IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ANMOL2008

sucess in speculation

Rate this topic

I was wondering if fith house lord in lagna does it predispose to speculation tendency and if there is any sucess in speculation? I was wondering if I will be sucessful investing in land or stocks?

meena lagna

moon in lagna.

dob-nov 20 1969

place of birth-bhilwara,India

Time of birth-3.15pm.

Thanks,

Anmol.

5th lord in the ascendant gives general good fortune and a dharmic or good natured individual. It gives strong creative intelligence and yes, an interest in speculation.

However your situation is complicated. Saturn as 11th lord of gains is debilitated in 2nd house of income which is quite negative. But then 2nd lord Mars is exalted in 11th house of gains.

So there is much gain AND loss in life.

Right now you are in Sun/Mars until mid aug. Until mid August, if you are careful, you will make good money. But that doesn't give you much time.

After Aug 15th you hit Sun/Rahu. Rahu is in the 12th house of loss. If you speculate then you are likely to lose money.

In general investing in Mars things (Science/technology/military, etc.) will be profitable. Saturn things (farming/agriculture, real estate) will be somewhat negative.

To be honest, Right now in your Sun cycle there could be losses. When you move to your Moon cycle there will likely be gains.

In general it is good to try and be cold and scientific in your planning and investing. Stay away from impulsive investing or emotional speculation. Be suscpicious of "day trading".

Good luck!

Hello,

Since you have mars in 11th house in shani rashi makar and shani in 2nd house lord mangal this is unmed yoga so you will make money but lose it at the same time..

also your fifth lord moon is in lagna but lagna lord is in 12th house that makes your speculation luck weak.

also sun/rahu dasha will increase your expenses,I am new to astrology but I am hoping some learned people will enlighten you on board and comment on my prediction.

good luck.

Hello,

Since you have mars in 11th house in shani rashi makar and shani in 2nd house lord mangal this is unmed yoga so you will make money but lose it at the same time..

also your fifth lord moon is in lagna but lagna lord is in 12th house that makes your speculation luck weak.

also sun/rahu dasha will increase your expenses,I am new to astrology but I am hoping some learned people will enlighten you on board and comment on my prediction.

good luck.

Not correct. Lagna lord is in 8th not 12th. It is good for unearned income/inheritance.

As far as 2nd and 11th lords there's no point in reposting what someone else says. It is better if you can instruct the person how to best make use of the yoga not just "You will earn then lose".

Namste penaji,

following is based on some little research any gurujan please feel free to correct me-

Exchange between 11th and 2nd lord is a good combination and both are aspacting own house also, but this is also unmaad yoga, gives desputes for the wealth , same way sun-mer combination is good in 9th but again sun is 6th lord , which is not good in 9th. Aspact of guru-venu on 2nd is good but guru is weak and a yellow sapphire is required, aspact of rahu on that is bad.

nisha.

Namste penaji,

following is based on some little research any gurujan please feel free to correct me-

Exchange between 11th and 2nd lord is a good combination and both are aspacting own house also, but this is also unmaad yoga, gives desputes for the wealth , same way sun-mer combination is good in 9th but again sun is 6th lord , which is not good in 9th. Aspact of guru-venu on 2nd is good but guru is weak and a yellow sapphire is required, aspact of rahu on that is bad.

nisha.

Well 2nd house is specific to wealth. 11th house is a house of gains but supercedes just wealth. Gains of all kinds. It is a house of ego/ambition/achievement.

2nd and 11th lords in "relationship" does produce wealth. But we cannot ignore the debilitation of Saturn. So gains and losses but perhaps a little more gains.

You are, of course, quite correct about Yellow Sapphire. Forgot to point that out! This person should wear Yellow Sapphire.

Jupiter aspecting Rahu in 12th gives some spirituality to the nature and helps protect against losses. I don't really count aspects from Rahu and Ketu although many astrologers do.

I would like to hear more about this. How many astrologers on this list count the 5th & 9th aspects of Rahu/Ketu?

Yes, you're right Sun as 6th lord is negative in 9th house. But, again, Sun in 9th is still good for spirituality and gives some strength to the person's confidence/character. Many people consider Sun neutral for a Pisces. I consider it a little negative.

Dear Nisha ji & pena ji

I am thinking about investing in Forex. Would I be sucessful investing in it. What Gemstones should i wear for to have success in it?

DOB DEC 3rd 1982

Time 0415 am

Banga Punjab

Thank You..

Raj