IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
unanth

My Chart Analysis and USA interview details

Rate this topic

Hello All,

Can someone really take much interest in my chart?? i know it sounds odd but can someone really a Jyotishi can help me to know and solve.?

Your help will be a great favour to me.. please can you clarify the following..

1) Which planets are most benefic and most malefic for me in my chart?

2) I am a non technical guy and with herculean effort, i got a UK visa in Sep 07. I went to UK and failed to survive there(many reasons) and came back in just 3 weeks instead of settling there in job. Now i have to attend the USA job visa interview by now, its getting postponed from 3 months due to employer permission delay and experience letter delays.. Now finally i was asked to attend after 8th August. PLEASE OBSERVE THAT THIS IS NOT A COMMON OPPURTUNITY THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH IN OUT COUNTRY TODAY. THIS IS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME FOR ME AS I AM NONTECHNICAL..

Can some one really tel me how i can get this thing done and why not, if not.. its a do or die thing for me.. how are the planets favourable/not. Confidence and Faith i know but i mean astrologically..

3) Can someone diligently recommend a gemstone(s) for me, NOT based on simple Nakshatra Lord or Mahadasha/sub periods.. as i myself know these naive methods..

please please please please someone help me.. i am on the verge of begging..i dont have ego problems...