IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mish18

No Love No bliss - Marriage

Rate this topic

Hello,

I do'nt find any love between me and my wife, why is that? why cant i live peacfully? If possible please tell me is that my attitude is not up to the mark or i am facing problems with my wife in perticular?

Also my wife is very thin and her mammery glands have not grwon fullly which makes her quite un-attractive to me. Can she become healthy?

I really do'nt know what my problem is but I do'nt find Attraction => Love between us, though she is good in nature, caring & smart. and yes she expects a lot from me. I compare her with other girls and ladies.

some thing is wrong seriously? well thing is, i am not comfortable in this new life. please help me.

my details: 18/09/1978

Time: 22:50 Day- Monday, Place: Sehore MP

my wife:

24/07/1981, Time: 10:30 AM, Place: Lanjhi or Balaghat [MP]

Hello....

I am nota na astrologer...and infact I dont think you need help from astrology.. rather u need psychic help....

U urself are aware that your wife is smart, caring, good in nature... what more do you want? You are belssed to get such a wife.

comon man.... u re grown up and supposed to be matured in thinking....

Wife's beauty cannot be seen through external body structure... it is the internal love... caring... respect...trust....that makes her beautiful... a perfect wife, daughter-in-law, bhabhi, mother....

One thing I can suggest you is:

when you get up in the morning first tell your self that "I Love my wife a lot"..a nd tell ti to your self as many times as possible(N numer of time) in day.. Do this for a week or 15 days...

you will definitely find the change....

This I have tested it on my self: I was short tempered and I used to tell my self that I will not get short tempered today.. I will not yell at any thing...

And now.. I am cool.... trust me....

I am writing this just because I dont want any body to suffer beacuse they are not beautiful....

Just think of the positive attitude of your wife....You will love her....

Hope you will put efforts to change your thinking....

Remember: " WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL MAY NOT BE GOOD; bUT WHAT IS GOOD WILL BE DEFINITELY BEAUTIFUL"

Regards,

Koonams

Dear mish18,

I encourage you to apply for divorce and contemplate on devoting yourself towards spirituality, in your chart; there are promises of you being elevated to better consciousness. Time has come for you to take diversion; this material life is no ore suitable for your soul development.

Best of luck,

Bhaaskaran

Dear mish18,

I would first like to complement you for being one of the rarest of rare males to accept that the problems in your married life are because of your own self-admitted wrong perception of your wife rather than putting all the blame on your wife. Next, I might disappoint you by telling that I am also not an astrologer but wanted to write a small friendly note to help saviour your marriage.

1. As an individual, all of us in this world expect to marry a "perfect person"-- perfect in both body and mind. but unfortunately in reality that never happens. The best part being that it is as true for your wife as much for you!!!

2. I appreciate that you accept that lack of physical attraction is a hinderance-- but have you ever tried to find out if all those other "more beautiful/attractive ladies" would find you as attractive as your wife does? would they be willing to shower all their love and care on you as your wife does? Am sure not-- for the simple reason that they are looking for a more perfect man than yourself.

well, that's some food for thought for you, in all humility. I wish your wife can get back wat she deserves!!! :)

I know what you should do.

You already know that your wife is 'good in nature, caring & smart'. Now try to imagine how many other guys must find those qualities appealing. And believe me, standards of beauty have changed. What you call as unhealthy, a lot of guys out there would die for. They call it a 'model-like figure'.

Now contemplate this, day and night, and let us know if it worked.

:)

Hello,

I do'nt find any love between me and my wife, why is that? why cant i live peacfully? If possible please tell me is that my attitude is not up to the mark or i am facing problems with my wife in perticular?

Also my wife is very thin and her mammery glands have not grwon fullly which makes her quite un-attractive to me. Can she become healthy?

I really do'nt know what my problem is but I do'nt find Attraction => Love between us, though she is good in nature, caring & smart. and yes she expects a lot from me. I compare her with other girls and ladies.

some thing is wrong seriously? well thing is, i am not comfortable in this new life. please help me.

my details: 18/09/1978

Time: 22:50 Day- Monday, Place: Sehore MP

my wife:

24/07/1981, Time: 10:30 AM, Place: Lanjhi or Balaghat [MP]

I am really getting angry about this website. I posted a long reply to this person and it got "lost" because of the "time out factor". That's really annoying and has happened several times. I really wish they would fix this website.

In any case in a nutshell your wife is very demanding and driven, very worldy.

You are more fun-loving and quite mystical/spiritual. You have a strong desire nature. You seek pleasure, she seeks position.

To make it work you will really need to consider how marriage fits into your life's purpose.

You should wear a ruby. She should wear a diamond. You need to be clearer about life, Sun cycle is coming up for you that will be good.

She needs to try and be more feminine, honoring Lakshmi daily.

If that happens maybe the marriage is saveable.

Best of luck,

Pablo

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply so far. I have had replies from various people from expert to visitors and all of you have been very positive in response, thanks very much for this.

Actually i have described the whole sequence earlier, how it started and in this post i tried to be microscopic to the problem.

I agree to all healthy post i have got and behavior wise i am bit improving as well, the only issue i face is that i am not very confident about my positive steps. the current situation is, any tiny issue can spoil the brawl.

I have consulted one of my native place pandit ji for this, he has suggested some activity and a confirmation is still about to come.

I could not understand "PPena ji's" comment as to, i should look/consider that how the marriage will fit into my life? Am i not suitable for marriage? Yes i am spiritual, seeks pleasure and peace, but this is something everyone seeks in this world apart from worldly things.

few questions: 1- Was it[marriage] not supposed to be meant for me?

2- If i do'nt perform any austerity, what can happen? in this case my good karma wont support it?

3- I guess if i would have married to any girl in this world i have had problems with that? is it true?

Also please highlight some aspects of my wife's kundali.

thanks

mish18

I am also concernd about my career, how does above stated issue affect my career, Please through some light.

I am into computer software, is there any change of profession visible along with place?

Dear Mish18,

Lovely to read your note and know that you've taken all the advice in good spirit. I might be crossing my limits by trying to give you some further advice but please excuse.

I am very happy to know that you are honestly trying to put some positive inputs into your marriage. I myself am married to a very loving and caring man but sometimes when I am irritated wid him, I do tend to act very unreasonably. But I guess that's only until the point when I realize that my husband genuinely wants to patch up. So, just be a bit more patient. All that a wife ever needs is her husband's honest love and after that she can go to any limits for him.

and my friend, that is the only golden rule of any marriage;)

Best wishes

Hello All,

Thanks for your reply so far. I have had replies from various people from expert to visitors and all of you have been very positive in response, thanks very much for this.

Actually i have described the whole sequence earlier, how it started and in this post i tried to be microscopic to the problem.

I agree to all healthy post i have got and behavior wise i am bit improving as well, the only issue i face is that i am not very confident about my positive steps. the current situation is, any tiny issue can spoil the brawl.

I have consulted one of my native place pandit ji for this, he has suggested some activity and a confirmation is still about to come.

I could not understand "PPena ji's" comment as to, i should look/consider that how the marriage will fit into my life? Am i not suitable for marriage? Yes i am spiritual, seeks pleasure and peace, but this is something everyone seeks in this world apart from worldly things.

few questions: 1- Was it[marriage] not supposed to be meant for me?

2- If i do'nt perform any austerity, what can happen? in this case my good karma wont support it?

3- I guess if i would have married to any girl in this world i have had problems with that? is it true?

Also please highlight some aspects of my wife's kundali.

thanks

mish18

How does Marriage fit into your life? What do you want out of life? Do you want Sannyasi? Do you want to be a householder? A playboy? Did you get married out of a sense of obligation/family duty or because it is what you really wanted? Is your issue one with your wife specifically or more a question of whether you like married life?

It is a question of contemplation.

You mentioned "everyone wants Pleasure and Peace" but not to the same CAPACITY! Your wife's chart is very ARTHA heavy, she lives for career. Your chart is a little more balanced.

Maybe you should see a marriage counselor.