IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
skylark

marriage in distress

Rate this topic

hello

to anyone who can respond

i would like to have some advice / direction with regards to my sister and her husband's marrigae. there has been lot of tension brewing for past 9 years. there is lot of harrasment from inlaws and husband. they have comfortable money etc but they live in appaling way. all 3 of them cannot spend money even for basic needs -they only like books and her mother in laws interferes so she has never build any relationship with her husband in an emotional way. she is not allowed to call her parents. when my mum died they didnt send the kids, she didnt come at time of death but a month before we had to tell me to send her as we were sure my mum was not going to last long. even for that they fought with her. her husband only thinks highly of his parents and world revolves around them 3 only. do you see any signs of this in his chart?

suprisingly inlaws are doc and husband is in research. even tho they all are highly educated they live in seclusion and watch pennies to no end. i dont have details of MIL.

right now my sister has come to meet my father and we are wondering what is best way forward. since she wanted to meet my dad and get away for a while they have given her 1 way ticket. so will they call her back? and should she go? is there future in this marriage

there are 2 kids involved and her residence is in houston, texas. what do you foresee for them? can also give you details of 2 kids if u need. dont have it right away.

her dob is 24 aug 69 pob ahmedabad and tob is 0508

her husbands details 4th dec 1967 tob 18.59 pob Ahmedabad.

thanks to anyone who can respond

<!-- / message -->

om gurbubhyo namah

namaste

dear skylark

it is better for your sister to go back since it involves two of her

kids. they need her.

your sister is running rahu/jupiter period right now. next one will

be that of rahu/saturn which is bad. hence if she continues to

think towards separation, it will only bring her more misery.

atleast for the sake of children she must develop the courage

to face the coming difficult period.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

dear sasikaren

thanks for reply. yes in the end ofcourse she will go back. but what is the solution for her. she is trying for job will she get anything to keep her going? she is a great teacher but to get proper job she need to study further which she cannot. her goal is to get a good teaching job. will she get to achieve her goal?

also from her husbands horo. can you explain why this behavior? they can afford things but choose not to.... what planets are affecting this and are there remedies to make life easier for her.

thanks

Hi skylark,

I think your sister should explore all other options open to her before deciding to go back. Does she also face mental abuse from her husband and/or inlaws?

Go to this website:

heart-2-heart.ca

(add www before the name, and /women after .ca ....i cud not add the complete URL because i dont have the requisite number of posts)

I cannot tell you from astrological perspective, but from common sense. Your sister has no control whatsoever over her own life. They didn't even let her come and meet her mother!!! How much is your sister educated? Can she find some job atleast for the time being? Does she have a green card or is she on a dependant visa?

I know people give the argument for children. But trust me, children also go through a lot of trauma being raised in such a family. To see their mother so powerless, what kind of values will the imbibe? Do you seriously think they will benefit from this upbringing?

The difficult rahu dasa can be difficult even if she goes back. What will she do then?

Try to give her your maximum support, and encourage her to find out about all options.

om gurbubhyo namah

namaste

dear skylark

from what you wrote in the beginning , i could see "spending " alone

appears to be the problem. inlaws and husband seem to have a habit

of too much saving which is not liked by your sister. this problem

naturally leads to other side issues like not interacting , mingling.

i feel as a mother if she is comfortable with her children education

it should be okay.

studying further is an issue to tackle. where is she going to join ?

if in india , she will have to be away from children. if in US ,

can she study and then take care of the home also ?

these are all some practical questions, for which one need not

go to astrology.

astrology shows what is in store . this has been answered already for her.

if there is a will, there is a way

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

thank you sasisekaran and rohini.

sometimes the answers from practical and common sense point of view we do know, but in th elong run is that act going to bear good fruit. that is the question.

going back for the kids that is fine any mother will do that. kids will grow up in 10 years time and will know what is right and wrong. tolerating inhuman behavior is also not good. this debate can go on and on.

i just wanted to know from astrological point of view that does she have a better life for future for herself.

my sister is well educated - that is the problem in this case. that family needed someone who would not question anything.

anyways thanks for the replies.

Ask her to wear:-wear golden pukhraj 7 carats in gold in index finger

6 carats coral in gold in left hand middle finger.

for Rahu MahaDasha:-

GIVE RADDISH(MOOLI) IN CHARITY ON SAT NIGHT AFTER 7PM (21saturdays).

One of the best remedies for rahu is reciting the first chapter of Durga Saptasati.

"OM DUM DURGAYA NAMAH" - 108 TIMES DAILY IN RAHUKAAL.

RAW MILK ABHISEKHAM ON SILVER OR GOLD OR PANCHADHATU OR PARAD SHIVALINGA MORNING AFTER BATH on MONDAY,THURSDAY & SUNDAY

AFTER ABHISEKHA PUT THE RAW MILK IN TULSI.

Divorce is not indicated in her chart.

Divorce is not indicated in his chart too.

both r dhanu rashi.