IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aghora

black magic

Rate this topic

hi im suffering due to black magic since dicember 1994 and still cant find the cure.i born on 3-3-1978,8:45am,kuala lumpur,Malaysia.can anyone help me?

The chart also shows problems in marital front.

How was the period from 9 Dec 2000 to 9 Feb 2004 specifically in personal and domestic aspects?

Aghoraji

The best solution to remove black magic is to wear Rudraksha,those who wear RUDRAKSHA never suffers from black magic..

And if still someone tries to do black magic on a person wearing Rudraksha,he FAILS..yes Fails in all respects.

:deal: How do you know that you are suffering due to that only? Did you visit any one in particular? If yes, Are you sure that he is telling you the truth? If you have visited many persons and Is everyone giving the same answer?

What sort of sufferings you are enduring?

Please give full details

thanks

thiruchitrambalam

dear trichicambalam, i meet more than 10 tantric masters and they are saying the same thing and failed to break the spell.i feel body weakness all over the body and an evil voice from my left ear but medically 100% alright. i dont feel hungry and experiencing memory loss.bad dreams at night and my body will shake whenever i pray to God.