IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sethiahemraj

My Brother is in Coma - Pls help

Rate this topic

Many thanks to all for your help. But all this is impacting my marital life badly....my wife is not able to stay with me which is causing problems in between us..will that too become normal in future...i am worried this doesn't impact the kid negatively

Hemraj,

venus the seventh lord in your horo is debliated and powerless and in 6th. that is 12th to 7th. marital problems are high. you seek remedy from others.

Mars the lagnapathi is strong but in 8th so you will be able to survive and will have the power to face any problems arising in your life. even Moon is strong but is with Rahu will cause the problems in family life. but there is a clear indication you are the pillar for your family, despite the fact that you will be sacrifying other aspects of the life. please for you to Lord Siva only can help you.

regualraly visit siva temple you will get reprive... any time we will help you hem, as we can see the horos of your family and how ones problems are connected with each other in the family, Life is god gift to get out the past karmas so carry out your duties diligently, you will be rewarded in future.

Ram

rnramachandran ji,

This is a very relieving reply. We can only see a life and try. Sometimes we cannot even see properly. Sometimes I envision we are all chained and burdened with little we could do. But of course, that is an extreme thought that happens rare.

My suggestion to Hemraj was like an allopathic doctor giving a pain killer. Its not the treatment but only relief. My suggestion was to focus thinking only upon self. But then, he cannot completely hurt his parents.

Parents need to understand and relieve him of excess burden. They could allow his wife and the baby to stay with him.

Prayers for his peace remain.

Best Wishes

Deepa

thanks rramachandran ji,

can somebody help me with the remedies for my smooth marital life. my n my wife birth details are:

Hem/ 30 Oct 1980 / 17:45 at Secunderabad, AndhraPradesh

Khushbu/ 26 Dec 1983 / 13:45 at Bikaner, Rajasthan

Thanks and best regards, Hemraj