IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kavya

usrji,deepaji,please

Rate this topic

usrji,deepaji,

please mail me at ksree06@ . i am having a nervous breakdown. i dont think i have the strength to go on like this for even 1 more day.i need to make some important decisions after i correspond with u.please take time off for me and email me.

thank u very much,

kavya.

Kavya Ji,

Saturn Mahadasa is in from 12/2004 upto 2023.Saturn is retrograde and is in 3rd aspecting his own house 9th where the 1st and 6th lord Venus and 2nd and 5th lord Budha are placed.All these indicate that you can't escape Govt action ,unless your prayers are strong and devoted.

Pray lord Sri Venkateswara of seven hills regularly.Only divine power is required to help you.

with best wishes,

USR

kavya,

Chant mahamrityunjaya mantra very very properly. I am keeping busy. I can email on after some days.

Best Wishes

Deepa

thank u deepaji for replying. i am chanting this mantra since the incident happened.i will eagerly wait for email .

thank you,

kavya.

Kavya Ji,

Saturn Mahadasa is in from 12/2004 upto 2023.Saturn is retrograde and is in 3rd aspecting his own house 9th where the 1st and 6th lord Venus and 2nd and 5th lord Budha are placed.All these indicate that you can't escape Govt action ,unless your prayers are strong and devoted.

Pray lord Sri Venkateswara of seven hills regularly.Only divine power is required to help you.

with best wishes,

USR

sir,thank u for your reply. can u please come on messenger so we can chat because i have a few qs to ask because the consequences of this case outcome has a lot to do with my marriage ,which country i will be staying ,my career etc. please look into these issues and please reply.i'd really appreciate it if u could mail me your contact number or come on messenger.my email id is:ksree06@

thank u,

kavya