IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aghora

black magic

Rate this topic

Hi aghora,

Thanks for the link..if u can provide more experts that would be great..I am trying gayathri manthras every day...but the attacks in the night are just too intense to withstand:(

Applonius

did u go to sarangpur yet ???...

god is not weak ..but spirituality is a science which if it falls in wrong hands and be misused... the fight is between those masters/spiritualists/tantriks who use shaktis for good purposes and those who do it for evil purposes ....

an individual can do a lot if he know the science and can do the required amount of penence/sadhana .. however when in trouble it is always better to take shelter of good spiritualists/sadguru/pujaris who know the cure.

Hi ,

I am currently doing a one week saadhanaa here in chottanikkara temple (which is famous for removing possessions) . Once I complete that I will go to Sarangpur...the trouble I am facing in going to sarangpur is that it is too far away from my place and since I have a problem now it will be slightly risky to go for a long journey. Another problem I am facing is that none of my family members are ready to accompany me to Sarangpur..(they are total non believers) ..So these factors are pushing me back..(since it will take approximately two days to travel to Sarangpur... )

Regards

Prathap Chandran

Hi ,

I am currently doing a one week saadhanaa here in chottanikkara temple (which is famous for removing possessions) . Once I complete that I will go to Sarangpur...the trouble I am facing in going to sarangpur is that it is too far away from my place and since I have a problem now it will be slightly risky to go for a long journey. Another problem I am facing is that none of my family members are ready to accompany me to Sarangpur..(they are total non believers) ..So these factors are pushing me back..(since it will take approximately two days to travel to Sarangpur... )

Regards

Prathap Chandran

no problem ..... lets c how it goes ... but if u dont feel well u can always go to sarangpur ...

dear mr ravindram there is a pandit whose name is r.DAKSHINA MURTHI he isan expert on this problem you can visit his web under the same name there yo will know that there are many ways to heal blackmagic one very easy and a sure remedy is to recite de hanuman chalisa 8 times per day during 45 days its a panacea the rules are not to have sexsual thoughts during the 45 days and to have full devotion faith and concentration while chanting to lord hanuman would be better to have vegetarian diet.mahamrityumjaya mantra is very helpfull against sorrow and narayan kavacham isa great help but the hanuman method is a sureway to finish with the black magic,good practice.

Hi all,

here is one suggestion..I have tried wearing himalaya rudraaksha...I do a japa of "Om namah sivaya" 108 times by puring water to rudraaksha...and u wont believe it I found the results very very good...now the intensity of the attacks has drastically reduced...please remeber to remove the rudraaksha during night and during sex. If ur karmaas are good then the effect is really good. Try it!!

Regards

appolonius

jai mata ki,

dear all,

i need your help.

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M. PLACE OF BIRTH :DDELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

wearing ruby in gold 5.1/4 rati.in neck

monga 12.25 rati in coper in ring finger of right hand

iron ring for Shani in right middle finger.

Facing any problem due to black magic or so on?

Just dial: +91-9876146495 (The Guruji)

dial and know what is the reason behind the conditions, you are facing now, by the Guruji. All answers will be given as per Sadhanas/siddhis.

Hi all,

I f any one can send me a copy of " Kaali Kithaab " by M/s Randhir Prakashan, Shravan Nath Nagar, Hardwar – 249401 written by Baba Aughar Nath "Tapasvi". Please note that this book has thanthra remedies for almost all problems including black magic. Please send through VPP and I can make the payment at my end.

Regards

Appolonius

Mr Ravindran,

Can you please please please provide the mantra that you know in the Vedas...for this fire ceremony.

I have searched for about 6 years for this mantra.

I also have a web site, you can see my profile, it is designed to help all people suffering from spiritual issues and black magic. I will use it only to help myself and others. It is called Black Magic Rescue

I do not have access to these texts, or pujas because I am not in India.

Can you please please tell us how to find this information if we are not in India?

Thank you so much. I really hope you will help me because it will go to help many many others.

Ravindran Sir,

What the best place(s) to get initiation for each of the mahavidyas? I'd like to know authentic info about the Das Mahavidyas (not just Googling it). Is there an authentic text where we get more info about these vidyas?

Thank You.

The one intiated to any one of the mahavidya is either one whose birth is last birth or he is Lord Siva himself. (Maha vidya dont go to anybody else). The moment it is innitiated , (And note the word the 'moment' and not after a million repitation of the mantra) boodha, predha paisacha gansas dread such a soul, and take flight to save their life.

No Black magic affect such great soul. Sorcers who try black magic on such being preish by their own act instantly.

hello Passionate,

when you said you have some aghori to help you, can you please explain who an Aghori is, and what kind of rituals does they do?

i am planning to visit Nepal in a couple of months. So, will i get a chance to meet you and the aghori?

Umakanth.