IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ayush

Analysis Request to USR Ji

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I got a bit busy with my life so was unable to keep track of the forum since last few weeks, but now I'm back again.

I have this chart of a very careless person, who is seeing real bad days. His business ventures have been major flop, his children didn't go to college either because of lack of money or lack of interest, his wife has been working day and night trying to save money to pay enormous loans which he took out in her name. Even his old and poor parents are somehow paying installments to the immense loans he has taken.

Date of birth : 9th July 1955

Time of birth : 02:10 AM (IST)

Place of birth : 23°46'11"N 85°53'24"E

I would like to know what is wrong in his chart that he is seeing all these bad days. He has gone so very disappointed that he don't even feel like working. Further are there any indications of loss of property or loss of wife or some other sort of major loss.

Thanks

Ayush

Ketu is causing severe afflictions otherwise the chart is not so bad!

Ganesh ji's vandana is extremely important, and something urgently needs to be done for jupiter-moon in a 6-8 relationship which gives sakata yog - causing major cyclical destruction.

Ayush, logon ko samajhne ka nazariya badal jata hai - the man who you think has been careless - what could he do? His sincere efforts are directed towards status and career only. Impatience makes him get into depression or anger.

Pitru dosha needs to be taken care of too.

Nice to see you again ayush - what about your abroad settlement?? Visit www.immi.gov.au

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thnx for the call here Deepa.

You are a wonderful person, indeed.

I thought the chart is under Sadhe Sati, which caused major problems. I understand Deepa, everyone thinks for a better tomorrow its just that some plan it better and some don't, and in the end even a genuine planner gets humilated if hez a failure.

What would you suggest should be done as remedies for this chart? Specifically about sakata yoga and pitru dosha.

When I got back today I didn't see your name in any of the last posts, I thought hey the queen is off, but then you were there. Its surely a pleasure. Abroad settlement looks kind of a far reach, although I've applied for MSc in Wireless Netwokrs and Telecommunication programs in UK & Scotland, assuming they let me stay there for two years after 1yr of the program. But its expensive. I don't wanna take such chances at this point of time in my life. Although I've joined an MBA program in one of the so called top 30 business schools in India, and counting on it as a backup. I'm kinda sure Rahu & Moon is taking me away from family, whether abroad ain't sure about it.

Hey Deepa, what about Australia? Why did you suggest Kangaroos? I aint trying there as its kinda too expensive. And I'll die paying back the loans.

I know I can't have everything, I've tried making my thoughts clear. Afterall its just a momentary lapse and there would surely be something called my time, no matter how long it takes, gotta hang on to it.

I hope you are doing well, and health wise too.

Ayush

Hi!

This phase of saadesatti is more about health issues in this case.

Email USR ji who is the best one to tell you how to combat pitru dosha or put up a post for him, he isnt very active these days.

Abt Aussie, I just got into MIt course at Trinity College Sydney and I put in my papers for immigration as a permanent resident (GSM visa category) and I believe it should be through within 10-12 months. Aussie people are in dire need for educated skilled permanent residents and they have a very clear point format. Except that nobody wants to go in for less populated places. But Sydney, Melbourne, etc are good to be in. The best part is aussie govt doesnt want you to go through agents. They have a crystal clear format and guide put up on their website. Dont go on student visa, try going simply as a graduate wanting to earn. Once you settle there, coughing up 8000 AUD per semester isnt no big deal :)

Best Wishes

Deepa

PS- Google search on sakata yoga - there is a yantra and the mantra mentioned could be done many thousand times by a pundit at home