IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nkapur

All Astrologers please provide some insight on Manglik issue

Rate this topic

To all astrologers,

I am worried about my relationships and marriage. I come from a family that has had many deaths early on, meaning the females in our family have passed away at a young age of 47 from my moms side, but the tide shifted and my dad passed away at 47. Talking to my mom she said this has been in our family for 3 generations that the Mother/Wife usually passes away but in our case the husband/father did. I am concerned about this as will it be passed on to me. I am in a serious relationship and most likely plan on marrying this person in the next 2-3 years. If you can please take a look I would appreciate any comments.

One of the main reasons I am worried is because my mother is strong and raised us well but I wouldn't be able to do what she did, without a husband.

Also how will both our careers match? I am pursuing to be a doctor and applying to med school next year, his career is at a stand still and he is not getting a break, he tries but cant find a decent job.

Thanks in advance.

My D.O.B

June 20th 1986, Toronto, Canada

Time of Birth 6:18 PM

Female

The person I am in a relationship is born on

October 18th 1982, New Delhi, India

8:10 AM

Male