IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rasharora

can someone plz help me..??

Rate this topic

my parents are looking out proposals since 3 years to get me married but unable to find any suitable one... my parents are fed up now so they have decided for my brother's marriage.. n by God'd grace he is getting married by this year end......

but my family has started disliking me..they always scold me and behave in a very sarcastic manner with me... wherever i go people start talking about my marriage and some rubbish things..

i m very depressed with all this n want to kill myself...

i have a problem, i dont want to go for arranged marriage... i dont have a boy friend presently but the idea of arranged marriage makes me very uncomfortable... no body understands this... what to do... plz tell what is in my future..?? love marriage or arranged and when will it take place..

also i m not working anywhere... plz tell me about my career prospects...

my birth details...

25.08.1982, 4.35am, Saharanpur(UP),India

my parents are looking out proposals since 3 years to get me married but unable to find any suitable one... my parents are fed up now so they have decided for my brother's marriage.. n by God'd grace he is getting married by this year end......

but my family has started disliking me..they always scold me and behave in a very sarcastic manner with me... wherever i go people start talking about my marriage and some rubbish things..

i m very depressed with all this n want to kill myself...

Killing yourself wont do any good either. Just have patience - you have fair chances of getting married to a person of your own choice.

i have a problem, i dont want to go for arranged marriage... i dont have a boy friend presently but the idea of arranged marriage makes me very uncomfortable... no body understands this... what to do... plz tell what is in my future..?? love marriage or arranged and when will it take place..

There could be some indications regarding your marriage prospects building up between 18 Nov 2008 to 23 March 2009. And, there are some strong chances of yourself getting married before June 2010.

For having better and smooth prospects in marital significations you can recite Durga Chalisa daily. Offer water to Tulsi Plant daily except Sundays. Your life partner is most likely to be within your community/relationships.

also i m not working anywhere... plz tell me about my career prospects...

my birth details...

25.08.1982, 4.35am, Saharanpur(UP),India

You are in Saturn/Moon cycle, often difficult for mental happiness. Since moon is so close to mars your mind/emotions can be fiery/hot, you get angry easily.

Wearing a large pearl will really help. You have a fine chart for an actress/singer also real/estate, property management ,etc. would be good for you.

- Pablo

thank you so much for your reply...

can you make one thing clear.. what do you mean by saying that my husband will be from my community and relationships...

I want to ask one more thing... I have been told by many astrologers that position of jupiter is not good so there are chances of unsatisfied married life or we can say very disturbed married life...

are there any chances of divorce...?? can you plz tell honestly about my relations with spouse....

can you plz also tell about the profession of my husband...

I wont disturb you again.... plz plz do reply.... thank you so much again....

thank you so much for your reply...

can you make one thing clear.. what do you mean by saying that my husband will be from my community and relationships...

You may like to read my message carefully,

I wrote,'most likely'

Mean - there are good chances that your life-partner is not likely to be from different caste/clan.

I want to ask one more thing... I have been told by many astrologers that position of jupiter is not good so there are chances of unsatisfied married life or we can say very disturbed married life...

Jupiter's position is good and you are not likely to face any serious problem in married life. Though, there can be some temporary problems.

are there any chances of divorce...??

No

can you plz tell honestly about my relations with spouse....

can you plz also tell about the profession of my husband...

I wont disturb you again.... plz plz do reply.... thank you so much again....