IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mansukh

help- rahu in lagna

Rate this topic

had lots of ups and down in my life in last 10 yrs i want to marry sumone of my choice rather than my parents choice is that possible or shud i do arrange mrg this year my parents worried abt my delayed marriage , i m wearing gomedh , moonga in left hand , pearl in right hand sumbody has suggested to wear pukhraj for early marriage watt about characteristics of my life partner , whether he would be in business or service when m going to meet him , dont hav anybody in my life now

m abroad studying since 6 mnths for mangmnt course , further want to study for MBA in next 1 yr - last year wasnt sucessful in entrance test GMAT , gave it twice , had lots of struggle in life completed my engineering with great difficulty my life seems to b failure any suggestions whether m going to get job this year in sept or dec after my course ?

details

1st house rahu

2nd mars

3rd saturn , sun , jupiter

4th mercury

5th venus

7th ketu

11th moon

cancer lagna -female rahu mahadasa

17th october 1981

time 1-20 am

place moga(punjab)

With Rahu in 1st house, the first thing that came to my head was foreign connection or something with your personality and looks to do with foreign cultures.

Do you look western or something like that, or do you like western cultures more than Indian.

Hang on someone would surely guide you to the best.

wbr

Ayush

CURRENT TIME IS NOT GOOD FOR VRISHAB RASHI PEOPLE.

RAHU IN CANCER IS GOOD.

wear golden pukhraj 7 carats in gold in index finger

REMOVE GOMEDH.

CORAL 7 CARATS IN GOLD/SILVER IN RING FINGER.

CHANCES OF MARRIAGE AFTER 10 DEC2008.

EVERYBODY SHOULD PERFORM MANGAL DOSHA NIVARAN POOJA IN A NAVAGRAHA TEMPLE BEFORE MARRIAGE, WHETHER YOU ARE A MANGLIK OR NON MANGLIK DOESNT MATTER.MARS IS THE KARAKA FOR GOOD HUSBAND,BEAUTIFUL WIFE,SMOOTH MARRIED LIFE. GIVE PRIORITY TO LORD MARS FOR MARRIAGE.

TILL U GET PUKHRAJ KEEP RAW HALDI WITH U ALWAYS.

Regards

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

nikhilkumarvarma@

Garba Rakshambigai - Goddess for child birth,safe pregnancy and peaceful family life

The temple of Garbarakshambigai is called by the name of Lord shiva here..thousands of years back it was a garden of "Mullai" flowers.Hence the name "Arulmigu Mullai vana nathar temple ".The lord shiva here has no holy bath as the statue is made of Ants mud and protected for all these thousands of years by applying "punugu sattam".If you offer punugu sattam to lord shiva in this temple , uncurable diseases will be cured. Goddess Garbarakshambigai is truely a goddess of mercy to bless women with gift of child birth,safe pregnancy.They give castor oil in small bottle which can be applied to pregnant women and for women seeking child birth..They give ghee prasad which has to be taken internally for next few days.

Garbarakshambigai - Goddess of mercy blesses you with good life partner ,child and safe pregnancy

Garbarakshambigai temple is located in Thirukarukavur , Tanjavur district, Tamilnadu, south india.

Its a small temple built by kings of past.The Lord shiva in this temple is formed of Mud and is maitained with care for thousands of years.

Garbarakshambigai sloka for Marriage and women to have child :

Aum devendhiraani namosthubyam

Dhevendhira piriya baamini

Vivaaha baakyam aarokyam

puthra laabam sadhehime

Padhim dhehi sudham dhehi

Soubaakyam dhehime subhe

Soumaangalyam subam Gnayanam

Dhehime Garbarakshake

Kaathyaayini mahaamaaye

Maha yoginya dhisvari

Nandhagoba seedham dhevam

Padhim Megurudhe Namah

How to pray in Garbarakshambigai temple:

Usually women who come here to pray for pregnancy and child birth just offer flowers and do archana for goddess and ignore the lord shiva here.The women in pooja shop requests them to first show their offerings of flowers, lamps etc to lord mullai vana nadhar here and then enter the garbarakshambigai sannidhi. Theres no sakthi without shiva.please remember to light as many lamps as you wish in this temple....read value of lighting lamps in...

Garbarakshambigai Mullai vana nadhar temple is situated in south india in the state of Tamilnadu, Tanjavur district. catch a train from coimbatore to tanjavur.

yes u r rite abt western thing , what about d charcteristics of my life partner , what wud b his profession ? wud he b gud looking ? when is my marrige likely to finalise , 2008 or 2009 ? what abt my chances of job this yr

Your Moon is exalted in taurus 10th house.

Your mother must be a wonderful person, very helpful and supportive or she might have been a beautiful lady.

Sun and Saturn are together in Virgo. It doesn't looks good.

Ask Deepa Ji about your to be spouse, she can guide you well.

wbr

Ayush

yes , u r again right abt my mom , shes pretty n supportive too

thanx nikhil ji

deepa ji n U S Rao ji n all esteemed astrologers ,

can u help me out regarding my mrg n career prospects ?

Hi,

I was drawn to your thread. Life is funny sometimes....I am also a rahu in lagna female, born in 1981, cancer lagna, moon in taurus. and i too am assailed with doubts...liked someone and it didnt work out. i am also abroad and did engineering.

anyways, i hope you r able to get some good advice. I am still waiting.

Mansukh, i looked at your chart. it is remarkably similar to mine with respect to some key placements. I think we r both under rahu dasha, venus antardasha right now. How was ketu dasha for you? (ie, the period between 17 Dec 2004- 17 Dec 2005).

Yes, i have also started distancing myself since about last year. But recently a friend was going thru a really bad time, so i cudnt help it.

No doubt this world is a small place.

Mansukh, since you have Rahu in Asc, your 7th house is occupied by Ketu. As far as I know, Ketu in 7th house Capricorn will delay your marriage. There are also possibilities of failure of business partnership if involved in business.

I believe you have had relationship and they failed mostly because of lets say... You demanding a lot, not upto your expectations, maybe you talk a lot thats why.

I maybe wrong I'm just a novice.

wbr

Ayush

Hi,

I was drawn to your thread. Life is funny sometimes....I am also a rahu in lagna female, born in 1981, cancer lagna, moon in taurus. and i too am assailed with doubts...liked someone and it didnt work out. i am also abroad and did engineering.

anyways, i hope you r able to get some good advice. I am still waiting.

email me your details

nikhilkumarvarma@

my details

1st house rahu

2nd mars

4th mercury

5th venus

7th ketu

11th moon

17th october 1981

time 1-20 am

place moga(punjab)

<!-- / message -->my concern is whether i hav job prospects this year

marriage when with whom arrange or love

husband - gud looking ? from buisness or in service ? when m going to meet him

deepaji n U S rao ji n all esteemed astrolgers can u help me out regarding this

had lots of ups and down in my life in last 10 yrs i want to marry sumone of my choice rather than my parents choice is that possible or shud i do arrange mrg this year my parents worried abt my delayed marriage , i m wearing gomedh , moonga in left hand , pearl in right hand sumbody has suggested to wear pukhraj for early marriage watt about characteristics of my life partner , whether he would be in business or service when m going to meet him , dont hav anybody in my life now

m abroad studying since 6 mnths for mangmnt course , further want to study for MBA in next 1 yr - last year wasnt sucessful in entrance test GMAT , gave it twice , had lots of struggle in life completed my engineering with great difficulty my life seems to b failure any suggestions whether m going to get job this year in sept or dec after my course ?

details

1st house rahu

2nd mars

4th mercury

5th venus

7th ketu

11th moon

17th october 1981

time 1-20 am

place moga(punjab)

If you are concerned about career you should wear Red Coral, it lords over 10th house and is yogakaraka for Cancer asc. It is also under Papakartari yoga (surrounded by malefics). It is in the 2nd house of wealth.

- Pablo