IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anil kumar

Humble request to all gurujan's to please help me !

Rate this topic

My details are :

DOB :27-4-1968

Place of Birth : New Delhi, India

Time of Birth : 11:08 am

I am passing through a very tough time. Not able to find a job since last 8 years.

Still unmarried. I am facing problems related to finance & health (suffering from unknown skin disease for the last 25 years)

I have also performed Kal Sarp pooja at Trimbakeshwar, but no positive results are seen.

Can someone analyse my horoscope (for positive and negative signs) and suggest remedies

Will be highly obliged.

Dear Sri Anil Kumar,

You are born on Amavasya.Your lagna lord is Chandra.Chandra has no strength.Pray the devine mother Parvathi/Durga.Donate rice to poor people .Wear a pearl on your little finger.

Mercury signifies skin .Mercury is combust and is in 10th.Pray Lord Vishnu and donate green gram to poor.Devote more time for meditation and practice Yoga.

Your 10th lord is exalted and is vargottamam.But Sani and Rahu are associated with it.Rahu is similar to Sani.Do puja/prayers to Sani in any temple on Saturdays.Donate food to poor.

God bless you,

USR

Dear Sri Anil Kumar,

You are born on Amavasya.Your lagna lord is Chandra.Chandra has no strength.Pray the devine mother Parvathi/Durga.Donate rice to poor people .Wear a pearl on your little finger.

Mercury signifies skin .Mercury is combust and is in 10th.Pray Lord Vishnu and donate green gram to poor.Devote more time for meditation and practice Yoga.

Your 10th lord is exalted and is vargottamam.But Sani and Rahu are associated with it.Rahu is similar to Sani.Do puja/prayers to Sani in any temple on Saturdays.Donate food to poor.

God bless you,

USR

I would agree with this. Chandra is weak.

Also, you are currently running Mars/Jupiter. At first this seems strange time to face difficulties as both are auspicious planets and both are well placed in the chart.

I believe what is happening is that Jupiter owns Pisces where you have this difficult Sat/Rahu conjunction.

Jupiter activates this. Honor Saturn on Saturdays.

By the way, this is just a side point. This chart is strangely similar to Celine Dion who is also a Cancer ascendant with Sat/Rahu/Venus in Pisces, Moon/Mars in Aries in 10th and Jupiter in Leo in 2nd.

Interesting...

FOR SKIN DISEASE:-Arasavalli is home to an ancient temple to the Sun (Suryanarayana) - said to have been built originally by the Kalinga rulers of Orissa around the 7th century CE. Arasavalli is located at Srikakulam near Vishakapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.<SMALL>It is believed that those with skin ailments, blindness and barrenness are miraculously cured of their afflictions upon offering worship at this temple.</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL>VISIT KALAHASTI TMPLE NEAR TIRUPATI FOR KAAL SARPA DOSHA.</SMALL>

<SMALL>KUKKE SUBRAMANYA SWAMY TEMPLE 100kms FROM MANGALORE.</SMALL>

<SMALL>CURSE OF KETU:- PERFORM GANAPATI HOMAM IN NEARBY TEMPLE ON WED ONE IN 6MONTHS.</SMALL>

<SMALL>UR NAKSHATRA - ASWINI.</SMALL>

<SMALL>DURGA HOMAM ON TUE AND FRI - THEN U SEE THE RESULTS.</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL>REAGARDS</SMALL>

<SMALL>NKV</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

My details are :

I am passing through a very tough time. Not able to find a job since last 8 years.

Still unmarried. I am facing problems related to finance & health (suffering from unknown skin disease for the last 25 years)

I have also performed Kal Sarp pooja at Trimbakeshwar, but no positive results are seen.

Can someone analyse my horoscope (for positive and negative signs) and suggest remedies

Will be highly obliged.

FOR SKIN DISEASE:-Arasavalli is home to an ancient temple to the Sun (Suryanarayana) - said to have been built originally by the Kalinga rulers of Orissa around the 7th century CE. Arasavalli is located at Srikakulam near Vishakapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.

<SMALL>It is believed that those with skin ailments, blindness and barrenness are miraculously cured of their afflictions upon offering worship at this temple.</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL>CURSE OF KETU:- PERFORM GANAPATI HOMAM IN NEARBY TEMPLE ON WED ONE IN 6MONTHS.</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL>REAGARDS</SMALL>

<SMALL>NKV</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

My details are :

Will be highly obliged.

FOR SKIN DISEASE:-Arasavalli is home to an ancient temple to the Sun (Suryanarayana) - said to have been built originally by the Kalinga rulers of Orissa around the 7th century CE. Arasavalli is located at Srikakulam near Vishakapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.

<SMALL>It is believed that those with skin ailments, blindness and barrenness are miraculously cured of their afflictions upon offering worship at this temple.</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL>REAGARDS</SMALL>

<SMALL>NKV</SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL></SMALL>

Thanks to all the gurujans for their valuable comments and suggestions

This one is for NKV -

One thing I would like to ask you is that what is the time interval for

performing durga homam on Tue and Fri. Should I perform Every week or once in six months as in the case of ganapati homam. And for all the homams what time of the day is suitable, morning or evening.

Regards

Anil