IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Warrior

Answers to Ravindran Kesavan

Rate this topic

And no, Tulasidas' Ramayana is not pramana. I have encountered it earlier

Now you are talking like Jagatguru,well no one in real ask for any pramana from you,our little brain is inuf powerful to get pramana of what is wrong and what is right.

Now you are talking like Jagatguru,well no one in real ask for any pramana from you,our little brain is inuf powerful to get pramana of what is wrong and what is right.

Well, by saying that your beliefs are correct, you are putting yourself above the Veda, which simply posits a heirarchy of Devas, with Lord Vishnu as Supreme.

Whereas, I have been, quite rationally, provided sufficient proof for my points from sastra. This is because I am a follower of Vedanta, and hence follow it completely to the core.

Keep ranting.

Ashokji

I request you to kindly remove bad word in your last post,whatever the reason but its not fair to use such word in spiritual forum,you are a learnt man so will do it for sure,thank you dear Ashokji.

FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN OTHER ASPECTS OF SPRITUALITY PLEASE READ THIS SITE : http://www.yogaesoteric.net

PLS NOTE THAT I DO NOT FOLLOW THIS SITE BUT DID FIND THEIR BELIEF SYSTEM VERY HELPFUL.....

AND DW, PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR, JOKES APART....

Now, according to Vedanta, the only valid Yogas are Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Saranagati Yoga.

Other 'esoteric' Yogas do nothing to further spiritual practice. Ashtanga Yoga is part of the process of Bhakti Yoga, but Kundalini and others are quite irrelevant to Vedanta. Any experiences gained by it is completely useless and deluding.

Hence, it is clear that Ashok baby does not understand the nuances of Vedic Tradition.

EDIT what, by the way? I missed that one.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that one. Quite funny. Ashok apparently likes 'Yogas' that cater to lust and materialism, but on the other hand, Lord Krishna clearly says Lust is your greatest enemy, and that Bhakti Yoga is the most perfect path.

So basically, its clear that Ashok lacks not only a working knowledge of Vedas, but also about what real 'spirituality' is about. Control of material desire is a rudimentary teaching of Vedanta. Tantra and other things encouraging sexual practices have been condemned as 'tamo guna', ie, in the mode of ignorance by all knowledgeable Vedantins.

U R U Know What For Calling Me Ashok Baby....r U That Frustrated.....and Did U Read What I Wrote......that Although I Do Not Follow That Belief But It Is A Very Interesting Concept Of Abhinav Gupta Who Wrote All This About A 1000 Years Ago........i Like To Listen ,respect All And What Is Written On That Website Was Was Much Before Your Time Dw........i Am Open And Not Closed Like An Empty Box Like U Who Just Makes A Lot Of Noise....and When U Cannot Convince Anyone U Say ...people I Am Professor In Microbiology.....i Know More.....so Listen To Me ....and I Dark Warrior Have No Sexual Urges.....but By The Way I Dark Warrior Am A Very Angry Person...and Sure We All Know What Is The Root Casue Of Anger......unsatisfied Lust And Loads Of Ingnorance:)..

U R U Know What For Calling Me Ashok Baby....r U That Frustrated.....and Did U Read What I Wrote......that Although I Do Not Follow That Belief But It Is A Very Interesting Concept Of Abhinav Gupta Who Wrote All This About A 1000 Years Ago........i Like To Listen ,respect All And What Is Written On That Website Was Was Much Before Your Time Dw........i Am Open And Not Closed Like An Empty Box Like U Who Just Makes A Lot Of Noise....and When U Cannot Convince Anyone U Say ...people I Am Professor In Microbiology.....i Know More.....so Listen To Me ....and I Dark Warrior Have No Sexual Urges.....but By The Way I Dark Warrior Am A Very Angry Person...and Sure We All Know What Is The Root Casue Of Anger......unsatisfied Lust And Loads Of Ingnorance:)..

Well, still appears as though you will keep typing like an incompetent clown.

The idea of true spiritual practice to control your lust for a woman and develop a lust for the Lord. By repeatedly engaging in thinking about His beauty, reading His lilas, etc. you lose all attraction for the mundane world.

Of course, all this is beyond you. After all, animals are obsessed with eating, sleeping, mating , etc. You are also obsessed with eating, sleeping, mating. So, I guess there is no need to tell you all this.:)

However, its your life, so do with it whatever you want. Just don't say all this is in the Vedas. This is an insult to the great tradition of Vedanta, reducing it to a bunch of yogas on mundane lust.

NOW NOW NOW.....LET ME JUST SPARK UP MY DEAR IGNORANT DARK WARRIOR....DIMWIT......BUT STILL BEATS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....VEDAS SAID THIS AND THAT ....BUT HAS NOT ANSWERED MY SIMPLE QUESTION.......U SAID THAT HARI NAAM IS ENOUGH TO CONQUER AND ELIMINATE ALL THOUGHTS OF LUST AND SEXUAL URGES......HAVE U TRIED THAT PRACTICALLY....HMM....I THINK U WILL FAIL....FAIL MISERABLY IF U R EVER TESTED......UNTIL U HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM........A SERIOUS ONE FOR THAT ....

Are you kidding me? I chant Sri Vishnu Sahasranama daily, and I feel absolutely no 'sexual urges'. Of course, you will think this is an abnormal behaviour, but no. A true human being is one who is able to control the senses, and not act like a sex crazed gorilla.

Good Lord, do you not even understand this? I will show you what true 'spirituality' is, according to the Vedic tradition:

1) Knowledge of Sriman Narayana, Para Brahman (And no other Deva).

2) Knowledge of the Self.

3) Knowledge of the means to the Goal (Bhakti, Jnana, etc.)

4) Knowledge of the obstacles to the Goal (Lust, desire, materialism, all these stupid 'yogas').

5) Acharya bhakti.

Therefore, true 'spirituality' is miles away from where you are now. Sadly, I had been arguing with you thinkng that you actually had enough sense to understand this simple fact, but the heck with it, you don't.

SO AS PER YOU I AM A CLOWN, A BABOON, IDIOT ........IS THAT ALL....I AM SO HAPPY THAT U SEE ME IN SO MANY DIFFERENT FORMS.....AND U STILL THINK THAT U KNOW IT ALL...MY DEAR PROFESSOR IN MICROBIOLOGY...OH FROM WHERE IS THAT FROM....HMM...MUST BE FROM UNIVERSITY OF LA LA LAND.....:)

U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT VEDAS...U R ZERO......

U HAVE NOT PROVED ONE POINT...ALL U DO IS CUT AND PASTE......NOT ONE SENSIBLE EXPLANATION WITHOUT CALLING ME DIFFERENT NAMES....THAT CANNOT BE VEDAS.....U KNOW NOTHING...GO BACK TO YOUR TEACHER AND TELL HIM THAT U FAILED HIM......

I FEEL SO GOOD THAT U FIND ALL THE 3 ELEMENTS IN ME - A MONKEY - SHIVA, A CLOWN - BAL GOPAL AND AN IDIOT - SUDAMA.......I AM SO BLESSED.......

SO AS PER YOU I AM A CLOWN, A BABOON, IDIOT ........IS THAT ALL....I AM SO HAPPY THAT U SEE ME IN SO MANY DIFFERENT FORMS.....AND U STILL THINK THAT U KNOW IT ALL...MY DEAR PROFESSOR IN MICROBIOLOGY...OH FROM WHERE IS THAT FROM....HMM...MUST BE FROM UNIVERSITY OF LA LA LAND.....:)

U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT VEDAS...U R ZERO......

U HAVE NOT PROVED ONE POINT...ALL U DO IS CUT AND PASTE......NOT ONE SENSIBLE EXPLANATION WITHOUT CALLING ME DIFFERENT NAMES....THAT CANNOT BE VEDAS.....U KNOW NOTHING...GO BACK TO YOUR TEACHER AND TELL HIM THAT U FAILED HIM......

I FEEL SO GOOD THAT U FIND ALL THE 3 ELEMENTS IN ME - A MONKEY - SHIVA, A CLOWN - BAL GOPAL AND AN IDIOT - SUDAMA.......I AM SO BLESSED.......

What a very striking post. It seems like with every post you make, your ability to write coherently sinks to a lower level.

Judging by your posts, I can see that your idea of spirituality is rightly defined by Sri Veda Vyasa as 'Tamo Guna'. However, that is not for me to say.:)

So, I suggest, you get back to your kundalini and stop bringing the Vedas down to your abysmal levels of mundane sexuality. It is a great sin to torture the Vedas like you have. The Mahabharata itself vouches for it.

REALLY SO I AM A SINNER NOW...AND OH AND WHO HAS PASSED THAT JUDGEMENT....MY MY THAT IS FROM A FICTIONAL PROFESSOR FROM SOME IMIGINARY UNIVERSITY...WHO IS VERY VERY FRUSTRATED AND WHEN THE PROF CANNOT GET HIS POINT ACROSS THE PROF STARTS TO RAVE AND RANT LIKE A CHILD.....AND THAT PROF THEN TRIES TO PULL AN IMAGINARY RANK OVER THE OTHERS...

U R A ZERO....A BIG ONE....AND THAT ZERO IS NOT EMPTY...IT IS JUST FULL OF NONESENSE......GO BACK TO YOUR TEACHER AND TELL HIM ALL WHAT U SAID AND READ TODAY...THEN COME BACK TO TALKE SOME SENSE....

Yep, I can certainly say you are starting to lose it.:)

DEAR PROF OF LA LA LAND,

I AM SORRY BUT I TAKE LEAVE NOW, I DO HAVE A LIFE, GUESS U DONT AS U HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM, SEE A GOOD DOCTOR, MAYBE A FEW PILLS WILL BRIGHTEN UP YOUR SORRY LIFE......

AND I DONT CHANT VISHNUS 1000 NAMES EVERDAY, THEY ARE IN MY BREATHE ALL THE TIME.....EVEN WHEN I AM SLEEPING...GUESS U WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT....

SO LONG LOOSER

ADIOS

DEAR PROF OF LA LA LAND,

I AM SORRY BUT I TAKE LEAVE NOW, I DO HAVE A LIFE, GUESS U DONT AS U HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM, SEE A GOOD DOCTOR, MAYBE A FEW PILLS WILL BRIGHTEN UP YOUR SORRY LIFE......

AND I DONT CHANT VISHNUS 1000 NAMES EVERDAY, THEY ARE IN MY BREATHE ALL THE TIME.....EVEN WHEN I AM SLEEPING...GUESS U WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT....

SO LONG LOOSER

ADIOS

Haha...I doubt that a person like you, who can't even understand how to control his senses, can actually talk about Vishnu Bhakti. You are an insult to the likes of mahatmas like Prahlada and Dhruva who actually did it.

Now, you have been crying a lot, so go and get a diaper change.

EDIT: By the way, your 'life' consists of eating, sleeping and mating, which to me isn't really a 'life'. I have to go to the temple, so I take leave as well.

The Mahabharata itself vouches for it.

Few shlokas for you Dark warriorji,let me know if you fail to understand their meanings,it will be my esteem pleasure to translate them in easy terms for you.

verse-02-42-01.gif

verse-02-44-01.gif

verse-02-45-01.gif

verse-02-46-01.gif

Haha...I doubt that a person like you, who can't even understand how to control his senses, can actually talk about Vishnu Bhakti. You are an insult to the likes of mahatmas like Prahlada and Dhruva who actually did it.

Now, you have been crying a lot, so go and get a diaper change.

EDIT: By the way, your 'life' consists of eating, sleeping and mating, which to me isn't really a 'life'. I have to go to the temple, so I take leave as well.

Bible, Proverbs 11.2: When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

You're a well-read man, Dark, and that's duly noted; you're also very puffed-up.

One of the most relevant concepts in any form of sprituality is tolerance for one and all. One has to learn, accept and respect all forms of sprituality. No one way or form is better or the only way to attain God. One has to be open. One has to experience in so many ways. So when you go to God he will ask - why were you so closed in your earthly life, i wanted to touch you through so many different ways but u never even turned to look back. You never wanted to experinece me in so many different forms. You wasted your life.

There have been saints and sages who have attained God through so many different ways and that only goes to prove that attaining God is not bound by process or practices. It is the simplicity of belief that will bring us closer to God.

Reading and reciting texts does not do any spritual advancement beyond a certain limit. It is the action, the belief system that we ingrain within ourselves that matters.

So when we go to temples everyday with total devotion it does help but is not the final objective in our quest for sprituality. A temple is like a mark on the highway that says - road to God, 5 kms. But most of the people just sit on that sign post and forget what this is all about. Going to a temple is a begining and not the end. That is a start so now that u know the road to god, go on and walk on that.

Some realized soul now understands and says - well people will come to this sign post and still not understand the road properly. So based on his own experinces he writes out a map, how to travel on that road. That map can be equated to the scriptures that we have. God in various forms has inspired these texts so that he gives us different routes to the same objective. You can choose a route that suits you. That does not mean that the other route is no good and does not get to your destination.

Love of God is the purest of all forms. When one is in love everything around is beautiful. The hottest of days become beautiful and the coldest of days become very romantic. If to be in love with another human can deliver such experiences then understand what it can do if one was to truly fall in love with God. Everything and everyone around us is a joy no matter how utterly disgusting the situation is. From that stems tolerance. Cause your being in love with your maker has brought you to a different plane all together.

So if one is truly in love with God and is always in that state of eternal bliss, he is also in love with all HIS creations. He cannot despise or lok down on any of HIS creations. All fill the lovers heart with joy for they remind him of his great love for God.

When people get agitated in situations where they are faced with people who have had different expriences than there own they tend to get angry. This anger stems from their own ignorance and void in their spritual thought process.

God is beautiful, he exists in many many forms, all his forms, so many ways to attain him, such beautiful roads that lead to him. To be in love with God is the highest form of love and I doubt that there are many people who exist in that form today, There are billions of followers but only a few handful of people who will be in love with God.

For people who has misinterpreted sexual contact I have to say that this again stems from ignorance. So how was Ved Vysas able to give birth to sons despite the fact that he was a sanyasi. It is cause he had sex not to enjoy but to complete his duty to give children. It was not a source of joy but that of fullfilling his duty. The concept of having sex , having an orgasm but not ejaculating gives rise to higer energies. They help you be closer to higher energy forms in realizing God. Much has been written, practised and obviously misdirected on this concept. This is also another way to achieving God using the senses.

Ananht Nad is another very good conecpt, that helps you in your exeperince towards sprituality. It is when u hear noises in your meditation. This is another way. Many people do Yoga - Hath Yog to acheive sprituality. That is also good and helps u attain god.

The question is at what level one is. And this life is a another chapter in the book of lives. Sprituality does not stop here, it continues on in another life in some other form but at the next level.

We all go to school and college, learn and learn and learn and then go out to the World to experinece life and sprituality. Two students in the same class for 12 years, same level of marks in their exams will have a very different experinece in their life. There experience will depend not on what they learnt but what they interpreted the learning to be. But the true test and experience starts when u step out of the education mode and start to experince sprituality.

So Mr. Dark Warrior, you are still in Grade 1 in the school of Sprituality. A long way to go before u pass school and then go to collegge...still more time after that when u step in the real world, then my friend the journey begins.....like a child in pre kg can only recite his alpabets or numbers and thinks that there is nothing beyond that....a loving parent looks at him with joy knowing that one day that child will grow up to learn that there is so much beyond the alpabets and numbers.....

So when dear sir you have experinced your spritual side and have the humility to share with an objective of learning and advancing your own sprituality then come back....i am sure i will learn a few things from you but i can assure u that i can also teach u ....

Jai Sri Ram