IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chinu

which planet is responsible for scandals??

Rate this topic

Hi Everybody,

i was just wondering as to which one planet out of all the malefics is responsible for scandals???....since ketu is a planet related to secrecy, can its maha dasha or antardasha leads to opening of secrets and scandals???

i hope senior memebers would through some light on it!!

Best Regards

Chinu

Does it mean that people who have their scandals busting must be having some dasha related to 8th house.

Can we have an example like Bill Clinton and Lewinskey's case or something like that where 8th house is in effect.

Ayush

Respected USRji..Thanks:) and no i am not aiming for any scandals but i have a very strong gut feeling that my ketu antardasha starting in about 10 days time is going to be one hell of a ride!! i am getting vibes that my life is going to change for better or worse during this period....i hope its for better:) ...btw my ketu sits pretty in my 8th house of pisces!!:P ....

@ Ayush good idea to have Bill Clinton's chart analyised to check how scandals erupts...i will try to find his details...

Best Regards

Chinu