IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
BostonSeeker

Awareness and Spontaneity

Rate this topic

Hello,

Could someone help me understand what is awareness and what is spontaneity?

I currently understand it as: awareness is the state of BEing concious or being rooted in conciousness itself and spontaneity is the action that results from being in that state.

Can someone help clarify if I am understanding these terms correctly?

Thank you,

BS

Hello,

Could someone help me understand what is awareness and what is spontaneity?

I currently understand it as: awareness is the state of BEing concious or being rooted in conciousness itself and spontaneity is the action that results from being in that state.

Can someone help clarify if I am understanding these terms correctly?

Thank you,

BS

Mahashay, Awareness as I understand is the Sakshibhaav (being a witness). When you are even in deep sleep and get up, you are still aware that you enjoyed a deep sleep. The awareness is always there. Spontainity is certainly the state what you have understood that evolves from being rooted in Conciousness, to be a witness (drsta) to every action. The action is pure and happens what you think and happens what you want.:)

Mahashay, Awareness as I understand is the Sakshibhaav (being a witness). When you are even in deep sleep and get up, you are still aware that you enjoyed a deep sleep. The awareness is always there. Spontainity is certainly the state what you have understood that evolves from being rooted in Conciousness, to be a witness (drsta) to every action. The action is pure and happens what you think and happens what you want.:)

Thanks dude, you've defined it nicely.:)