IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
avinash6

Astrology-seems wastage of time???

Rate this topic

:smash: Hi there,

I've my horoscope and there it is written and many asrologers have said that my maraka is Rahu placed in 12th house and very bad for me. Venus in Lagna : lord of 4th and 9th is very good for me. But I've seen the REVERSE: i.e., very bad effect of Venus but very good results of Rahu!!!! Right now I'm passing thr'u Mercury-Rahu and this is proving very good to me; but in the period of Merc-Venus I had lot of troubles. Any explanation???

DOB: 29 Jan 1972

TIME: 8:30 am

Place: Dhanbad

Lagna Chart etc.:---

---------

Planet.Name Ra-Dg-Mt-Sc Rasi Name NakshtraName Pad Navmansha Rasi

---------

Ascendent 10-21-43-57 AQUARIUS PurvaBhadrapada 1 ARIES

M.C. 07-26-21-42 SCORPIO Jayestha 3 AQUARIUS

SUN 09-14-50-05 CAPRICORN Shravan 2 TAURAS

MOON 02-28-32-36 GEMINI Punarvasu 3 GEMINI

MARS 11-28-19-48 PISCES Revathi 4 PISCES

MERCURY 09-02-00-12 CAPRICORN UttraShadha 2 CAPRICORN

JUPITER 08-04-49-18 SAGITTARIUS Mula 2 TAURAS

VENUS 10-21-45-08 AQUARIUS PurvaBhadrapada 1 ARIES

SATURN 01-06-10-21 TAURAS Kratika 3 AQUARIUS

RAHU 09-11-40-09 CAPRICORN Shravan 1 ARIES

KETU 03-11-40-09 CANCER Pushya 3 LIBRA

HARSHAL 05-24-43-22 VIRGO Chitra 1 LEO

NEPTUNE 07-11-22-10 SCORPIO Anuradha 3 LIBRA

PLUTO 05-08-14-33 VIRGO Uttara-Falguni 4 PISCES

---------

Cusp Of Houses According to Indian systems

---------

No Bhavas Sandhi

---------

01 10-21-43-57 11-07-30-14

02 11-23-16-32 00-09-02-49

03 00-24-49-07 01-10-35-25

04 01-26-21-42 02-10-35-25

05 02-24-49-07 03-09-02-49

06 03-23-16-32 04-07-30-14

07 04-21-43-57 05-07-30-14

08 05-23-16-32 06-09-02-49

09 06-24-49-07 07-10-35-25

10 07-26-21-42 08-10-35-25

11 08-24-49-07 09-09-02-49

12 09-23-16-32 10-07-30-14

---------

Well in your chart Saturn is in a sign of Venus and aspecting the ascendant and Venus as well. There is a parivartana yoga between Venus & Saturn. Which means when you get Venus, you simultaneosly get Saturn.

So it can bring some difficulties. But I would not expect those difficulties to be overwhelming.

Rahu is also in a sign of Saturn but in the 12th house, away from Saturn's glance and in a sign where Rahu does not do badly.

Mercury is, of course, 5th lord & 8th lord for Aquarius and is slightly benefic for this Ascendant.

I would expect the Venus time to be more "important" but not necessarily easier. I would expect the Rahu cycle to be easier but less significant for your life as a whole.

Can you clarify what you mean by difficulties during mercury/venus and "good times" as defined by mercury/Rahu?

Does this involve money, family, career, health, spirituality?

Thank you,

Pablo

:smash: Hi there,

I've my horoscope and there it is written and many asrologers have said that my maraka is Rahu placed in 12th house and very bad for me. Venus in Lagna : lord of 4th and 9th is very good for me. But I've seen the REVERSE: i.e., very bad effect of Venus but very good results of Rahu!!!! Right now I'm passing thr'u Mercury-Rahu and this is proving very good to me; but in the period of Merc-Venus I had lot of troubles. Any explanation???

DOB: 29 Jan 1972

TIME: 8:30 am

Place: Dhanbad

Lagna Chart etc.:---

---------

Planet.Name Ra-Dg-Mt-Sc Rasi Name NakshtraName Pad Navmansha Rasi

---------

Ascendent 10-21-43-57 AQUARIUS PurvaBhadrapada 1 ARIES

M.C. 07-26-21-42 SCORPIO Jayestha 3 AQUARIUS

SUN 09-14-50-05 CAPRICORN Shravan 2 TAURAS

MOON 02-28-32-36 GEMINI Punarvasu 3 GEMINI

MARS 11-28-19-48 PISCES Revathi 4 PISCES

MERCURY 09-02-00-12 CAPRICORN UttraShadha 2 CAPRICORN

JUPITER 08-04-49-18 SAGITTARIUS Mula 2 TAURAS

VENUS 10-21-45-08 AQUARIUS PurvaBhadrapada 1 ARIES

SATURN 01-06-10-21 TAURAS Kratika 3 AQUARIUS

RAHU 09-11-40-09 CAPRICORN Shravan 1 ARIES

KETU 03-11-40-09 CANCER Pushya 3 LIBRA

HARSHAL 05-24-43-22 VIRGO Chitra 1 LEO

NEPTUNE 07-11-22-10 SCORPIO Anuradha 3 LIBRA

PLUTO 05-08-14-33 VIRGO Uttara-Falguni 4 PISCES

---------

Cusp Of Houses According to Indian systems

---------

No Bhavas Sandhi

---------

01 10-21-43-57 11-07-30-14

02 11-23-16-32 00-09-02-49

03 00-24-49-07 01-10-35-25

04 01-26-21-42 02-10-35-25

05 02-24-49-07 03-09-02-49

06 03-23-16-32 04-07-30-14

07 04-21-43-57 05-07-30-14

08 05-23-16-32 06-09-02-49

09 06-24-49-07 07-10-35-25

10 07-26-21-42 08-10-35-25

11 08-24-49-07 09-09-02-49

12 09-23-16-32 10-07-30-14

---------

How sure are you about your birth time? If you were born 1/2 hour later you would be Pisces and then the Dasha results would make much more sense.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.avinash6

as shri.Ayush suggested , your anxiety and doubts about astrology should

be understood and cleared not by you alone but, we , who do this as a service as well.

did you face any problem relating to communication, travel or relationship

problems during venus period ?

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran.

Dear Pablo Sir,

Thanks for the splendid reply. My time and date of birth is corect!! In Merc/Venus I got a job that could have changed my life but I lost it in just few months time. I had lot of mental tension and one major accident (left leg) too. I had financial dufficulties too at that time with health problem.

But in Merc/Rahu, I've got a good job and that too near my house only. Got many sources of income and all of them are working. And most important I got mental peace. My health is also good. So ......./ I just can't understand the situation. Bye and thakks for ehat you can do. Avinash

Well in your chart Saturn is in a sign of Venus and aspecting the ascendant and Venus as well. There is a parivartana yoga between Venus & Saturn. Which means when you get Venus, you simultaneosly get Saturn.

So it can bring some difficulties. But I would not expect those difficulties to be overwhelming.

Rahu is also in a sign of Saturn but in the 12th house, away from Saturn's glance and in a sign where Rahu does not do badly.

Mercury is, of course, 5th lord & 8th lord for Aquarius and is slightly benefic for this Ascendant.

I would expect the Venus time to be more "important" but not necessarily easier. I would expect the Rahu cycle to be easier but less significant for your life as a whole

Can you clarify what you mean by difficulties during mercury/venus and "good times" as defined by mercury/Rahu?

Does this involve money, family, career, health, spirituality?

Thank you,

Pablo

I have a similer kind of thing happening. I have rahu placed in 11th house with guru, mangal and chandra. Many people told me that is not a good thing to have rahu with the benific planets like guru and chandra and its dashas will not be good for me. I am running through chandra mahadasha and rahu bhukti from oct 2007 but it has not been bad for me at all. I went back to India after 3.5 years, got married, came back to australia and got a good job in a big multinational company in same period. Any explanation for that? My DoB is 07/01/1980, 1.58 am, ahmedabad, gujarat.

Any explanation???

No body here owes you!

(A)VINASH KALE VIPREET BUDDHI!

I feel really sorry for you for wast(e)age you have poured in to fathom the depth of astrology but couldnt get any thing!

And with attitude!better luck for next janam !

Dear NAXSHATRA hope you read this!!!!!!!!!

I dont like to be rude with people but since you have given such an eloquent reply let me tell you I have more respect for astrology than you have for your parents and gurus.

My intention was not to question the accuracy of this sciences but merely seek guidence.

And no one owes anything to anyone mate.

I feel more than sorry for you And with attitude of yours, Better Luck for the next SAAT JANAM!!!!!!

Dear Pablo Sir,

Thanks for the splendid reply. My time and date of birth is corect!! In Merc/Venus I got a job that could have changed my life but I lost it in just few months time. I had lot of mental tension and one major accident (left leg) too. I had financial dufficulties too at that time with health problem.

But in Merc/Rahu, I've got a good job and that too near my house only. Got many sources of income and all of them are working. And most important I got mental peace. My health is also good. So ......./ I just can't understand the situation. Bye and thakks for ehat you can do. Avinash

Astrology is not flawless.

The knowledge of Jyotish is there to help mankind and to give GENERAL guidance. But only God can say exactly what will happen and when it will happen.

That's why a small percentage of astrological predictions will always fail.

It's a way of keeping man humble. The point of Astrology is not to start feeling you are omniscient and all-knowing.

If you start to think like this I guarantee, every prediction will start to fail!

But I admit it is mysterious.

- Pablo

Astrology is not flawless.

The knowledge of Jyotish is there to help mankind and to give GENERAL guidance. But only God can say exactly what will happen and when it will happen.

That's why a small percentage of astrological predictions will always fail.

It's a way of keeping man humble. The point of Astrology is not to start feeling you are omniscient and all-knowing.

If you start to think like this I guarantee, every prediction will start to fail!

But I admit it is mysterious.

- Pablo

I still have a sneaking suspicion you might be Pisces Ascendant. Remember birth certificates are not always 100 %.

If you are Aquarius ascendant you will be lucky and graceful (Venus on Ascendant).

But if you are Pisces Ascendant you would be aggressive and outspoken (Mars, lord of 2nd in asc).

- Pablo

Dear NAXSHATRA hope you read this!!!!!!!!!

I dont like to be rude with people but since you have given such an eloquent reply let me tell you I have more respect for astrology than you have for your parents and gurus.

My intention was not to question the accuracy of this sciences but merely seek guidence.

And no one owes anything to anyone mate.

I feel more than sorry for you And with attitude of yours, Better Luck for the next SAAT JANAM!!!!!!

WAH,WAH,WAH,

Thankyou MS7 for the WISH(pl read in hindi) you have offered for next saat janam!

Firstly,that post was for avinash!

Not ment for you! i didnt notice your one!

Secondly,you have given instance to prove the point other astrologers had given about conjuction of rahu with benefics like guru and chandrama.this vish-vaman is the primery property of rahu!

Beware,rahu gives results like smugglers.

Gives all the things suddenly,and takes back without notice at once when the dasha or bhukti is over!

May god bless you!

So u r making it a fighting forum, this is no more a discussion forum/ If u have ur views, there r 2 ways 2 place it:

1> place it like nicely or 2> use childish / rough words

And I'm sorry 2 say that u r using 2nd standard words..

Any explanation???

No body here owes you!

(A)VINASH KALE VIPREET BUDDHI!

I feel really sorry for you for wast(e)age you have poured in to fathom the depth of astrology but couldnt get any thing!

And with attitude!better luck for next janam !

Silly words... u r making it a fighting forum.....>>>>>>>>>>>

WAH,WAH,WAH,

Thankyou MS7 for the WISH(pl read in hindi) you have offered for next saat janam!

Firstly,that post was for avinash!

Not ment for you! i didnt notice your one!

Secondly,you have given instance to prove the point other astrologers had given about conjuction of rahu with benefics like guru and chandrama.this vish-vaman is the primery property of rahu!

Beware,rahu gives results like smugglers.

Gives all the things suddenly,and takes back without notice at once when the dasha or bhukti is over!

May god bless you!

So u r making it a fighting forum, this is no more a discussion forum/ If u have ur views, there r 2 ways 2 place it:

1> place it like nicely or 2> use childish / rough words

And I'm sorry 2 say that u r using 2nd standard words..

Silly words... u r making it a fighting forum.....>>>>>>>>>>>

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->nicely placed words!!!!!!!:rolleyes: