IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
princegoutham

Maha Vishnu Worshipped MahaDev Lord Shiva

Rate this topic

Dear RadhaMukund,

i am sorry to say but you have not read the scriptures properly.

In Gita Shree Krishna Himself reveals that all the Lokas upto brahma loka are covered under maya & will vanish at the end of pralaya.Only Vaikunth is Nitya & so is Sreeman Narayana.Sreeman Narayan is the only GOD to be worshipped.

From the navel of Sreeman Narayana came Brahma, the first living entity.

Above all dont even say that Vishnu is a jiva like other devtas.

Pranaam

Hey bhaktajan What a stupid cry baby Kid your are Crying so badly and posting the same in all Threads Grow Up Dude

If you cant prove the Point Pls dont cry i feel bad dude ha ha

You Post the same stupid question in all My threads after even given you answer in one of my thread this shows How much confused minded society you are living in no one to guide you you are surrounded by misguided people Don't act like a Dumb Guy Awake Now i shall Follow you style Post the same Answer in all the threads if you Cant withstand the Truth and cant Show the proof of what you believe,then its time you should accept the Light rather adamant of being in darkness i know you are unable to create one False Hood story i can understand the Pain but that's life the Real fact Accept it and Change yourself OK

God Bless you

Om Nama Shivya

"Stupid" + "Cry Baby" -- You must have un-resolved traumas from your childhood

or,

crying babies are your forte.

Quite stupifyingly horrific visions.

What you are so casual about is that the Predominating Diety of distruction, darkness & ignorance is Lord Shiva --and that makes you feel Bad?

The crying is not my crying it the crying of . . . names withheld to shield the indignity of other's suffering in the mode of ignorance [tama-guna] from opportunists.

To worship "Shiva" who is the equivilant of Satan as found in Western religious scriptures [yes I know he's not Satan -- but all Demons are expert in the Ways of Tama-guna] and attempting to say this demons' Warden/Steward is suspiciously akin to a well planned-out propaganda scheme against Hindu Orthodoxy for the purpose of propagating a moot issue to cause derision among the devote.

We Vaisnava know our familiar relations to the Devatas.

Your hooting and hollering will gain you a future life of definitive hooting and hollering that also will grace you with the title of man's best friend.

Now go fetch, while the sun shines, boy.

redir?src=image&requestId=600647baa95a4aae&userQuery=the+munsters&clickedItemDest=140884728798695161733099536218200398626&clickedItemMark=1217007789487&clickedItemURN=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.lynbrook.k12.ny.us%2Fbwyner%2Fmunsters010.jpg&moduleId=image_details.M.xml&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Bhaktajan, stop with this foolishness. Radhika takes the forms of Saraswati and Parvati. And, if Radhika is in the form of Parvati, Krishna is in the form of Shiva. If Radhika is in the form of Sarswati, Krishna is in the form of Brahma! Parvati, Saraswati, Shiva, and Brahma are not demigods. They are incarnations of Radha-Krishna! They are equal! Get off of your high horse and read the Radha Sahasranama. Realize what She is trying to tell you through Her names:

Brahmä's wife (brahma-patné), Goddess Sarasvaté (sarasvaté), the beautiful wife of Lord Çiva (çambhu-käntä and sadäçiva-manoharä), the wife of Lord Çiva (çivä and durgä), and the wife of Lord Çiva who destroyed Kämadeva's body (kämäìga-häriëé), Goddess Pärvaté (himälaya-sutä, sarvä, pärvaté, girijä, and saté), She is Dakña's daughter (dakña-kanyä), Goddess Pärvaté (haimavaté), she who is dear to Çiva, Brahmä, and Viñëu (çiva-brahma-hari-priyä), Lord Çiva's wife (çaçi-çekharä), She is Goddess Durgä (anna-pürëä), mother of the universe (jagad-ambikä), She is the Goddess who resides on Mount Kailäsa (kailäsa-väsiné). She is the beloved the mother (priyambikä), the beloved of Lord Çiva (hara-käntä and hara-ratä), and She who gives bliss to Lord Çiva (haränanda-pradäyiné), She is Lord Çiva's wife (hara-patné), Lord Çiva's beloved (hara-prétä), devoted to pleasing Lord Çiva (hara-toçaëa-tatparä), Lord Çiva's queen (hareçvaré), Goddess Saté (Saté), the nine Durgäs (nava-durgikä), stopped Dakña's yajïa (dakña-yajïa-harä), is Dakña's daughter (däkñé and dakña-kanyä), She is Lord Çiva's beloved (çivä), a great devotee of Lord Çiva (çiva-bhaktä), and Lord Çiva's companion (çivänvitä), the goddess who resides on Mount Kailäsa (kailäsäcala-väsiné), She is the daughter of Nägaräja (nagendra-kanyä), She is Lord Çiva's beloved (nélakaëöha-priyä), She is Lord Çiva's beloved (raudrä), She delights Lord Çiva (rudränanda-prakäçiné), She is Goddess Durgä (dhümrä), She is Lord Çiva's beloved (çaivä), She gives devotion to Lord Çiva (çiva-bhakti-dä), She is the true form of Çiva‘s Çakti (çiva-çakti-svarüpä), and She enjoys pastimes as the beloved who is half the body of Lord Çiva (çivärdhäìga-vihäriëé), She is the Goddess Gangä (gangä and gangä-jalamayé), She is said to be the Ganges (gangeritä), She of the mountains (parvatädhiniväsä), Her form is that of Durgä-devé (dugra-rüpä), when She sits on Lord Çiva's lap (çiva-kroòä), She is Goddess Pärvaté (haimavaté), She resides in Kailäsa (kailäsa-väsiné), She wears a garland of skulls (kapäla-mäliné), the beloved of Lord Çeña, king of snakes (nägendrä), the mother of the snakes (näga-mätä), Lord Çiva's life and soul (hara-präëä and çiva-präëä), and Lord Çiva's companion (çivänvitä), She is Draupadé (draupadé), who is dear to the Päëòavas (päëòava-priyä), She is Pärvaté (kailäsiné), Her form is that of Raudra's beloved (raudra-rüpä), She is the beloved of Lord Çiva, who wears a deerskin (kåñëasära-carma-dharä), She is dear to Kuvera's master, Lord Çiva (kuvereçvara-vallabhä), She is the other half of Lord Viñëu, Lord Çiva, and Lord Brahmä (brahma-viñëu-çivärdhäìga-häriëé). She is Lord Çiva's beloved (çaiva-çiàsapä).

Dear RadhaMukund,

Above all dont even say that Vishnu is a jiva like other devtas.

Pranaam

I was not serious. I am making fun of this stupid debate on wether Vishnu is God or wether Shiva is God.

I am only talking in the language of Bhaktajan and princegaotham. I hope you understand that Shaivas

will also be offended if call Bhagavaan Shankara, who is equal to Narayana in all aspects, a Jiva Tatva.

The brahma samhita is not an authoritive work in Hinduism. So please don't quote the offensive comparisan with milk and yogurt.

That's not the view of the puranas.

Dear Prince,

Infact Lord shiva when asked by Parvathi as everyone in the world is chanting Maha vishnu and who he was chanting and said He was chanting Lord Rama "Sri Rama Rama Ramethi Ramae Rame Mano Rame Sashranama Ththulayam Rama Nama Varenane:

Please bear that vishnu was the creator but shiva is destroyer

This world was and is been maintened by Lord Vishnu

Hari Bol

all puranas, upanishads and sruthis declare that God is one ......the paramathma.

"ekam sad viprah bahudha vadanthi"----Rigveda

wise people say the one as in many ways.

Vishnu and Siva are one and the same......we should not see even a little difference between them..........says SrimadBhagavatham

also......there is only one.......no two......

that one is paramathma.........beyond three gunas.....

sarvam sivamayam

radhesyam

“There are two mahaa-phala daayaka Vrukshas. One by the name Vaasudeva and the other by the name Vaamadeva. They differ only in their sumas (flowers) (’su’ is replaced by ‘ma’ in their names), but both give the same phalas (fruits, which is moksham)”. It is also often said, “How much one does not see the difference between Shiva and Vishnu, that much his aayu will increase”.

One day, when Lakshmi and Vishnu were together in vihaaram, Lakshmi sees Ucchaishravam, her brother, the horse of Revanta who is the son of Surya. Engrossed in seeing her brother, she does not reply to the repeated calls of Vishnu. Seeing her attraction, Vishnu gives her shaapam to go to Bhulokam in the form of a horse and come back to Vaikuntam only after getting a son equal to Himself! She comes to Bhuloka to experience the shaapam and realizing that none other than her brother, Shiva can help her calm Vishnu, she immediately does a tapas for Him and Shiva appears to save her soodari. Lakshmi says “You and Vishnu are both same, the Paramaatma. Please help me!”. Shiva says “Soodari! How do you know that we both are same? All learned people know that. Who told you?”. Lakshmi says, “Once Mahavishnu Himself told me this. Seeing Him in deep Daiva-dhyaanam, I asked Him “During Samudramanthanam, I thought you were the greatest of all and hence chose you. Devaadideva! Who is better than you that you are in dhyaanam of Him?”. Mahavishnu replied “I am doing Shankara-dhyaanam. He is Eshwara. He is the same as Me. All learned people know that. If someone is my devotee but still hates Shiva, he will fall into naraka”.

Saying this, She asks Shiva to pursuade Vishnu to bless Her with a child. Shiva sends Chitrarupa as a duta to convince Vishnu. Vishnu immediately accepts and comes to Bhuloka and blesses Lakshmi with Ekaveera, who is equal to Vishnu Himself. From Ekaveera came forth the Haihaya dynasty, of which the most noted king is Kartavirya Arjuna (Ekaveera’s grandson).

Once when Naarada, the avatar of Vishnu, recited prayers glorifying Lord Shiva as the supreme controller of the universe, Lord Shiva, the best of Vaishnavas, at once covered his ears and angrily replied, “I am not the Lord of the universe, nor an object of Krishna’s mercy! I am just a poor aatma always hankering for the favor of the servants of His servants.” (Thus in this small story, Naarada, avataar of Vishnu, glorifies Shiva as the Paramaatma and Shiva glorifies Vishnu as the Paramaatma!)

The story of Hanuman, who is the 11th avataar of Shiva and Raama, the purna avataar of Vishnu also reveals the same. Both of them acheived great tasks:

1. Restricting the great samudram, Raama along with His entire army crossed the satpa-samudras! Hanuman, in one small jump, crossed it!
  2. In the greatest, unparalleled ghora-yuddham, which was never seen before or will ever be seen, Raama killed Raavana! Hanuman killed Mairaavana, who was many times stronger than Raavana, with great ease!
  3. Krishna lifted Govardhana giri, balanced on his little finger and saved the lives of Gopaalas! Hanuman brought the Sanjeevani Parvatam from Himaalayas to Lanka and saved Lakshmana!
  4. Raama melted a stone, with the touch of His lotus feet, for Ahalya! Hanuman melted a stone with His sweet Gandharva gaanam!
Though they did great tasks like this, always Hanuman worshipped Raama, with great Vinayam. And Raama worshipped Shiva with unparalleled devotion. (If one closely observes, for Paramaatma these tasks are not at all difficult/big. For He does everything right from Shrushti to Layam. And He only resides in everyone and gives life. However, since we cannot even imagine His power, we praise Him for these “small” tasks only )

Impressed by the great tapas of Viṣhṇu for Paramaśiva, Śiva gave Viṣhṇu the Sudarshana Cakram.

Annamaacharya, the great Vaak-geya-kaaraka of Aandhra Pradesh, in one of his divya sankeertana “Enta maatramuna evvaru talichina ….” says:

How much ever one imagines that much only are You:

• For Vaishnavas You are Vishnu
  • For Vedaantas You are Parabrahma
  • For Shaivas and other bhaktas You are Shiva
  • For Kaapaalikas You are Kaala-Bhairava
  • For Shaakteyaas You are Shakti
  • For people with alpa-buddhi You appear as alpam
  • For people who know Your Garima and have Ghana-buddhi You are a Ghana

Once Shri Krishna, the avataar of Mahaavishnu, came to Upamanyu maharshi, when he was at Himaalayas. Shri Krishna said “Upamanyu muniindra! You are the greatest in the Shiva Bhaktas. I came here to do Tapas of Paramashiva to get santaanam. Please teach Me Shaiva-vidhi and vidhaanam”.

Upamanyu replied “O Shri Krishna! I know who You are. Shiva puuja is not new to You. Though You know it, to make everybody know, I will tell You …” Saying thus, Upamanyu told Shri Krishna how to do Shiva-aaraadhana.

This happened after the episode of Naarada, coming under Vishnu maaya, gives shaapam to Vishnu: (This is one of the reasons of Shri Raama avatar)

Naarada says “Svaami! Please forgive Me. I, coming under influence of Your maaya, got ahankaar and did Your ninda. Please tell Me what can save Me from this ghora-paapam”. Vishnu says:

“O Priya Naarada! You go and do paaraayana of Shankara Shatanaamams. Then You will get Shaanti. Shiva is whom I respect the most. Even by mistake dont forget this. One who doesnt have Shiva-anugraham cannot be My Bhakta. Believe this … Then My maaya wont affect you.”

Once Vyaasa Bhagavaan came under the influence of Shiva-maaya and started telling in his Pravachanams that Vishnu is greater than Shiva. Once Nandeeshvara also heard Vyaasa Bhagavaan saying this. Vishnu Murty then appeared before Veda Vyaasa and told Him “O Maharshi! Dont you know that I and Shiva are the same? Knowing this why are you telling like this in your pravachanams?” Veda Vyaasa then had great pashchaattaapam and asked Kshama from Nandeeshvara.

The phalam of Vishnu Pooja is Shiva Bhakti — the example is that of Arjuna. Arjuna ofcourse was the greatest Shri Krishna Bhakta. But it was Shiva who gave Arjuna moksham, when Arjuna was born as Bhakta Kannappa, in the great Kaalahastsi Kshetram.

Similarly the phalam of Shiva Pooja is Shri Raama Bhakti — the examples are stories of Kaaka Bhushundiand Valmiki Maharshi. Kaaka Bhushundi was a great Shiva Bhakta and hence Shiva grants him Raama Bhakti Saamraajyam. Valmiki did tapas for Shiva using the Panchaakshari mantram given to him by the great Saptarshis and as a result became the Aadi Kavi and wrote the great Raamaayanam.

Raasaleela. It was the day when the “punya-vruksham” of Gopikas delivered its ripe fruits, called Moksham. It was the day when the Aaraadhana of Gopikas was blessed by Lord Krishna. Gopikas realized Shri Krishna, the Sarvaantaryaami, everywhere. As a result of their Aaraadhana-bhakti they realized the paramaatma’s poorna-svaroopam with each one of them. Who could miss watching the Raasaleela, where the Lord showered His Karuna-jyotsna ? All the Brahma-aadi devatas were present.

Parama Shiva, the greatest bhakta of Shri Krishna, was also present in the form of a Gopika. Shri Krishna, who is always in nirantara-shiva-dhyaanam, searched for Parameshvara. Finally He realized that Shiva is none other than one of the Gopikas having sampoorna aanandam of dancing with Him. Shri Krishna paramaatma then does stuti of Eshvara and asks to bless them by staying there at Vrundaavanam by the name of Gopeeshvara.

Even today we can visit Lord Shiva, in the form of Gopeeshvara, at Vrundaavanam.

Morals in the Story:

1. Shiva and Vishnu are the same.
  2. Both Raama and Hanuman did such super-human tasks, but they were never having even a bit of Ahankaar. They always were humble
  3. So Saivaites dont insult Vishnu and Vaishnavities dont insult Shiva by calling him " Demi god ".
Guru Brahma Guru Vishu Guru Devo Maheshwaraha

Guru Sakshat Para Brahma Thasmai Sri Guruve namaha.

Srimad Bhagavatam Glorifies Lord shiva

Ekameva Advitiyam-The one without a second

Srimad Bhagavatam you very Holy Book the truth of Lord Siva-the one withour a second

In Srimad Bhagavatam, Lord Brahma says he knows Lord Shiva as the Supreme Brahman beyond the cosmic manifestation (SB 4.6.42).

Lord Brahma addresses Lord Shiva: "My dear Lord, devotees who have fully dedicated their lives unto your lotus feet certainly observe your presence as Paramatma in each and every being" SB 4.6.46

SB 4.6.42: Lord Brahma said: My dear Lord Shiva, I know that you are the controller of the entire material manifestation, the combination father and mother of the cosmic manifestation, and the Supreme Brahman beyond the cosmic manifestation as well. I know you in that way.

Brahma Muraari Suraarchita Lingam
Nirmala Bhashita Shobhita Lingam
Janmaja Dukha Vinaashaka Lingam
Tat Pranamaami Sadaa Shiva Lingam

Meaning: I bow before that Sada Shiva Linga, which is adored by Brahma, Vishnu and other Gods, which is praised by pure and holy speeches and which destroys the cycle of births and deaths.

Here is a quote from Vishnu Purana (5.33.46)

"yo harih sa sivah saksad yah sivah sa svayam harih

ye tayor bhedamati sthan narakaya bhave nnarah "

TRANSLATION: Whoever is Lord Hari, He Himself is Lord Shiva indeed.

Whoever is manifesting as Lord Shiva, He Himself is Lord Hari. Any

human being who mistakes both the Lords to be different, he/she

surely goes to hell.

Vishnu Purana 5.33.47-48) Vishnu / Krishna says to Lord Shiva:

matto 'vibhinnam AtmAnaM draSTum arhasi zaGkara ||

O Sankara, you're fit to see that you yourself are not apart from Me."

yo 'haM sa tvaM jagac cedaM sa-devAsura-mAnuSam |

avidyA-mohitAtmAnaH puruSA bhinna-darzanaH ||

"What I am, you are--as well as the universe with its gods, demons, and men.

Those who are bewildered by ignorance see with separate vision."

Accept Vedas and Gods Words ok follow truth awake can you show me one line of Praise in saiva Books there is no single sentence but i can show 100s of verses changed and rewritten

Read Bhagavad gita as it was Before not as it is altered Now by Hare krishna

Rig Veda (1.164.46): Ekam Sat viprah bahudha vadanti, "Truth is One, sages describe it variously."

O siva , I know that You are the Supreme controller(Parameswara), You are both the father and the mother of the entire cosmic manifestation and as the one ever auspicious and supreme brahman who is beyond cosmic manifestation" (SB 4:6:42 )