IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HaraHareisOne

Need help with life

Rate this topic

Namastejis,

I was born on 20/11/67 at 5.55am in Singapore.

Is there anyone there could help me with my Astro. At the moment I am working as a Night Auditor in a hotel. :crying2: I badly need to change my life career. When wil there be a change in my life to better blissful future. Thank you in advance. ;)

Namastejis,

I was born on 20/11/67 at 5.55am in Singapore.

Is there anyone there could help me with my Astro. At the moment I am working as a Night Auditor in a hotel. :crying2: I badly need to change my life career. When wil there be a change in my life to better blissful future. Thank you in advance. ;)

You must wear a diamond. Put it on Friday when the moon is waxing. Venus is very weak in the chart (12th house, debilitated & aspected only by Saturn).

Honor Lakshmi or some feminine form of the divine. Lakshmi mantras are great.

You should strive to do something creative every day! whether it be writing, drawing, singing, etc.

Also for your chart I would highly recommend a book called "The artist's way" by Julia Cameron.

- Pablo

Namaste Ji,

Thank you for your advice. I am writing Om Shreem MahaLaximiyeh Swaha Mantra for the past 1 month. I have started reading the Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam 1000 everyday. But I just want to know whether this could help me and how long do I have to wait before I could see any improvement. And about the waxing of Moon, how could I find that. Thanks again for your great help.

:)