IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jayanta74

I need some consultation

Rate this topic

I am a 34 year old male. Last year I met a girl last year and we became very close friends. She is married but not very happy, i know her husband personally. I wasnt doing anything in life. She motivated and helped me do a good business. With each passing day i am becoming very emotionally dependant on her and cant take it when she cries or sufferes. My life has changed because of hers and if she is ready I will marry her. Can you please tell me whether i can, about my career and married life? My details are

October 5, 1974

time: 7:15 pm

place: Kolkata

Dear jayanta,

This is really touching..I havent seen your chart, however, I would like you to clarify-

1. Is the girl interested in a divorce?

2. Is she interested in you?

Also, it cannot be decided for sure whether you will marry that particular girl only. You may only get responses to probable period of marriage, marital happiness, etc

Thanks Deepaji. I would please request you to analyse my chart once and tell me about my marital and career aspects. Regardind the questions, I have never been able to ask her these things as I dont want too lose her as a friend too. I have told her several times, leading this sot of a life isnt worth, but she hasnt ever directly said she will file a divorce.

Thanks Deepaji. I would please request you to analyse my chart once and tell me about my marital and career aspects. Regardind the questions, I have never been able to ask her these things as I dont want too lose her as a friend too. I have told her several times, leading this sot of a life isnt worth, but she hasnt ever directly said she will file a divorce.

UMAR-E-DARAJ MAANG KAR LAYE THE CHAAR DIN

DOW AARJU MEIN KAT GAYEY DOW INTZAR MEIN!

Action is missing friend!

Dear Jayanta,

Wear a Ruby in gold, please.

Also what religion are you? As chandra remedy is required.

Your family and home life will need some remedy. Career is OK. I am a little disturbed about any complexes or prejudice or lack of initiative that you have mentioned, because Rahu aspects moon and Ketu joins it - which indicates thinking is not very clear. There could be some health issue also. Could you verify. Its important before I conclude anything about professional success.

Try to get married soon..within an year

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Jayanta,

Wear a Ruby in gold, please.

Also what religion are you? As chandra remedy is required.

Your family and home life will need some remedy. Career is OK. I am a little disturbed about any complexes or prejudice or lack of initiative that you have mentioned, because Rahu aspects moon and Ketu joins it - which indicates thinking is not very clear. There could be some health issue also. Could you verify. Its important before I conclude anything about professional success.

Try to get married soon..within an year

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepaji. I am a Hindu, Brahmin. You mean I should take initiative and speak to her? I am having some eye probs recently. If I dont get married to this girl, or within an year which I dont think is very likely as i neither like someone neither my parents are looking for anyone, dont I have marraige yoga after that? My home and family life is disturbed?

Why is it that your parents arent looking up a match for you - you are 34!!

As I said I wasnt doing anything, who will be interested in marrying an unemployed person. She is the only person who encoraged me and said I can do something instead of criticizing and I am doing really good in business. As of marriage now, I dont think I can go for an arranged marriage immediately, not in a mental condition at this moment. Please let me know if I can marry this girl? You have said I must marry within a year, dont I have marriage yogs after that? Also you have mentioned I should do remedies for family peace, is my married life not good?

Dear Jayanta,

Please relax. I see an upcoming down-phase and therefore would like you to consider being cautious with your investments and relationships. Try to be strong and let those few months which I will tell you by evening pass - try n tide through those times.

Kick start your entire situation towards getting married. High Time. Wake up your parents from their slumber. Get on! Can you get the girl's horoscope?

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Jayanta,

Please relax. I see an upcoming down-phase and therefore would like you to consider being cautious with your investments and relationships. Try to be strong and let those few months which I will tell you by evening pass - try n tide through those times.

Kick start your entire situation towards getting married. High Time. Wake up your parents from their slumber. Get on! Can you get the girl's horoscope?

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepaji, I will wait for your reply. The girl's time I dont know, but will try to find out.