IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sethiahemraj

My Brother is in Coma - Pls help

Rate this topic

Sir, Pranam

My brother Mukesh met an accident on 26 June 2007 (last year) his wife expired and he went into Coma and still is in Vegetative stage. He has a 2 year old daughter. Please advise on when will he get well. His details are:

Mukesh Sethia

07 January 1978 at Bikaner, Rajasthan (India)

20:11 Hrs (approx)

Would you please guide and help without money? We have done a lot of remedies advised by astrologers like roti to cow / dods, planting neem, offering aarti in temples, jaap etc. My parents are in 60s and my family is going thru a tough time!!

My details are:

Hemraj Sethia

30 October 1980 at Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh (India)

17:45 Hours

Hope you would help us.

Dear Hemraj Sethia,

You will get completely free guidance here. You will also benefit from the heartfelt prayers for the grief your family is into. Dear Hemraj, you have already undergone various remedies and of course treatments. What opinion do the doctors give for your brother's recovery? Is he admitted in the hospital or at home? What are the financial conditions?

Who takes care of the little daughter? Are you married?

Best Wishes

Deepa

Doctors are not giving any positive signs. He was operated in Fortis Hospital Noida by and they say expect some miracle. After that we had consulted senior neurologists in Bikaner & Jaipur too but they too dont give any positive response and says "God Knows"

We have had huge financial and emotional setbacks and currently spending expenses on his nursing care and treatments. My parents who are 60 & 65 takes care of him and my wife takes care of whole family and baby. I have to stay away from my wife at Delhi to earn for them myself being the only earning member which is diffcult for my wife too as this incident happened a mont after my marriage and we never got enough time to spend together. I at times think to go to my hometown but then I have to earn enough to meet the running expenses that is not possible at my hometown.

I really dont know what to do and what the future holds for us.

Hemraj, i am really sorry to hear this. very bad situation. i think the worst of the worst passed last april. accident happend in SUn mahadasa antradhasa Saturn, which was over in the last april. did he improved a little bit after that? i think only God can help him to get well. you go to Varanasi Siva temple and stay there for three days take bath in the Ganga and take thiretha in vilva leaves and offer it Lord Siva.

once again we are with you, we will also pray for you, and there is one temple at Vanjiam Siva Temple near kumbakonam, please ask him he will help you, once your brother get well you go to the temple with family. infact this is the temple where people get remedy for diseases. we will also pray for you.

can we also have the childs brith details so that more could be interpreted.

Dear Hemraj,

My prayers are with u in this lean phase of life....i hope God gives u enough strength to tackle this and gives ur brother good health!!

Best Regards

Chinu

My dear Hemraj Sethiaji

This is really sad.Sometimes human lose all hopes due to continuous bad patches in his or her life-life is like that.

I adivse you to buy one small instrument runs on batteries,don't know the name of it but it produces mantras when you play it,buy the one for Maha Mrityunjaya japa and place it near your brother and keep it on all the time with slow volume so other patient dont disturb,this mantra is life giving mantra which should also help your brother to comeout of this illness-comma.I Pray Lord Shiva for speedy recovery of your brother.Very sorry to know sad demise of your Bhabhiji,take very good care of her daughter.

1) You must talk to your brother Mukesh--talk one-on-one directly [as if he hears you perfectly well]--engage him in a dialogue and thus speak aloud what you know he would say, if he could.

Since his subtle body is still intact and whole --you can be confident that his auditory senses are accessable to him.

Re-assure him of his resposibilities are being taken cared of in his absence, Yet engage him with gentle confidential chasetisements (from brother-to-brother) Ask him advise that his subtle mind will consider. Yet don't cause anxiety--remind him that he is getting so much rest and attention, and it is to be expected for such situations.

Sing bhajans & Read Bhagavad-gita aloud to him chapter after chapter. Ask him questions and then presume to speak aloud to him his own opinions & remarks.

2) Massage his feet from each toe-to-legs, Move legs, indiviually in the same way as a standing squat is done.

Massage his arms from shoulders-to-finger tips.

Massage his shoulders and then neck and then scalpe and then cheeks/jaw and temples.

This should awaken/arouse him or cause restlessness in his deep-sleep-state.

Any and all of the above should be done at regular intervals--The assumption is that he is in a semi-consciouse state trapped by unresolvable concerns that are all the more complicated by overwhelming obligations--he knows this, so be diplomatic when appealing for him to muster the determination to awake.

Wellwishers always praying for your happiness,

Bhaktajan

Sethia Ji,

Your brother's horoscope has lot of weak points,the result of which is the present situation.

1.Lagna lord Chandra has no strength due to closeness to Amavasya.(Related to mind) and is in 6th (accidents and diseases)

2.5th lord Kuja is debilitated and retrograde is in lagna.(Related to mind)

3.Rahu is in 3rd.(Related to mind)

4.7th and 8th lord Shani is retrograde and is in 2nd (Maraka Sthana and family).

5.2nd lord Ravi in 6th.

6.4th and 11th lord Sukra is combust and is in 6th.

7.6th lord Guru is retrograde and is in 12th aspected by Ravi and Budha the 12th lord.Guru is aspecting the 6th house.

The time of birth as per the date of accident comes to 7.24 PM and not 8.11pm.

It happened during Ravi-Guru period.12 th to 7th Kalatrasthana is Dhanur and lord is Guru.Ravi is in 6th as second lord took away his wife.6th lord in 12th to lagna caused severe injury to your brother.He is saved by Sani casting his aspect on 8th the house of logevity.He has better surviving chances.

Pray Sani/Sri Balaji regularly in his name.

Pray/Puja to Lord Shiva and Sri Durga mata in his name.If possible do or participate in Maha Mrityunjaya Homam and Sri Chandi homam/Yagam in his name ,which is commonly done in temples in Secunderabad.Do Annadanam and donate cloths to poor people as per your financial capacity if possible once in a month.

Hope he will become normal.

God bless you and your family members,

USR

even with the change in the timing the lagna remain the same but the dasa period changes. i always cast the horoscope from Karmicastro.com.

i knew this horo has a lots of week points particularly plantes in the sixth house Sun the 2nd lord, mercury the 3rd and 12 th lord, Moon the lagna lord very week, venus the fourth and 11th lord. fifth lord Mars is debiliated in the lagna, Jupitar lord 6th and 9th in 12th. the only positive in this horoscope is Rahu in 3rd.

it says something that money has to be spent on disease and no peace due to diseases for him and as well as for his family, Venus the fourth lord is in the sixth. i feel the grahas are also not favouring speedy recovery.

Hemraj, you need pray for him if possible in the following temple

1. Vanjiam Siva temple, Near Kumbakonam

2. Thirukadavur Siva Temple Famous for where Markandaya rishi was saved by lord siva from Emathrmaraj.

3. Solinkarpuram Thiru Narasimma Bhghavan Temple, very powerful. Just think of him he will sure show the improvements, nothing is impossible if you worship him.

4. Vaitheeswaran Temple near by Chiadambarm, vaitheeswaran means like Doctor. famous place for Mangal dosa remedy. recently german scientists have discovered the rays from Mars directly comes to this place.

the temples above mentioned are built with special powers like Srichakra, thanchakra, which has been experience by lots of people. they are very old temples like 2000 years old.

give your address, i will send you the Kungamam of Famous Kamatchi amman temple, she is another great god and my mother that is what i call her whenever i worship her.

never loose hope, but God knows everything. there is nothing in this world moves without his knowledge and of course he might be lisitening to your prayer and as well as ours.

Ram

Sethia Ji,

Your brother's horoscope has lot of weak points,the result of which is the present situation.

1.Lagna lord Chandra has no strength due to closeness to Amavasya.(Related to mind) and is in 6th (accidents and diseases)

2.5th lord Kuja is debilitated and retrograde is in lagna.(Related to mind)

3.Rahu is in 3rd.(Related to mind)

4.7th and 8th lord Shani is retrograde and is in 2nd (Maraka Sthana and family).

5.2nd lord Ravi in 6th.

6.4th and 11th lord Sukra is combust and is in 6th.

7.6th lord Guru is retrograde and is in 12th aspected by Ravi and Budha the 12th lord.Guru is aspecting the 6th house.

The time of birth as per the date of accident comes to 7.24 PM and not 8.11pm.

It happened during Ravi-Guru period.12 th to 7th Kalatrasthana is Dhanur and lord is Guru.Ravi is in 6th as second lord took away his wife.6th lord in 12th to lagna caused severe injury to your brother.He is saved by Sani casting his aspect on 8th the house of logevity.He has better surviving chances.

Pray Sani/Sri Balaji regularly in his name.

Pray/Puja to Lord Shiva and Sri Durga mata in his name.If possible do or participate in Maha Mrityunjaya Homam and Sri Chandi homam/Yagam in his name ,which is commonly done in temples in Secunderabad.Do Annadanam and donate cloths to poor people as per your financial capacity if possible once in a month.

Hope he will become normal.

God bless you and your family members,

USR

welcome Ramachandran,

Venus the 4th lord and 11th lord is combust is in 6th with Ravi.4th/7/8 houses is aspected by Retro and deb Mars.Guru retro the 6th/9th lord in 12th aspecting 4th.Saturn's 3rd aspect on 4th.All these indicate the terrific accident is a vehicular accident most probably while on pilgrimage tour or by a domestic fire accident

with regards.

USR

Dear all, thanks a lot for your concern and replies which would definitely be useful for us.

His daughters's birth details are:

26 April 2006 at Faridabad (Haryana) at 12:26 PM (noon)

hope this helps in getting some more help.

Regards, Hemraj

hemraj, i have the feeling her father will get well, there is no threat on his life according to her horo. did her mother also died on the accident day.

even without looking at her horo, her date of birth reveals that sun the father is exalted in her horoscope. that itself is the reason why your brother is alive even though he met with the accident.

i will take sometime to analyse these horoscopes, as these requries a proper study.

in the first thread you mentioned 2007 and in the last one it is 2008. can you clarify again. because the calculation goes worng. to find out why a particular action happens from the point of astrological views. kindly confirm again. what ever happend be sure her father will be normal despite the bad placement of the grahas in his horo, but his daughter being the eldest one has to represent the father and mother in her horoscope, seems he will be ok, but i am sure it will take time, and you have to pray for him at Varanasi Siva Temple, that is the temple where doshas of different kind will get eradicated. will come bcak to you.

first look there is some indication but the timing needs to be ascertained why it happened at that time., the foruth lord representing mother, venus is in the eight and indication of problems to her mother.

hemraj but i will take a day to analyse her horo. but she has a decent horoscope, no need to worry. only thing she will be learning on her own everything. the first part of her life will be learning about the work hard to come up in the first part of the life and will reap the benefits in the second part. will surly get back to you. but i still feels her father will come out from this problem. but my advice is to you please go to Viswanath temple do the puja i mentioned and other temple only after your brother gets well.

anyone from your family may be yourself, if possible the child also. her horo is not a bad one. venus is close to its exalation rashi. Saturn in the lagna makes her hard worker and workhalic may be disappointements in the childhood but that will make her determined and bold in the later part of the life. being the seventh lord and eigth lord in the lagna she will come up on her own in her life. Sun the 2nd lord exalted in the tenth a strong Job Government related work and will excel in that too. take care about her, as she is prone to injuries on the head and fire related accidents in childhood. jupiter is well placed in the fourth and fifth in the navamsa. late marriage is predicted, Mars is not placed well but in the navamsa it is exalted, so there won't be any problems arising out of it. mercury is deblitated and its mahadasa is running right now, take care about her. will revert

Dear Hemraj

Yes indeed, daughter's horoscope shows venus(significator of mother and also lord of matri-sthana) in 8th and also shani in lagna in karka raasi (the raasi closely related to mother) plus lord of 8th in 9th in marana karaka sthana - all of which make the native devoid of mother's love.

I believe shri rnramachandran has raised a very valid point regarding sun being exalted in aries. There is a little lacuna with rahu+mer+moon combination in 9th. But yes, the daughter's horoscope shows very strong support from father.

Sept 2008 - Jan 2009, the father may not be able to show any improvement. However, sun's antara that runs throughout Jan 2009, may be effectively used with complete gusto to attempt recovery.

Sri Rama must be prayed by the child - she can fold her hands. Make her touch some spinach leaves which can be fed to the cows every wed.

Rahu stands cursed in the 9th - 9th house is also seen for father, Rahu is in marana karaka sthana.

In my opinion, if the child is taken to the Nageshwar Jyotirlingam in the outskirts of Dwarka in Gujarat, propitiations to the Garbha Graha where the shivalingam is grounded, will greatly pacify Rahu - as this jyotirlingam befits the rasi where rahu exalts - Shiva aradhna shall surely benefit the life of her father and free him for diseases.

My blessings for this little girl.

Deepa

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri. sethiahemraj

i sincerely pray for your brother's recovery. pl chant

the mritunjiya mantra on behalf of your brother.

" om triyambakkam yajamahe sungandim pushtivardanam

oorvaarukamiva bandanaan mrityor muksheya maamrittat "

as many times as you can

tomorrow , that is on tuesday , between 16 hrs to sunset chant

this without fail, since this time is auspicious for lord shiva.

the daughter's chart can be analysed in more than one way for

the demise of her mother. Shoola dasa meant for timing deaths

clearly shows. following is the dasa running at the time of incident.

Shoola dasa from 4th house (troubles and death):

Li MD: 2006-04-26 (12:26:00) - 2015-04-26 (19:48:29) fourth house..of mother

Sc AD: 2007-01-26 (12:32:42) - 2007-10-29 (23:37:31) second to 4 th..maraka

Sc PD: 2007-06-12 (11:39:25) - 2007-07-06 (1:48:11) ..do..

Sg SD: 2007-06-26 (5:39:49) - 2007-06-28 (4:52:46) third to 4th .. secondary house of longevity

Ge PAD: 2007-06-26 (5:39:49) - 2007-06-26 (9:35:52) ninth to fourth.. bhagya related

to fourth house.. occupied by maraka lord to the fourth house..(lord of scorpio and aries)

Deha-antardasas in this PAD:

Ge: 2007-06-26 (5:39:49) - 2007-06-26 (5:59:29)

Cn: 2007-06-26 (5:59:29) - 2007-06-26 (6:19:10)

Le: 2007-06-26 (6:19:10) - 2007-06-26 (6:38:50)

Vi: 2007-06-26 (6:38:50) - 2007-06-26 (6:58:30)

Li: 2007-06-26 (6:58:30) - 2007-06-26 (7:18:10)

Sc: 2007-06-26 (7:18:10) - 2007-06-26 (7:37:51)

Sg: 2007-06-26 (7:37:51) - 2007-06-26 (7:57:31)

Cp: 2007-06-26 (7:57:31) - 2007-06-26 (8:17:11)

Aq: 2007-06-26 (8:17:11) - 2007-06-26 (8:36:51)

Pi: 2007-06-26 (8:36:51) - 2007-06-26 (8:56:32)

Ar: 2007-06-26 (8:56:32) - 2007-06-26 (9:16:12)

Ta: 2007-06-26 (9:16:12) - 2007-06-26 (9:35:52) >>>>> event time.. 8th house of longevity to the fourth house

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran