IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Uner Mohan

Please remove my apprehensions.

Rate this topic

Respected Gurus,

I keep worrying about my daughter's future prospects. Somehow, I have apprehensions that her horoscope is not good. Her birth details are as under:

Place: Delhi

23rd January 1990.

Time: 6.58 p.m. (in the evening)

So far she has been above average in her studies. She has neither failed nor there was any break in her studies. She is in 2nd year of BBA (Bachelor of Business Adminsistration). She studyies well & determined to go abroad for higher studies/job. My local astrologer has told me she will get husband of her choice (can be a NRI), she will go abroad, will do job & will be rich. But somehow I keep worrying about her as her horoscope has 4 planets in house no. 6 & one in house no. 12 which I understand are not good houses. I request the respected GURUS to please guide me (i) Is my apprension correct? & (ii) Whether what my local astrologer has told me is correct?

I shall be grateful if the GURUS study my daughter's horoscope & enlighten me about my worries. Please do respond.

Thanks & Best Regards...........Uner Mohan

Greetings Uner ji!

If lords of inauspicious houses are in inauspicious houses - its considered good!

Secondly, the conjunction/aspects of certain planetary positions make your daughter determined, very tough, worldy wise, eventually succesful.

Her nakshatra lord ketu gives her a mindblowing Rajayoga, but there are indications of financial losses also.

April 2009 shows strong chances of change in residence for the better.

You may like to invest in some future investment options for her which would ensure inflow of money to her with safety and guarantee - inspite of losses/ expenses.

Its a good chart and yes. it will be a marriage by her own choice, strong chances of foreign alliance, though marital life happiness will need remedial cover.

Regards

Deepa

Deepa jee,

Thanks a lot. Losses at which age are expected. I don't think she will go for business or speculation. How come she will have losses. Will she be able to recoup the losses. Will she be going abroad for higher studies or job. Does she has yog to be rich. It is good you have told me about losses. I will now guide her to save for future.

I am really grateful to you for responding to my anxeity. I appreciate for I have observed that you respond with confidence. Please enlighten me with your response.

Thanks & Best Regards.............. Yours affectionately, Uner Mohan

Dear Uner ji,

Losses have a wide scope - losing a job, theft, unnecessary or unexpected expenses, etc.

There is no genuine reason to investigate periods of losses. Your guidance is required, sensibility towards safe investments should be highlighted and also refraining from unnecessary risks wrt cash should be stressed.

It will be much better if she gets married to a person with a stable financial chart, rest uner ji, is destiny!

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepa jee,

Thanks a lot. You have said that:

Deepa jee : Her nakshatra lord ketu gives her a mindblowing Rajayoga.

Can you please advise, what this Rajayoga is & what are/will be its benefits to her.

Deepa jee : April 2009 shows strong chances of change in residence for the better.

Her BBA will be completed in July' 2009. So there seems to be no chance in her change of residence by April 2009. Yes after July' 2009 (when she completes her BBA there can be a chance). Please advise that this yog continues up to when.

Deepa said: Its a good chart and yes. it will be a marriage by her own choice, strong chances of foreign alliance, though marital life happiness will need remedial cover.

Please advise what kind of this problem will be. Will this problem will be a temporary phase or will be for a very long time. How will be her relations with her husband.

Please do respond.

Thanks & Best Regards...........I remain your affectionately.....Uner

Ketu is her nakshatra lord and its occupying or aspecting the lagna in many important vargas including navamsa.

1.When Ketu blesses, it gives, in its dasha or antara, fame, spirituality and excess fortune. However these are general dictums and need to be applied realistically.

2. The period of change begins from April 2009 and lasts a few months.

3. The remedies can be given only after the boy's horoscope is matched. :)

My Regards

Deepa

Deepa jee,

Many many thanks for your kind & propmpt reply. May I request you to please consider that my following anxeities still remain unresponded. Please advise me on following:

Will she go abroad for higher studies or job. Will she do job. I am asking you this as she wishes to go abroad, do MBA & / or get in to a job. She has inclination to go in to Human Resources Management. Presently, she is sicerely working on a project in HR in her summer vacation. Her college will open in August' 08 & she will go in to 2nd year. By August 2009 she will complete her BBA (Bachelor of Administration). By then she will be 19 years. It is too early for her marriage.

Thanks & Best Regards......... Affectionately yours Uner Mohan

Yes Uner jee,

there is a strong possibility for the same. There are indications that she will be in office-controversies (as is with most of us) and will need to be diplomatic with her colleagues and sub-ordinates.

I think her higher studies in a foreign country should not be a problem at all :)

She is a blessed daughter Uner ji, with a father like yiou.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepa jee,

You said it very aptly. I really am worried about her, as I do not know I have a feeing that her chart is not good. She is sincere in her studies & really want to do a respectable job. My local astrologer told me that she will go abroad (may be for higher studies like MBA). I told him doing MBA abroad is expensive & how we will pay for it. Prompt came his reply that she will do it on own. These are the things I want to check with you.

May God bless you and all your near & dear ones. My best wishes to you.

Thanks & Regards.........Uner Mohan

Thank you for your wishes Uner ji

Find out details abt australia immigration - its fast, easy and quite affordable because they are in dire need of skilled people. Uner ji, take that bug of a "bad horoscope" out of your mind. To improve her luck aspects just make her regularly fast and pray on Monday - if she does it, good for her!

Hope this makes you happy and relaxed. Uner ji, my papa never saved for my marriage, he lived in discipline. Things happened beautifully on their own. When we do something good for people and mankind at large, we feel blessed and protected.

By only feeding and looking after animals, or may be donating medicines to a poor children's ward or giving blankets to those living across our streets in tent houses shivering of cold while we bathe in hot water tubs - these are all actions that enthuse us with a feeling of immense well-being. And I do think that such actions make our lives easier.

I know I might sound selfish - doing good things for self - gratification. But really, it works.

My Regards

Deepa

Deepa jee,

Thanks a lot. I will keep your advice in mind & also guide my daughter accordingly. We all (my whole family, my wife , son & daughter) will definitely follow your advice.

In my one of earlier posts I wrongly mentioned that my daughter would complete her BBA in August 2009. She will complete her BBA (graduation) in August 2010 at 20th year of her age. Then may be she will do job for two years & then do MBA. This is her wish.

I will always look forward to your advice.

My warmest regards & best wishe to you & your family. ........ Uner Mohan

Respected Deepa jee,

Deepa jee, if you may kindly refer to my query at the begining of this thread I have said:

"I keep worrying about her as her horoscope has 4 planets in house no. 6 & one in house no. 12 which I understand are not good houses."

In your first reply in this thread you said "If lords of inauspicious houses are in inauspicious houses - its considered good!" Can you please look in to her birth chart & please enlighten me whether this applies to her four planets, namely, Mercury, Saturn, Mars & Moon placed in house no. 6 & Jupitar Placed in house no. 12. As I am not an astrologer & can not find out which one of these badly placed five planets become good because of your aforesaid principle.

This has been bothering me since I have read your reply. I thought to better ask you than to keep worrying. Please do respond.

Thanks & Best Regards to you......Uner Mohan

Mr Uner Mohan ji

It seems to me that the problem is not with the horoscopes. It is you who are worrying too much. Is there any reason for this concern? Your kids are not too old as yet. The future will unfold in its own time. Why are you so anxious to know everything?

Please don't take it otherwise. But seeing your two threads I didn't see any ground for these worries. They seem to be doing well. Don't let astrology make u so afraid that you are always worried on this account. There are so many celebrities who have horrific looking horoscopes. Yet when one digs deeper, one finds why they are so successful. Don't take everything at face value.

Try praying to calm your distraught mind. There is nothing to worry about, as the esteemed astrologers here have already told you. As they say, let go and let God.

Ms Rohini,

Thanks.... As my thoughts were bothering me I considered it best to get in touch with Deepa jee. I have great respect for her & value her knowledge/wisdom a lot, although she is much younger to me. I hope you will let me do so. Rest assured I will keep your advice in my mind. Please do not break continuity of my thread. I will be very thankful to you.

Best Regards.....Uner Mohan

Respected Deepa jee,

Thanks a lot. I am honestly honoured to receive your response.

Does your reply means that the four planets, namely, Mercury, Saturn, Mars & Moon placed in house no. 6 & Jupitar placed in house no. 12, all becomes good placements. If not which one of them become good placements by applying your principle. Deepa jee I am ignorent person in astrology, hence forgive me for my inquisitness.

Thanks & Best Regards........Uner Mohan