IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Warrior

Answers to Ravindran Kesavan

Rate this topic

What makes you think that I believe in one and not the other......my point was more on your approach.....u seem to be a very closed person to anything and everything around u...open yourself up ....experience other elements of sprituality....whenone is closed in sprituality then u can never achieve total experience....i do appreciate that u are very strong in your conviction....but all convictions are always not right or complete....so open u....experience different aspects of sprituality.....I believe in Hanumanji, pray to Sri Ram and listen to Bhajans for Krishana as sung by Vinod Agarwal....i also do not believe that one has to run away in the jungle to experince God.....he and his enery is everywhere and that energy will manifest and touch u in different ways.......how he touches u is dependant on your own energies....

And by the way all your childsih bantering is nothing less that a person who has been reading a book for a very long time that has been written both symbolically and scientifically and thinks that he understands all....the confidence that u excude is nothing but foolish outburst......even if u truly understood one element of what the essence was on the writings u wud not have tried to argue one sided nonesense

AND OFCOURSE MY STUPIDITY CAN BE ASSESSED BY ANOTHER GREATER STUPID PERSON....YOUR GOODSELF.....AS LONG AS U UNDERSTAND MY STUPIDITY AND PROVE YOURSELF STUPID I AM VERY HAPPY...

What makes you think that I believe in one and not the other......my point was more on your approach.....u seem to be a very closed person to anything and everything around u...open yourself up ....experience other elements of sprituality....whenone is closed in sprituality then u can never achieve total experience....i do appreciate that u are very strong in your conviction....but all convictions are always not right or complete....so open u....experience different aspects of sprituality.....I believe in Hanumanji, pray to Sri Ram and listen to Bhajans for Krishana as sung by Vinod Agarwal....i also do not believe that one has to run away in the jungle to experince God.....he and his enery is everywhere and that energy will manifest and touch u in different ways.......how he touches u is dependant on your own energies....

Simply put, Vaishnavism and Vedanta do not believe all gods are one, or all experiences are genuine, or that worship of any god may lead to moksha. Vaishnavism places emphasis on correct interpretation of Vedanta, which leads to the obvious conclusion that Sriman Narayana is the Supreme Lord, and that other devas are merely jivatmas.

Now, my intention is definitely not to hurt your feelings, or to say that you won't get moksha, etc. My intention is to solely follow Vedanta.

If you both have any arguments, I suggest that, instead of harping about how closed I am, read Sri Ramanuja's Sri Bhashya, where he gives 60 different points from the Vedas to drive home Hari Sarvottama. Or read Sri Madhva's vigorous proofs of Hari Sarvottama. If you find any faults in their philosophy, then you can open a thread and argue with Vaishnavas.

Simply put, Vaishnavas do not accept the endearing philosophy of worshipping everything under the sun.

I hope I have made myself perfectly clear to you two. You are free to your beliefs, but similarly, stop pushing your beliefs on Vedantins. Vishnu=Shiva=all gods is a position that has been rejected by even Sri Sankaracharya in his Bhashya.

And by the way all your childsih bantering is nothing less that a person who has been reading a book for a very long time that has been written both symbolically and scientifically and thinks that he understands all....the confidence that u excude is nothing but foolish outburst......even if u truly understood one element of what the essence was on the writings u wud not have tried to argue one sided nonesense

You lack the ability to write coherently, you lack the ability to understand a proper argument, you lack the ability to provide sufficient support of your argument.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT I LACK IN SO MANY AREAS.....I THINK I TOUCED A RAW NEVER IN YOU :).....

I AM ATLEAST NOT LIKE YOU WHO HAS TO QUOTE THIS TEXT AND THAT TEXT.....SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHTS ...ANOTHER PERSONS EXPERINECES.....WHEN U DO THAT U R NOTHING BUT A PARROT :)) ON THE OTHERHAND I HAVE MY OWN EXPERIENCES...NOT WHAT SOMEONE ESLE WROTE OR SAID....

ON NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE COHERENTLY I HAVE TO SAY AGAIN THAT I WRITE FROM MY MIND NOT FROM SOME OTHER PERSONS MIND...

MAYBE A LITTLE STRETCH FOR A FEEBLE BRAINED PERSON LIKE YOU...MY APOLOGIES SIR........

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT I LACK IN SO MANY AREAS.....I THINK I TOUCED A RAW NEVER IN YOU :).....

On the contrary, I am never affected by anyone who argues with me. All my points stand the test of logic. :)

That's 'nerve'. And trust me, I am quite unruffled. It wuld take more than mindless ranting and raving about 'all gods are one' to ruffle me.

I AM ATLEAST NOT LIKE YOU WHO HAS TO QUOTE THIS TEXT AND THAT TEXT.....SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHTS ...ANOTHER PERSONS EXPERINECES.....WHEN U DO THAT U R NOTHING BUT A PARROT :)) ON THE OTHERHAND I HAVE MY OWN EXPERIENCES...NOT WHAT SOMEONE ESLE WROTE OR SAID....

Vedanta solely relies on the Prasthna Trayam, ie, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita and Brahma Sutras. One who accepts the validity of the texts and abides by its rules is a Vedantin.

The main reason our acharyas wrote bhashyas for these texts is for us to read, understand and follow them. Simply blabbering about being a 'parrot' is quite contradictory to pratyaksha, which shows that Lord Krishna Himself delivered a book named Bhagavad Gita, to make us understand its essence.

If you do not follow the Vedas, you are not part of the Vedic Culture. Simple as that.:)

ON NOT BEING ABLE TO WRITE COHERENTLY I HAVE TO SAY AGAIN THAT I WRITE FROM MY MIND NOT FROM SOME OTHER PERSONS MIND...

MAYBE A LITTLE STRETCH FOR A FEEBLE BRAINED PERSON LIKE YOU...MY APOLOGIES SIR........

You write from your mind? That explains the gibberish in your posts then.

Your mind, then, appears to be completely incapable of transmitting neurons at the correct times.:(

I suggest you first understand what is meant by the term 'Vedic'. It means, one who follows the Vedas. And as seen in the Shiva thread, I have shown that Vaishnavas are Vedantins.

If you reject the Vedas, go ahead and follow your own 'personal experience'.

So As Per Your Weak Mind U Think That Lord Krishna Delivered This Meesage And He Was The First One To Deliver The Message As Is In Gita......and So Far As My Gibbersih Utterances They Will Be Gibbersih For Someone Like U Who Only Understands "cling On - As In Star Wars"

And I Do Think That U R Ruffled....:)

Very Very Ruffled My Friend And Your Own Conivctions Are Not Standing Your Own Stupid Logic.....and U R Trying O Justify Your Own Belief Thru This Medium.....

And What Makes U Think That I Have Not Read Vedas....or Maybe Even More Than Your Little Brain Can Phatom....

So As Per Your Weak Mind U Think That Lord Krishna Delivered This Meesage And He Was The First One To Deliver The Message As Is In Gita......and So Far As My Gibbersih Utterances They Will Be Gibbersih For Someone Like U Who Only Understands "cling On - As In Star Wars"

Hmm...quite a mash of thoughts here.

As per Vedanta, Krishna is the avatara of Sriman Narayana, who is Brahman. The Vedas are apaurusheya, and the Gita is a paurusheya text, spoken by the Lord, in the hope that people will follow it and abide by its rules. There, the worship of anya-devata is clearly discouraged.

The path to true knowledge is like walking a razor's edge, accoring to the Upanishads. Just because there is one god, it doesn't make every invented or existing being equal to God. The importance of Acharya Bhakti is emphasised on Vedanta because personal experiences are often, devised by the maya of the Lord, to delude karmic individuals.

Your posting makes no sense.

And I Do Think That U R Ruffled....:)

Very Very Ruffled My Friend And Your Own Conivctions Are Not Standing Your Own Stupid Logic.....and U R Trying O Justify Your Own Belief Thru This Medium.....

Trust me, my convictions are entirely supported by Vedanta. However, your beliefs are simply a product of your own assumptions.

A theory that makes many assumptions is discarded, according to Occam's razor. I have only ONE assumption - ie, the Vedas speak the truth and following it properly is instructed.

You assume that the Vedas are inferior to your own brain, assume that all gods are equal by default, assume that your position is logical without Shruti's support, etc.

Hence, by Occam's Razor, you are wrong.:)

Now, on one hand, you are unable to write coherently, keep ranting about 'personal experience' and 'all gods are same', are devoid of the basic knowledge of our great tradition and insist that the Vedas are to be discarded in place of your beliefs.

And you call me ruffled?

And What Makes U Think That I Have Not Read Vedas....or Maybe Even More Than Your Little Brain Can Phatom....

Well, could it be the inconsistency of your views with Vedanta, or that so far, none of your beliefs tally with Vedantic beliefs? I hazard a guess.:)

Furthermore, that's 'Fathom' not 'Phatom'. Now, Pratyaksha shows that you cannot write a single post coherently. Do you then, know what an esoteric text like the Vedas say? I doubt it.

Then, I suggest, you support your position with appropriate quotes from the Vedas to prove your point.

If you are going to say that your brain is superior to the Vedas, then good luck. I have no intention to argue with anyone who doesn't profess to follow Vedanta.

IF I WANT TO THEN I CAN QUOTE FROM TEXTS THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD.....I AM NOT AS STUPID AS U AS YET......AND I HOPE THAT I NEVER GO THERE......SURE I CAN QUOTE AND SUPPORT THOSE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS WITH SO MANY OF OTHER AUTHORS ......

YOU MY FRIEND ARE STILL NOT READY FOR THAT DICSUSSION AS YOUR INTERPRETATIONS ARE BASED ON SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS...AND JUST TO HELP YOUR FEEBLE BRAIN UNDERTSTAND THAT I DO NOT MEAN WHAT HAS BEEN SAID IN GITA OR THE VEDAS....IT IS WHAT YOU QUOTE AND HOW U UNDERSTAND....U AS THE DARK WARRIOR.....

AND YOU PROFESS TO FOLLOW VEDAS......PLEASE JUST ONE EXAMPLE....JUST ONE EXAMPLE TO PROVE YOUR OWN BELIEF ....THAT U HAVE READ BUT FOLLOW PRACTICALLY IN LIFE.....GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE OUT OF ANY TEXT THAT YOU HAVE READ OR YOUR AMAZING BIG HEAD HAS UNDERSTOOD AND U HAVE APPLIED THAT AS A PRINCIPLE IN YOUR LIFE......

AS FOR CORECTING MY SPELLING...THANK YOU FOR THAT...IS THAT ALL WHAT U R LEFT WITH ANYWAYS......:)

IF I WANT TO THEN I CAN QUOTE FROM TEXTS THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD.....I AM NOT AS STUPID AS U AS YET......AND I HOPE THAT I NEVER GO THERE......SURE I CAN QUOTE AND SUPPORT THOSE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS WITH SO MANY OF OTHER AUTHORS ......

However, such statements are not valid in a debate because your quote 'I hope to never go there' clearly shows that you have no regard for what these texts say, nor do you actually know how to interpret them.

Furthermore, your idea that there are some people who have interpreted these texts in your views is also historically incorrect. There are only 2 Shaivites who have written Bhashyas on Vedanta Sutras, and these two have been defeated. The likes of Vivekananda, Ramakrishna, etc. are not regarded as Vedantins, but free thinkers who base their views loosely on Hinduism.

In another thread, you also revealed your ignorance when you said 'Rama is Shiva's isht and Shiva is Rama's isht'. That is a fallacy, because Rama never worshipped Shiva. The original Valmiki Ramayana, shows that Rama worshipped Narayana and never worshipped Shiva.

So, this reveals your ignorance of the real deal. In another example, you have a pic of Ganesha being cradled by Shiva in your avatar. This may come as a shock to you, but are you aware that Ganesha himself is an invented God? According to Shruti, the son of Shiva is Skanda only. Even in Gita, Skanda is mentioned. Ganesha being the son of Shiva is a fabrication that arose in the 16th century, based on some interpolations.

What I am saying is historically true, and can be verified. Since you do not even know these basic puranic things, which is the basic knowledge of anyone who follows the Vedas, I can safely assume that you know nothing about Veda.

Hence, if you say, 'I know a lot but I won't tell', it simply sounds childish and an immature attempt to hide your ignorance.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE STILL NOT READY FOR THAT DICSUSSION AS YOUR INTERPRETATIONS ARE BASED ON SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS...AND JUST TO HELP YOUR FEEBLE BRAIN UNDERTSTAND THAT I DO NOT MEAN WHAT HAS BEEN SAID IN GITA OR THE VEDAS....IT IS WHAT YOU QUOTE AND HOW U UNDERSTAND....U AS THE DARK WARRIOR.....

The fact is, I have completely demonstrated how Gita and Vedanta explain the concept of one minded devotion to Narayana. All you have been saying is, 'I know more than you'.

AND YOU PROFESS TO FOLLOW VEDAS......PLEASE JUST ONE EXAMPLE....JUST ONE EXAMPLE TO PROVE YOUR OWN BELIEF ....THAT U HAVE READ BUT FOLLOW PRACTICALLY IN LIFE.....GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE OUT OF ANY TEXT THAT YOU HAVE READ OR YOUR AMAZING BIG HEAD HAS UNDERSTOOD AND U HAVE APPLIED THAT AS A PRINCIPLE IN YOUR LIFE......

Eka Bhakti to Lord Narayana is clearly mentioned with many pramanas, in the Shiva thread.

Once you have eka bhakti, it develops into an understanding of the Lord's pastimes more, and makes you enjoy.

I will give you an example of my realisation (No ego here, just my acharya's blessings). Lord Krishna loved to help the gopis churn the butter. But in the Kurma Avatara, Vishnu told the devas that he needed no help to churn the Ocean of Milk.

Now, what could be the reason for this? the Lord needs help to churn butter, but not the ocean. The reason is, the Gopis are Bhagavatas, devoted to the Lord ALONE. Hence, he loves to be close to them and touch them.

However, the Devas are not always devoted to Him and sometimes have false ego. Devas like Brahma, Shiva, Indra, etc. sometimes forget that He is the Lord. Hence, He helps them as His duty, and asks them to stay away from churning the Ocean.

This beautiful example of eka bhakti can be realised from sastras by only those who maintain single minded devotion to Hari alone. Credit for this realisation goes to Acharya Ramanuja, the greatest of Vaishnavas.

AS FOR CORECTING MY SPELLING...THANK YOU FOR THAT...IS THAT ALL WHAT U R LEFT WITH ANYWAYS......:)

I am left with a lot more, and I have revealed all of that.

First of all I respect all without any exceptions....i also respect your acharaya despite the fact that I have never met him.....he has a student in you who follows to the "T" and that should make him proud....

u r very confused and in your zeal to answer my question u have totally overlooked what i had asked u, i had said that based on all what you know and understand....share one practical element in your wordly life that stems from your understanding of the vedas......or whetever u follow.......one practical rule that u have in your life that follows the ESSENCE of what is written in vedas.......and if all u have ever done is just read books over books and nothing else then please just zip up .........

And yes all enamates from that one source .......everything ....u could call it anything.......and even different Gods stems from that same one source...it is not unification of all gods or singular god....it is about that one source...now that could be any source according to your belief and experiences....that could be vishnu, narayan, shiv, ram, krishna....

the story of the blind men and what they each felt and interpreted when they touched an elephant is classic....

And so far as what u r left with is nothing :) ...that is what your post shows....:) empty.....

First of all I respect all without any exceptions....i also respect your acharaya despite the fact that I have never met him.....he has a student in you who follows to the "T" and that should make him proud....

Hmm...OK.

u r very confused and in your zeal to answer my question u have totally overlooked what i had asked u, i had said that based on all what you know and understand....share one practical element in your wordly life that stems from your understanding of the vedas......or whetever u follow.......one practical rule that u have in your life that follows the ESSENCE of what is written in vedas.......and if all u have ever done is just read books over books and nothing else then please just zip up .........

Once again, you fail miserably to get the point.

The goal of life is to further our understanding of God. Hence, by doing what the Vedas say, we understand more about God.

I have demonstrated, by simple bhakti to Narayana alone, one can realise His lilas. This gives us a great realisation and a great form of bhakti.

That is all this is about. What could be more important or practical in life, other than enjoying the pastimes of Sriman Narayana?

Of course, if you think materialism is more important, go ahead.

And yes all enamates from that one source .......everything ....u could call it anything.......and even different Gods stems from that same one source...it is not unification of all gods or singular god....it is about that one source...now that could be any source according to your belief and experiences....that could be vishnu, narayan, shiv, ram, krishna....

Wrong-o, my dear ignoramus. Narayana, Vishnu and Krishna are one and the same person. Shiva is a Jivatma, who was given this position by Narayana.

Shiva has an atma just like us. Narayana is Paramatma, who dwells within the atma of everybody, including Shiva.

There is only one god, and He has a beautiful form of 4 hands, dark hued color, with weapons and attractive garlands. He is Narayana.

Other 'gods' are simply jivatmas. Worshipping them will not give you moksha, according to Vedas.

the story of the blind men and what they each felt and interpreted when they touched an elephant is classic....

And so far as what u r left with is nothing :) ...that is what your post shows....:) empty.....

The story of the blind men is irrelevant to Vedanta. And lastly, my post, which contained such a wonderful lila of the Lord, is construed by you as empty. You fail at understanding anything, you fail at realising what the Vedas convey...in short, you fail at being a Vedantin.:)

u just contradicted your own very very confused self ....on one post u said that u believe that by following any of the gods one can acheive moksha and here u say the opposite...very very confused person u r :) ....but sure ignorance is nothing but confusion....

As far as u being the judge and jury on my understanding of the veads is nothing short of being outright stupid and hollow....your passing judgement on my understanding of a subject matter without fully grasping what i am saying is testimony to the fact that only the darkness shrouds u ......

So u enjoy the passtimes of Sri Narayan and can do nothig else in the material world...hmm what a looser.......and u seem to have all the time in this materaial world to just argue...is that all u have........and then u think u are enjoying HIS pastime.....sit in front of your computer and try to tell the whole world that u have figured it out all by yourself......

And so far as your conclusion that Vishnu gave a postion to Shiva and others is something that i can only laugh :) u have just beaten the depths of darkenss and stupidity.....

Tell me me very very learned, large headed friend, who by the way knows it all by some magic book that u have read and think u understand all.......how do u spend yur day in the wordly life......do u eat, drink water.......or do u follows the great sages who dont eat and dont drink anything and just drink the nector from the reverse lotus that sits in each human...are u married...if u r then have u every enjoyed sex...if u r not married even then have u enjoyed sex.....or maybe u never felt any sexual urges....

have u ever thought if a person is born deaf, dumb and blind how can he acheive God...or maybe by your so very confusing logic he has no right....and therefore will never acheive god....hav u ever experienced anahant nad in your own self...have u heard that.......have experienced that.........

i am sure u will come out only quoting some more from the vedas......nothing your own...everything from someone else......

Once again, you fail miserably to get the point.

Well if this happens with ME,its a time for me to do self analysis,I am quoting myself here.

D.W I can't give any better example than this,for you this may be a habit to show how good you are but I simply read your posts full of copies and pastes and pray because you in my feeling need some real blessings!

SO WHAT DO U DO WHEN IN THIS PRACTICAL WORLDOF GOD U COME ACROSS A POOR BEGGAR WITHOUT ANY LEGS....DO U SIT AND JUST LECTURE HIM ON WHAT VEDA SAYS AND WHY HE IS THE WAY HE IS OR U MY FRIEND DO SOMETHING TO RELIEVE HIM OF HIS MISERY.....PTACTICAL MISERY...NOT SOME NONSESNE......WHAT THOUGHTS CROSS YOUR MIND WHEN U SEE A NAKED MAN OR WOMAN...CAUS I DONT KNOW WHAT GENDER UR R IN THIS MISERABLE LIFE.....MAN, WOMAN OR BOTH......WHAT DO U DO WHEN U SEE A OLD PERSON BEGGING FOR FOOD AND U JUST STAND AND WATCH THAT PERSON THERE...WHAT DO U DO WHEN U SEE A YUNG WOMAN TAKE A BATHE ON THE ROAD SIDE NEARLY NAKED...OR THE SAME WHEN A HANDSOME MAN IS TAKING A BATH IN THE OPEN SPACES....WHAT DO U DO WHEN U HAVE A SMALL HUNGRY, BEGGAR, A CHILD WHO LOOKS AT YOU WHILE U R ENJOYING YOUR FOOD....

I suggest that both of you take your 'All Gods are One' theology to another thread, or stick to this thread's discussion

Now you are crossing limits here,is this your forum?Are you a mod here?Are you an admin?Just shut up and use your upper part of head while advising like what you have written in your post.We are using the most polite way so don't treat it as our weakness,you are nothing but an example of sick person who spend his most of time on internet and try to let down others,first time I am using words in your style,try to improve your style of advising other members else get ready for the worst than this type of replies from my side and that too in your style of writing.

u just contradicted your own very very confused self ....on one post u said that u believe that by following any of the gods one can acheive moksha and here u say the opposite...very very confused person u r :) ....but sure ignorance is nothing but confusion....

You nitwit, I never said that. I said, if YOU feel all gods are equal, go ahead.

According to Vedanta, only Sriman Narayana can give moksha. But if some losers like you feel that other gods give moksha without validating it by Vedic Pramanas, go ahead. That's all I meant.

As far as u being the judge and jury on my understanding of the veads is nothing short of being outright stupid and hollow....your passing judgement on my understanding of a subject matter without fully grasping what i am saying is testimony to the fact that only the darkness shrouds u ......

The evidence points that you lack complete knowledge of our tradition and is simply another brain washed one.

So u enjoy the passtimes of Sri Narayan and can do nothig else in the material world...hmm what a looser.......and u seem to have all the time in this materaial world to just argue...is that all u have........and then u think u are enjoying HIS pastime.....sit in front of your computer and try to tell the whole world that u have figured it out all by yourself......

Haha...this clearly reveals your ignorance of sastra and of Brahma Jnana.

No true seeker of Brahman ever considers Materialism as important. Only hari Bhakti is important and mundane materialism is shunned.

No wonder you are unable to comprehend facts. You lack the knowledge of this very basic fact - that the Vedas discourage the pursuit of material interests.

For the record, I am a professional scientist. A Microbiologist.:)

However, I would give up whatever I have for Hari Bhakti, because that is the most important thing.

And so far as your conclusion that Vishnu gave a postion to Shiva and others is something that i can only laugh :) u have just beaten the depths of darkenss and stupidity.....

You do not even know the basic knowledge of the Vedas and think materialism is something to achieve. Truly pathetic.

Go look at the Shiva is a demigod thread again. Acharya Ramanuja and madhva have both demonstrated that Shiva is a Jivatma and I doubt ignoramuses like you can refute them.

Tell me me very very learned, large headed friend, who by the way knows it all by some magic book that u have read and think u understand all.......how do u spend yur day in the wordly life......do u eat, drink water.......or do u follows the great sages who dont eat and dont drink anything and just drink the nector from the reverse lotus that sits in each human...are u married...if u r then have u every enjoyed sex...if u r not married even then have u enjoyed sex.....or maybe u never felt any sexual urges....

Ha Ha...how pathetic. You have clearly revealed your complete ignorance.

Karma yoga is action without attachment. In order to cultivate knowledge of Brahman, the Vedas advise us to never get caught in the trap of materialism.

To attract yourself to the Lord, you dis-attract yourself from everything else.

In short, you eat, drink, do whatever you want without attachment. And yes, I have no sexual urges, trust me. By simply chanting the name of Hari, such desires fade away.

Bhagavatam gives an interesting example of materialism. A man, is dangling from a pit. The pit is filled with snakes. A tiger on the other side, is waiting to pounce on him. Yet, he savors a drop of honey that falls down from a nearby tree and enjoys it, forgetting his predicament.

Pathetic. You do not even know this basic fact, and yet you claim to know the Vedas.

have u ever thought if a person is born deaf, dumb and blind how can he acheive God...or maybe by your so very confusing logic he has no right....and therefore will never acheive god....hav u ever experienced anahant nad in your own self...have u heard that.......have experienced that.........

i am sure u will come out only quoting some more from the vedas......nothing your own...everything from someone else......

Judging from your posts, you do not even know the basic conduct of a knowledge seeker - to shun all materialistic desires, to be completely devoted to Hari and to stop exulting in your achievements. Therefore, your posts are irrelevant.

I suggest you stop harping about things now. Any person who looks at your posts will size you up.

Now you are crossing limits here,is this your forum?Are you a mod here?Are you an admin?Just shut up and use your upper part of head while advising like what you have written in your post.We are using the most polite way so don't treat it as our weakness,you are nothing but an example of sick person who spend his most of time on internet and try to let down others,first time I am using words in your style,try to improve your style of advising other members else get ready for the worst than this type of replies from my side and that too in your style of writing.

Then, I suggest you stop pushing your beliefs on everybody. Every thread has a topic, so stick to it.

when idea of a new forum cameup and you wrote that it has something to do with you

Why do I get the feeling that this thread is directed towards me, primarily?

Above is your line right?When you feel all are bad with you,it is a time to do a perfect and full "self analysis".

SO WHAT DO U DO WHEN IN THIS PRACTICAL WORLDOF GOD U COME ACROSS A POOR BEGGAR WITHOUT ANY LEGS....DO U SIT AND JUST LECTURE HIM ON WHAT VEDA SAYS AND WHY HE IS THE WAY HE IS OR U MY FRIEND DO SOMETHING TO RELIEVE HIM OF HIS MISERY.....PTACTICAL MISERY...NOT SOME NONSESNE......WHAT THOUGHTS CROSS YOUR MIND WHEN U SEE A NAKED MAN OR WOMAN...CAUS I DONT KNOW WHAT GENDER UR R IN THIS MISERABLE LIFE.....MAN, WOMAN OR BOTH......WHAT DO U DO WHEN U SEE A OLD PERSON BEGGING FOR FOOD AND U JUST STAND AND WATCH THAT PERSON THERE...WHAT DO U DO WHEN U SEE A YUNG WOMAN TAKE A BATHE ON THE ROAD SIDE NEARLY NAKED...OR THE SAME WHEN A HANDSOME MAN IS TAKING A BATH IN THE OPEN SPACES....WHAT DO U DO WHEN U HAVE A SMALL HUNGRY, BEGGAR, A CHILD WHO LOOKS AT YOU WHILE U R ENJOYING YOUR FOOD....

I must say, these posts have certainly exposed you of your gross ignorance.

Materialism is all you want? Go ahead, dude, but then, don't claim to know the Vedas. Its laughable, your posts.

Above is your line right?When you feel all are bad with you,it is a time to do a perfect and full "self analysis".

Haha...But then, that thread was certainly about me. That is why I posted there.

You are just as bad as me, in that sense. You insist that I need to stop following the Vedas and simply say, 'All Gods are Equal'.

Sorry, that itself, is your belief. Its not mine. I respect your belief, but don't claim that you follow the Vedantic tradition perfectly.

Hindustani, I have nothing against you as a person. I am explaining the Vedantic position. Have you not yourself seen Ashok ramble on about materialism aimlessly? When you say 'You MUST respect all Gods', you are simply going against the most fundamental teachings of Vedanta.

So, if you profess it to be a personal belief, then go ahead. Stop pushing it on me.

Then, I suggest you stop pushing your beliefs on everybody. Every thread has a topic, so stick to it.

Topic?Well what you write are your ideas and not a topic!I dont welcome any advises from you because to get advises from a person who is BLIND in his thoughts is against shashtras,you may check Vedas on last line of mine and post it here to save our time.

Topic?Well what you write are your ideas and not a topic!I dont welcome any advises from you because to get advises from a person who is BLIND in his thoughts is against shashtras,you may check Vedas on last line of mine and post it here to save our time.

Care to explain exactly HOW my thoughts are against sastras?

All you and Ashok have been doing, is to ramble about how I am wrong. Then, if you represent the Vedas, I suggest you get your brains working for once and provide me with Vedic Pramanas to show that your views are correct.:)

And no, Tulasidas' Ramayana is not pramana. I have encountered it earlier.

EDIT: In your avatar, you have a pic of Krishna worshipping Shiva. Ever read the Santi Parva where Krishna explains to Arjuna how His act of worshipping Shiva does not mean Shiva is Supreme?

I figured as much.

Sorry, that itself, is your belief. Its not mine. I respect your belief, but don't claim that you follow the Vedantic tradition perfectly.

Show me a part of vedanta where it is said that follower of vedanta can use "hahaha"or "pathatic" type of words!

Just shut up.

So, if you profess it to be a personal belief, then go ahead. Stop pushing it on me.

<!-- / message -->

Not at all,while writing all posts directed to you,I feel bad from my heart and saying sorry to your inner god.I hate personal attacks.

SO U THINKS THAT HE IS A PROFESSOR IN MICROBIOLOGY AND MAYBE WORKS AT THE MAYO CLINIC AND OH MAYBE EVEN A HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT....NO NO HEAD OF MAYO CLINIC......HA HA HA ...SO WHEN NOTHING ELSE WORKED U THROWN IN YUR FICTIONAL QUALIFICATIONS..... AND PEOPLE PEOPLE LISTEN HE HAS NO SEXUAL URGES...AND U THINK THAT BY THROWING SOME STUPID QUALIFICATION WHICH BY THE WAY I AM SURE U DONT EVEN POSSES THE abc OF U WILL PROVE YOUR POINT..........NOW NOW MY FRIEND U NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR....HA HA HA....A GOOD ONE MAYBE....HE HE HE...SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP WITH WITH UMMMMM...LETS SAY YOUR PROBLEM....HE HE HE AND IF U DONT KNOW ONE....PLS LET ME KNOW...MAYBE I CAN SEND ONE TO U.....OR EVEN TEACH AN IDIOT LIKE U THAT SEXUAL URGE TERMED AS NON-SPRITUAL IS WORK OF FOOLS LIKE U ........IT IS YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE ORGASM FOR GAINING HIGHER ENERGY FORMS THAT IS THE KEY.....NOT EJACULATION....HA HA HA...NOW I KNOW YOUR REAL PROBLEM..........LOL..........HE HE HE....IS U NEED MEDICAL HELP......START ANOTHER THREAD......WHOPTIY DOODLE DOO......