IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Enforcing God's Will

Rate this topic

sounds familiar with most sects of faith

seems leadership like to maintain control

doesn't that sound familiar?

so in a sense, often the faithful are specifically opposing 'God's Will'.....

i.e..... consumption of meat; Life evolved within God, naturally, but man incorporated his own pursuits of what faith or even the definitions of life itself.

So when someone suggests, the cow is the nerve center of life on earth....

please observe the world and find she is just that; to most of the human species on this earth.

so the writing is good; but the understanding is blinded in faith

Ignoring what God has laid in foundation is often opposing to God's will; but it is of men/women who dilute the realities with the mask of service, riding the horse of pride, swinging the sword of deceit.

Oh be certain, the last avatar will mow down the ignorant without even a look back to see them buried.

Likewise, faith will be vindicated with truth; yet removed as the guide of teaching. The religious right will reap the greatest of the heat; they will be no more.

When reading verse 8.19 of Bhagavad-gita,

Again and again, when Brahma's day arrives, all living entities come into being, and with the arrival of Brahma's night they are helplessly annihilated.

Krsna seems to say, try seeing it like I see it. Kalki Avatar the last avatar, not realy, you can also relate to Him as introducing the next Satya-yuga, lasting for 1728000 Earth years.

I could imagine Suchandra...intergrating in a new culture is a huge thing. Years ago I lived in Latin America for maybe 6 months in total...these days being a more aware conscious person things may not be so simple.

It is even difficult to integrate into our own societies and live spiritual...it would be awesome if we had facility close to our familiar home. I pray that if we ask God for such gift he may grant the way oneday:pray:. A nice little circle would be fine.

Calling a spade a spade, I was talking yesterday with a nice sincere Vaishnava who says that in Hungary, Europe's reference example of successful Vaishnava institutions, they are having now the sitution of a huge community of senior Vaishnavas who feel pushed out and more or less rebel/revolt against the management.

To sum it all up, present structure of Vaishnava institutions seem to be a relict, leftover from the Gurukula system of the last Satya-yuga, where students became trained as ideal Vaishnavas and then sent back to peacefully live embeded in a vedic society.

Now we have the same, people become trained as Vaishnava but when sent back they find no vedic society of peaceful living but a reservoir filled up with kuli-yuga sharks and crocodiles who make presentable Vaishnava devotional life-style impossible.

So all these pushed out ex-members feel duped and tricked by the Vaishnava institution of enforcing a life style among hogs and dogs and not species-appropriate for Vaishnavas to live in while the leaders of the Vaishnava institutions live like kings and millionaires but carefully keeping silent about the fate of all these ex-members' doom.

I wonder Suchandra for those considering monastic life...where will they find a properly functioning ashram etc (where they can be nurtured and have much opportunity to cultivate service mood)? My goodness mate its a big decision in this age of kali. I hope those truly seeking dont get burnt. Spiritual abuse is a not often discussed form of abuse...and its a bad one!

It may be best to be a simple grhastha...and enjoy jaap walks and simple grace (life) etc. A home monk in some way to satisfy the soul.

Those monk are fighting for their own deliverance, a vaishnava does not care for his own deliverance but that of others.

But it's a shame that many organisation, have concocted some process of spiritual realisation for their own material benefit.

If I sum it up I can say, everything has become a show.