IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lagan08

Saturn mahadasha of 19 years and a malefic saturn

Rate this topic

Dear Sirs/Madam

i really need help . i have been facing difficulties in my life since i was 14 years old i am now 38 years old..in all fields of my life , employement money and marriage..and i am basically living on others charity.. though i am intelligent and beautiful ( others have told me this not me) ..i can neither find a husband nor get a good job..some astrologers have told me that i am going through a saturn mahadasha..now that will end in another 19 years ..am i going to suffer even more..i am so tired of it..please let know anything i can do..or is my life going to be like atleast if i know maybe i can renounce life and go live in an ashram..

my birth details are 08/08/1969

time of birth 4:40 pm and place of birth hyderabad india

hi,

dhanu lagna,mithun rashi

sat debilitated in 5th house.

wear golden pukhraj 7 carats in gold in index finger or golden Topaz 7carats.= immediately

For Shani or Saturn related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Shani:

1. Worship Lord Hanuman.

2. Recite Hanuman chalisa

3. Japa of Shani mantra: <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place>Om</st1:place> pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah, 19000 times in 40 days.

4. Recite the Shani stotra:

Nelanjan samabhasam ravi putram yamagrajamChaaya martand sambhutam tam namami shanaischaram

5. Donate IRON UTENSILS or black til (sesame seeds) on Saturday.

6. Fasting on Saturdays.

7. Pooja: Hanuman pooja

8. Wear 11beads of 7 mukhi Rudraksha.& 1 bead of 11mukhi rudraksha

For all Saturn related troubles Dasharatha Shani Stotra of is an excellent remedy.

chances of marriage between 28th july 2008 - 10th dec 2008

Regards

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

nikhilkumarvarma@

STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS: 1.VISIT KALAHASTI TEMPLE NEAR TIRUPATI.

2.chant "ammenarayana devinarayana lakshminarayana bhadrenarayana" 21times daily

visit Chotanikare amma temple 20kms from cochin.

TRY TO WEAR RAJAGOPALA YANTRA IMMEDIATELY:-Wearing Rajagopalayanthram is a good remedy to get rid of all doshas which stand as obstacles in getting higher positions in job. Some people face problems in getting higher positions even though it is destined as per horoscope. This problem is solved by wearing Rajagopalayanthram. For prosperity in career life and achieving higher aims, Rajagopalayanthram helps you.

Regards

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

nikhilkumarvarma@

<!-- / message -->

Dear Lagan,

Appart from the remedies mentioned - like hanuman worship and the like, You need do develop the right attitude towords life. Saturn is a great spiritual teacher and mellows down ego. By depriving material things he teaches detachment - vairagya - While saturn is considered to be a bad planet by the meteralist it is a very good planet for spiritual development. that is his lession. Do not miss this life time oppurtunity to become spiritual. Study spiritual scripture , practice meditation, Do yoga, Develop humility. Do karma yoga ( selfless service). And do not desire any material benifit and comfort.

In short do not take deprivation of material things as suffering and pain. Take it as an oppurtunity of spritual development. Accept Sani as your teacher. He is a great spiritual teacher and every saint has a significant influnce of saturn in his/her horoscopic chart.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

I would also like to add a few words about Saturn.

Many a people think Saturn is bad, but there is nothing like that.

Saturn is the planet related to karma.

Whatever you do in your life, its in the period of Saturn that you will get its result. If you do good deeds Saturn will show you good times, and vice versa.

Always remember planets can guide us throughout our lives, its us who can make difference to ourselves. So don't worry about Saturn. You keep on doing your work and you will get the result.

Best Wishes

Ayush

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear lagan08

you are running saturn dasa, saturn antra, venus pratyantar and ketu

sookshma period.

no wonder you are asking about 'sanyasa'. saturn, venus and ketu combo

can cause pravrajya yoga normally found in sanyasi charts.

great sankaracharya of kanchi, Shri. Chandrasekarar swamigal has this

yoga.

in your chart, though this yoga gets diluted , there are links between

saturn, venus and ketu. in navamsa, saturn and ketu are in trine to

each other.

in past janma, shown by shastiamsa chart venus and ketu are in watery

sign aspected by an exalted saturn , having a touch of venus to it being

placed in the house of venus.

as rightly said by Shri.ravindran, saturn refines one to the core.

do not worry that saturn will give you difficulties. carry on with what

the destiny bestows you with.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Namaste Shashikaranji,

For the above queriest you mentioned about yoga which is related to combination of saturn, venus and ketu related to sanyasa. Is this same as the tapasvi yoga. I am confused about the planets location for forming the tapasvi or sanyasa yoga. Is this yoga formed when the three planets are in quadrant or in trines or both? What is the difference if someone has this yoga in Rashi chart. Navamsha chart or any other divisional charts?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

Coolgimmy

Lord Saturn should be worshipped and oil may be offered in temple on every Saturday.

In the evening, the following mantra of Saturn should be muttered for 108 times : "OM Sah Shanishcharai Namah" or "OM Sham Shanishchrai Namah".

Keep a fast for atleast 40 Saturdays. This fast should be started in the brighter half of the lunar month.

A mustard oil lamp should be lighted under a peepal tree.

Iron, black collyrium(kala surma), mustard oil, leather shoes, black cloth, liquor, black urd dal etc. should be donated on Saturday.

A ring made up of black horse shoe or nail of the boat or blue sapphire should be worn.

Serve the people of low birth or give donations to them.

Liquor or meat should not be consumed on Saturday.

The black collyrium (kala surma), should be put under earth, on Saturday.

The Almonds and coconut should be caused to flow in the river or running water, on Saturday.

Do not drink milk on Saturday night.

om gurrubhyo namah

namaste

dear coolgimmy,

yes i meant tapasvi yoga. the combo can occur in numerous ways.

but i am yet to pick up charts of many and study the combinations in

rasi and vargas. it would be interesting to do. unfortunately caught in this

materialistic world , i am finding difficult to devote time to astrology

as i used to do earlier. if you have time you may please attempt.

tapaswi . i think need not represent only sanyasis , but others as well.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Dear Sirs/Madam

i really need help . i have been facing difficulties in my life since i was 14 years old i am now 38 years old..in all fields of my life , employement money and marriage..and i am basically living on others charity.. though i am intelligent and beautiful ( others have told me this not me) ..i can neither find a husband nor get a good job..some astrologers have told me that i am going through a saturn mahadasha..now that will end in another 19 years ..am i going to suffer even more..i am so tired of it..please let know anything i can do..or is my life going to be like atleast if i know maybe i can renounce life and go live in an ashram..

Hi my name is Shakuntala . I live in Vancouver, Canada. I would like to talk you. If you could send me your email address. I had gone thru same thing that you are going through So. I do understand but it is such a long story.

My email at work is pls@telus.net Thanks

Dear Sirs/Madam

Other astrologers have mentioned Saturn and that is important. I would definitely follow their remedies.

But I would like to also bring up the situation of the 9th house/lord.

The 9th house and lord are often even more important than Jupiter.

Ketu and inauspicious Mercury are in the 9th house and the 9th lord is in the 8th. Also Ketu is natural enemy of the Sun and in Leo.

This causes a lot of misfortune.

If you cannot afford a ruby, then wear a garnet necklace or bracelet. Put it on when the Sun is strong (from Aug 16-Sept 14 ) on a Sunday when the moon is waxing.

Do Surya Namaskar and always take some time out on Sunday to focus on serving the Guru or some type of Solar worship.

In ancient Rome, imprinted on all coins was the phrase "Sol Invictus". Hail to the unconquerable Sun!

so what it basically means that i have no hopes or chances of getting married or having my own children...so i should give up???

Do remedies for Saturn as mentioned by other astrologers.

Wear a ruby and honor the Sun.

Things will get better.

Guest Guest

Dear Sirs/Madam

Dear Madam Or/ Sir

I gone through ur horoscope its a good one dhanurlagna/ mithuna rashi both falls in dviswabhava. first we discuss good .. moon and jupiter are in mutual kendra its gaja kesari yoga good one. and lot of yofas are there coming to ur problem the thing is kalatra karaka is in (venus) in sixth house a delay in marriage affilicted with moon you dont have a stability in marriage.

Baghagya stana is affilicted by kethu where a struggle is more in life with mother and a loss of father early.Fourth lord is in 1oth house (jupiter ) its shows ur life leeds with mother and u have to look after ur mother business or mother related works and to serve here

Labhadi pathi is also is with moon so u have to get a guy who can be with u and ur mother or else u will not marry a boy from ur relation will marry/or giirl.

Saturn aspecting venus there may be a disturnbance in your love life ...

Further readings i found u would have married in 2009 feb.. or else the time will be in 2013.

The remedies are like i can sujjest.

1. U have to visit ganesh ji mandir for 21 days regular and squash one coconut daily and get the kunkuma to be used daily on fore head

2. The shani dasha> Shani is amaty karaka for you so he is in chara rashi and fith house and he is aspecting dhanastan as well as maraka stana so wear a blue saphire in ring finger should be below 4 carrots.

3.U have to visit adhi narayan temple or TIRUPATHI on every mrighashira nakshatra day aleast for 6 months,

All the best

Hari Om.

Guest beauty

hello,

please tell me about shani mahadasha in my chart, its effects and solution.

dob-27.02.77, plc- hajipur(bihar), time- 2.15 am

Thanks in advance

Guest srinivas

hi, i am srinivas learnt that I am currently in Shani mahadasha. Please tell me remeides to get rid of any problems / struggles in this period.

dob 30 september 1982, place - warangal andhra pradesh time 10:05 am