IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Arvindnew

Guruji urgent help needed

Rate this topic

Respected Guruji,

I m posting this thread second time as my previous thread was not answered by you ,Please reply this time as i want to come out of this stressful situation.

My name is Arvind.My date of birth 26 May 1980. Birth time 07.40AM.

Birth place Surat (Gujarat).

I belong to lower middle class family.

I am facing problems related to finance,health for last

many years.I have no regular income.Please suggest when i will settle in my life ?

I want to know when i will come out of this stressful situation.

Is there any hope of improved life in near future or is there still a long time?

Please suggest any business suitable to me and when i can start that business?

When will my Bhagyoday happen as per my birth chart?

What is the remedy to improve my health condition?

When will i have my own house?

In short everything is going against me for last many years and now i am frustrated thinking that

how long i have to suffer ? Is there any hope of sudden change of my stars in near future or is there still a long time?

I would really appreciate detail comments and suggestions.

<!-- / message -->

You are Gemini Lagna. You are a deep soul but sometimes too kind and thoughtful. You must try and be more decisive.

Surya Namaskar is very good for you and worship of Sun (but DO NOT wear Ruby).

Both Sun and Mercury are in 12th house. Mercury is most important as Lagna lord and lord of moon sign.

You are going throug Jupiter /Mercury now so it is no coincidence you are getting this advice.

EVERY WEDNESDAY worship God in special way, especially Vishnu (Vishu Sahasranama is excellent!). Lakshmi mantras are also good.

If you cannot afford Emerald, get Peridot, if you cannot afford Peridot, get Jade. But Peridot is not expensive anyhow.

Put on a necklace of Peridot on Wednesday when the moon is waxing and always remember Lord Vishnu!

There are other remedies for Mercury too, perhaps other astrologers on this list can chime in. Good luck!

Om Bhram Bhrim Braum sah Budhaya Namaha!

Respected Astrologer,

You have given advice only on worship of god. You have not provided any answer to my specific queries.Please go through my horoscope details and provide me suggetions to my queries as i need urgent help to come out of this stressful situation.

Thanks.

Dear Arvind,

ur lagna and rashi is same - virgo (kanya)

ur bhagya lord venus debilitated.

ur under sani's sadesati thats why ur facing problem

worst phase till 2011

11TIMES CIRCUMAMBULANCE TO HANUMANJI FOR 21 DAYS IN THE EVENING.

AFTER 21 DAYS EVERY SATURDAY 11TIMES CIRCUMAMBULANCE.

HANUMAN CHALISA DAILY.

REMEDIES:-Lord Saturn should be worshipped and oil may be offered in temple on every Saturday.

In the evening, the following mantra of Saturn should be muttered for 108 times : "OM Sah Shanishcharai Namah" or "OM Sham Shanishchrai Namah".

Keep a fast for atleast 40 Saturdays. This fast should be started in the brighter half of the lunar month.

A mustard oil lamp should be lighted under a peepal tree.

Iron, black collyrium(kala surma), mustard oil, leather shoes, black cloth, liquor, black urd dal etc. should be donated on Saturday.

A ring made up of black horse shoe .

Serve the people of low birth or give donations to them.

Liquor or meat should not be consumed on Saturday.

The black collyrium (kala surma), should be put under earth, on Saturday.

The Almonds and coconut should be caused to flow in the river or running water, on Saturday.

Do not drink milk on Saturday night.

wear 9 carats green tourmaline in gold in little finger.

WEAR 11BEADS OF 7MUKHI RUDRAKSHA FOR SADESATI.

wear golden pukhraj 7 carats in gold in index finger or golden Topaz 7carats.

DO NOT TAKE ANY FINANCIAL RISK IN SADESATI.

Expecting your feedback

Regards

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

nikhilkumarvarma@

Dear NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA,

The details you have provided regarding my horoscope is completely wrong .

My lagna is gemini and rashi is virgo (kanya).

Please read my birth details carefully and provide correct answer.

Do not give wrong information as it can spoil someone's life.

Thanks.

you are not happy that I didn't answer specific questions but you must understand that Mercury is both lord of the Ascendant AND lord of the moon sign.

So it addresses ALL aspects of life. Health, wealth, family, progeny, career, mental satisfaction, relgious inclination, everything.

There is no need to address specifics.

Strengthen Mercury to get remedy for all afflictions. If you do not like the Upayas I suggested than ask other Gurus for better ones but in either case it comes down to Mercury for you.

- Pablo

My name is Arvind.My date of birth 26 May 1980. Birth time 07.40AM.

Birth place Surat (Gujarat).as per this info -

sorry for the wrong lagna .

ur gemini lagna,venus in lagna good.

but ur kanni rashi or say virgo rashi.

my remedies r not harmful as per ur rashi.

ask anybdoy they will tell u because of sade sati ur facing problems.

Regards

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

Dear Pablo,

Thanks for your advice.

But i would like to mention that as per other astrologer my mercury is strong .He told me that lord of Ascendant Mercury in 12th house with sun and lord of 12th house Venus is in Ascendant is making "PARIVARTAN YOG". This "PARIVARTAN YOG" is making mercury strong. So please go through my horoscope again and check whether it is correct or not. Please explain me about "PARIVARTAN YOG" and it is true then what are it's positive implications on my life? and if mercury is strong then what planet is causing problem to me and please tell me remedy of that planet.

Thanks.

Arvindnew

I do not think the way you are demanding that you be helped is right. No one is obliged to help you. Nikhil may have made a genuine error and when writing the lagna/rashi but he has taken time out to offer his opinions. If you want to demand answers I suggest you go and pay for astrological services!!

Regards

Daran

PS: Do not waste your time trying to reply to this as I am not interested in a msg board debate. It is my opinion and I am not going to change it!

ALL Respected Astrologers except kumar_daran

But i would like to mention that as per other astrologer my mercury is strong .He told me that lord of Ascendant Mercury in 12th house with sun and lord of 12th house Venus is in Ascendant is making "PARIVARTAN YOG". This "PARIVARTAN YOG" is making mercury strong. So please go through my horoscope again and check whether it is correct or not. Please explain me about "PARIVARTAN YOG" and it is true then what are it's positive implications on my life? and if mercury is strong then what planet is causing problem to me and please tell me remedy of that planet.

Thanks.

Dear kumar_daran,

Don't waste other people's time by giving useless advice.This forum is related to astrology and if you can not help other people by solving their problems then do not give useless advice.Keep your personal opinion with u and do not put on forum.

Dear Arvind,

I am sorry, you are facing all these issues and moreover your relationships, social image are all destined to doom as is evident from your horoscope.

Its easy for me to blame you, but in the current situation there is little you can do.

Your chart shows that astrological remedies will really give positive results. But alas, vinash kalay vipareet budhi.

Parivartana yoga means when lords of 2 houses exchange signs. in your case this is not an auspicious exchange. It means your life will constantly dwindle between self and losses.

Your lagna is strong, but lagna lord mercury is not very happy.

Your dasha of jupiter is no good for you, jupiter is in marana karaka sthana.

sun is in marana karaka sthana too.

which means you will destry what you would have got from father and brothers too.

For remedies, you will first need to apologise to the very well meaning members here on the forum. They arent wrong.

I am fully prepared for any insults from you. But controlling your desperation is a part of your good.

God Bless

Deepa

ALL Respected Astrologers except kumar_daran

Thanks.

Dear kumar_daran,

Don't waste other people's time by giving useless advice.This forum is related to astrology and if you can not help other people by solving their problems then do not give useless advice.Keep your personal opinion with u and do not put on forum.

I would fully agree with Deepari here.

Just because there is a parivartana yoga doesn't mean it is always good or makes Mercury strong.

A good friend of mine also has a parivartana yoga with Jupiter in 12th house and 12 lord Saturn in 1st house and I guarantee it does not make Jupiter strong!

Do the remedies for Mercury and a little self-control/humility is necessary too.

The weakness of ascendant lord and Sun in 12th house give feelings of desperation.

Vishnu Saharanama on Wednesdays and wear Emerald.

I would fully agree with Deepari here.

Just because there is a parivartana yoga doesn't mean it is always good or makes Mercury strong.

A good friend of mine also has a parivartana yoga with Jupiter in 12th house and 12 lord Saturn in 1st house and I guarantee it does not make Jupiter strong!

Do the remedies for Mercury and a little self-control/humility is necessary too.

The weakness of ascendant lord and Sun in 12th house give feelings of desperation.

Vishnu Saharanama on Wednesdays and wear Emerald.

My apologies, I didn't mean Deephari I meant deepa.bhandari

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.arvindnew

lagna lord going to twelfth is a negative factor. loss of health

is one factor. parivarthana is with the twelfh and fifth lord.

according to sage parasara, budha , though lagna lord, he is only

a functional neutral while venus is a functional benefic. venus in lagna

can give good roopa to your appearence. as a benefic in lagna

supports your health.

moon is a functional malefic for your lagna. moon is placed seventh

from tenth. not a good place for second lord moon to support income.

you are running jupiter dasa and mercury antar.

jupiter is found cursing in the chart. jupiter as said earlier is

in marana karaka sthana. apart from spoiling the initiative,

drive etc, it also spoils the interaction with the world, relationships

and profession.

jupiter is with three dire malefics. jupiter is placed in 8th in navamsa

and mercury is placed in tenth in navamsa. hence their periods

will be bad.

also you are running jupiter's moola dasa since 2003. moola dasa

of a cursed planet will be bad.

the remedy for jupiter's curse is to hold on lord shiva just like

markandeya when yama came to take him off. pray intensely shiva.

sade sati is also on. i dont see any improvement for long years to

come. dont loose heart but keep strengthening your mind to come up.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran.

Respected deepa.bhandari,

Thanks for your kind advice and why should i insult you?

I apologise to the very well meaning members here on the forum.

But you should also explain to your very well meaning members that why they are making a person desperate to write such message when a person is living miserable life.Your member written that you go and pay for astrological services, but you should understand that if i would have money to pay for astrological services then why i will ask question on forum.

Also i noted that due to that last post i put on the forum, you have pointed everything negative about my horoscope in your post.

I understand that you and your members are not wrong but you should understand feeling of me as you can read everything from my horoscope.

By pointing everything negative you are making my life more miserable.

I joined this forum on the hope that finally i will find my way in life but now it seems that i was wrong.

At last, I sincerely request you to read my horoscope details once again.

I am confident that you will surely find something positive stored for me in the near future and please provide remedies to come out of this dicy situation.

By pointing everything negative and no positive indicator will not solve my problems.

I again apologise to the very well meaning members here on the forum.

Thanks.

Dear Arvindnew,

If you read ppena's remedies, they do make sense to me. You have a good phase going on for an year and a half. But since your good influences need to be strengthened, you need those remedies to whatever extent destiny can improve in your case.

You will come up, dont worry. Wear emerald - in fact a very good size - or as suggested by ppena - wear the alternate stones.

Makes loud difference..

God Bless

Deepa

Thanks for your kind advice.

But as per advice of sasisekaran_pti there will be no improvement in my life for long years to come. sasisekaran_pti has mentioned that i am running jupiter's moola dasa since 2003 and moola dasa of a cursed planet will be bad. So it seems that this period of Jupiter dasa will not improve my life.can u please tell me how many years this jupiter dasa will run? I really upset by reading provided by sasisekaran_pti as it seems that in my horoscope some kind of bad yog is existing as there is already problems created by mercury,sun and now by jupiter.Is my horoscope indicating any kind of dosh.can you tell me which are three dire malefics that are with jupiter in my horoscope? and which is the most beneficial planet in my horoscope that provides me some kind courage to face this difficulties?

Please provide remedy for above problem as if this jupiter dasa is really bad and it will continue for longer time than it will be really diffcult situation for me.

Thanks.

Thanks for your kind advice.

But as per advice of sasisekaran_pti there will be no improvement in my life for long years to come. sasisekaran_pti has mentioned that i am running jupiter's moola dasa since 2003 and moola dasa of a cursed planet will be bad. So it seems that this period of Jupiter dasa will not improve my life.can u please tell me how many years this jupiter dasa will run? I really upset by reading provided by sasisekaran_pti as it seems that in my horoscope some kind of bad yog is existing as there is already problems created by mercury,sun and now by jupiter.Is my horoscope indicating any kind of dosh.can you tell me which are three dire malefics that are with jupiter in my horoscope? and which is the most beneficial planet in my horoscope that provides me some kind courage to face this difficulties?

Please provide remedy for above problem as if this jupiter dasa is really bad and it will continue for longer time than it will be really diffcult situation for me.

Thanks.

Arvind,

There is an old saying

MANTRE TEERTHEY DWIJJEY DEVE DAIWAGHYEY BHESHAJEY GUROU

YADRISHI YASYA BHAVNA, SIDDHIR BHAVET TADRISHI !

Have faith in the system,in the person you are seeking advice from,in the remedies prescribed. Follow them.

And the result you will get will be directly proportional to your faith!

MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE POWER TO KNOW

WHAT TO HOLD ON AND WHAT TO LET GO!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Lalit K Sharma

Respected Astrologers,

Please tell me from where i can get Vishu Sahasranama and Lakshmi mantras.

Also in the earlier post of ppenaji he mentioned that there are other remedies for Mercury too, perhaps other astrologers on this list can provide details. So please provide remedies for strengthening mercury.

Thanks.

Respected Astrologers,

Please tell me from where i can get Vishu Sahasranama and Lakshmi mantras.

Also in the earlier post of ppenaji he mentioned that there are other remedies for Mercury too, perhaps other astrologers on this list can provide details. So please provide remedies for strengthening mercury.

Thanks.

That sounds nice arvind!

U CAN GET IT FROM ANY BOOKSTALL OF GEETA PRESS GORAKHPUR.

DONT HOPP FOR ALL THE REMEDIES AT ONES!

they say

inch by inch life is cinch,

yard by yard life is hard!

BE SURE OF YOURSELF!

All the very best to you!

Respected Lalit ji,

What a post! :)

Warm Regards

Deepa

Deepajii,

KHUSHAMDEED!