those people, but ofcourse, the consequences of any maran prayog are well known. I also will add that my great grandfather was a siddha, and our kul devta is not a dev but a siddha too.

For the past many years, we've faced financial, physical and mental grievances of the most dangerous kind. Imagine a time when you know your father is being hurt by some sort of maran prayog(s) and even knowing who done it, but not having the necessary weapons in your arsenal to hit back at the enemy.

Please help with suggestions.

first up you are worriors right kshatriyas, sooo doh matter what you tell me and who you pray to you family is of bhadrakali lineage bhadrakali is your ista devi, your family along time again use too offer her goat,its true you should ask.

your father if he doesnt want to offer in tamasic then he shouldnt live tamasic.

you should do devotion to her and pray to her for protection,

chop a green coconut for her.in this way.

1) offer 108 dhar

2) do 1080 jaap for her with mantra om krim satvic devi bhadrakali namah.

3) do 108 offering in fire too her.

4) put coconut on ground ,bath coconut,put sindoor and hardi on coconut 9 times, light champer on coconut, repeat devi suktam and chop coconut.

5) blade for chopping must be pure that means to havent kill or chop any animal with it.

yes, actually there used to be 3 different offerings, "murga, bakra and a bhainsa", all offered with one stroke of the sword, but it hasn't been done for the past 20 years. So, i'll try this coconut offering. Thank you.

Hello there,

First, what you got to undertake is everything has correlation and certainly goes back to the past karma. Whatever it is suffering or the happiness, has relation with our past karmas. So, considering it, forget about hurting back that guy who is doing Marana Prayoga on your father.

The feelings of the Revenge never retires and it keeps on haunting life after life, so forget about it. Meditation and these kinda stuffs won't help, you need to reach out a perfect person....but the person with the attunement with the Para Bramha seems to be the help but such person won't take your adversaries at once but gradually as the person knows whole of your lives...past deeds, present deeds and the consequences....

well, i am under the holy feet of such person ....but your father needs to go under the Guru Diksha first and will have to do lotta Guru Mantra and probably he will be given the Bagala Mukhi Diksha too, i dunno ....

what i know is your father will be back to his life again....

regards

yes, actually there used to be 3 different offerings, "murga, bakra and a bhainsa", all offered with one stroke of the sword, but it hasn't been done for the past 20 years. So, i'll try this coconut offering. Thank you.

think bout this ur family thousands of years ago till now use to pray to her and giv her offerings she comes like the mother of ur family she takes care of ur family helps them and gives them wat they want the most loving mother in the whole world, and all of a sudden u just stop praying too her and giving her offerings how u think she go feel, how would u feel. so pray to her you have power with her do that first then u will see bout the murga and bhainsa ok.