IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shreya

Dear Deepaji please help me

Rate this topic

Dear Deepaji,

In my daughter's chart Sun is in 12th place, I have read somewhere Sun in 12th place is not good for father and it will affect the longevity of father.

I am too worried after reading this. I have believe in God, I know very well nothing will happen to my husband. But I don't have knowledge in astrology, I have heard we can not come for any conclusion by seeing only one thing (i.e Sun is in 12th place) if there is a good planet aspects then it will be good.

Can you analyse her chart and tell me really will it affect her father?

My daughter's birth details:

date of birth : December - 03 - 2007

Time of birth : 8.46 am

Place of Birth : fremont, California (USA)

I hope you can understand my worry please reply me

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Dear Shreya,

your daughter has good chart. she is going to be extremely religious, intelligent to the core and will work a lot.

But yes indeed, there are quite major indications showing seperation frm or loss of father.

Dont worry. just put a good size ruby locket in gold around her neck. make her touch water in a silver glass and give jal to surya devta.

Dont worry. My daughter has something similar. Alls well :)

Best Wishes

Deepa

As I said I am 0 in this astro science but imagine how relief a mother-Shreyaji can get while reading this line

Dont worry. My daughter has something similar. Alls well :)

Deepaji you are setting an example here,be blessed.

Dear Deepaji, thanks for your reply, can I read Aditya-hirudya daily?

Can you explain me in detail how to give Jal to Surya deva?(mean do I need to say some mantras when I give water to Surya deva) .

If she go out for studies , that means if she stay away from us for her studies then will it also be considered as a seperation from her father?

Beleive God never give up good people.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Give jal to surya devta every morning after bathing, you may chant the mantra - Om Hram Hreem Hraum S-uh Suryaya Namah 9 times while doing this.

This was suggested by Deepaji in a different thread.

wbr

Ayush

Thanks for your reply Ayush.

Dear Deepaji,

What I mentioned in my prvious post is right? if my daughter stay away from us for her study will also be considered as a seperation from her father?

Thanks & regards,

Shreya

yes indeed shreya

it does mean the same!

Reading aditya hriduya is another very good remedy :)

Also, you see, when things are applied to 21st century context, the meaning changes. In fact, believe me, away from father could even simply mean "he will not share a good relation with her at all"!

What you have inferred is an extreme step.

Though, we cannot takes such issues totally at ease. So just perform remedies. No need to feel insecure..

I keep reiterating in my posts. Astrology isnt a means to find out where future problems lie and fret upon those. Cross the bridge when it comes. And of course, the best would be have a look at your life, perform required remedies, strengthen benefic and pacify malefic influences so that you may extract the most of life! :)

In your case, its an excellent thing you got this info on sun being in 12th in your personal case. Now just perform remedies. Only, pls dont feel low or upset. :)

Post in your details too. Let's look at it even further!

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

Thanks for your positive words, I am giving jal to Surya devta and started reading aditya hriduya.

My marriage was love and arranged marriage, my husband was my colleague, we worked together. With the blessing of both of our parents we got married on Feb 19th 2006, Muhurtham time was 9 to 10.30 AM Mangalya tied up on 10.20 Am.

Since ours was love marriage our parents did not see the horoscope match for us.

My birth details:

Date of birth : 21-August-1977

Time of birth: 2.50 PM

Place of birth: pattambi, Kerala

Important events in my life:

Completed my master degree on May 2001, Worked in very big IT Company in India till 2007 February, then resigned my job and came to US on Mid of February. Blessed with little girl on Dec 3 2007, got my work permit visa on May 2007, waiting for a job.

My spouse's birth details:

Date of birth : 8 -January -1980

Time of birth : 11.35 am

Place of birth : Tuticorin, Tamilnadu.

Important events in my spouse's life:

Completed his engineering degree on May 2000.

Lost his father on July 2004

Came to US on first week of September 2006

Please suggest me some remedies if something wrong in our horoscope.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Thank you very much Deepaji, I was totally upset today, was always checking this forum for your reply.

Doing the remedies what you have suggested for my baby's chart.

you have given peace to my mind, will have God's blessing.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya