Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Jenni - the van

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the info Jenni! I will have my sister with me so I wanted to make sure it is comfortable! My sister was worried about being by herself in Mexico and I told her not to worry! So, being with other people will be nice!Thanks!

Gail

From: Penny Manville <pmanvill (DOT) com>Subject: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] Re: OOPS! I just realized that my surgery is on the 27th! @groups. comDate: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 12:16 PM

Hi GailYou will be seeing me and my friend Marilyn on the 27 for surgery!! Iam just going with her for support but she is planning on getting thesleeve. I have had the lapband for almost 3 years now and am veryhappy with it. We are going to San Diego on Monday and spending a fewdays "touristing around" before going to Mexicali in the van. Are youdriving down or taking the van? Anyway.... we will be with you forthe big day.See you soon,Penny in Colorado> > From: Biocleanhelp@ aol.com & lt;Biocleanhelp@ aol.com & gt;> Subject: [Dr-Aceves-bandster s] It's a sleeve - - on July 1!> @groups. com> Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 12:43 PM> > > > > > Well, I finally got the ball rolling and I have a date, 1 July 2008.> & nbsp;> I'm going with the sleeve after many hours of wrestling with theidea of sleeve versus band.> & nbsp;> At first I was going with the band. Then I reconsidered afterlearning about he sleeve's success with nearly & nbsp; correctingdiabetes & nbsp; at a fast rate. Then there's the issue of cutting myappetite.> & nbsp;> It is my appetite that I no long care to deal with. I'm just tiredof getting hungry all the time. At my age, 61, there's not

that muchlonger to deal with any of it. I might as well used the time savedeating and dreaming of eating on a worthwhile project, like fishing orsomething.> & nbsp;> That's what I'm thinking on.> & nbsp;> Regards,> Ed> > > > > > Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.>