IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sara8

Will there be divorce?

Rate this topic

Guruji,

We have checked our patrika with 4 purohits & they all say that if we get married it will result into divorce.

Here are our details --

Boy : 30/05/83 (11:13, Calcutta)

Girl : 28/12/81 (06:57, Mumbai)

I would need your advice on following point --

1. Whether our marriage will result into divorce according to you?

2. If Yes, why are you saying so? What is not matching in patrika?

3. Is there any solution to it?

4. It seems our stars & rasi guna are not matching. Is it true? What does it mean?

I would be very greatful if you could assist me in finding answers to my worries.

Guruji,

We have checked our patrika with 4 purohits & they all say that if we get married it will result into divorce.

Here are our details --

Boy : 30/05/83 (11:13, Calcutta)

Girl : 28/12/81 (06:57, Mumbai)

I would need your advice on following point --

1. Whether our marriage will result into divorce according to you?

2. If Yes, why are you saying so? What is not matching in patrika?

3. Is there any solution to it?

4. It seems our stars & rasi guna are not matching. Is it true? What does it mean?

I would be very greatful if you could assist me in finding answers to my worries.

TIME BACHCHAA TIME!

SPECIFY am OR pm!

When you have already cosulted 4 purohits [of your choice] why you are not willing to follow them when they all have unanimously given the same judgement!Just because they are not saying what you are willing !

If you dont have faith in system of astrology better not to consult any body and do what you want!

This will be MANMAANI!

And if u have belief, follow what the astro says!

That will be BUDDHIMAANI!

Now its up to you ,choose manmaani or buddhimaani!

FIRST HAVE BELIEF IN YOURSELF!OK!:cool:

Hello Sara8,

Success and failure of marriages depends on the understanding of both individual. I have seen my close relatives, who in spite of good matching fought like cocks and bulls which resulted in a negative attitude about marriage among their kids. There are some who just pull along because of social reasons and had they been from a different culture, they would have applied for divorce long back. In the kuta matching system, I know of a couple who had 29/36 points matching and filed an application for divorce after 26years of marriage. Surprisingly it took 26years to know that you have been staying with a wrong person. Its better to marry someone u love rather than marry first and then love someone because u dont know whether u will be able to accept that person after marriage or not and live a life based on compromises or for social reasons. I know of a girl who was not allowed to marry the person she loved due to social reasons and was married to someone of her parent's choice who was more interested in the girls bank account. As soon as money stopped flowing, both of them got separated with a 5year old kid who still doesnt know why her father left them. Planets cannot create love, no way, otherwise the results of above marriages would not have been drastic. Its better to know the nature of your partner rather than agreeing to stay with someone who is a total stranger because one cannot assume that the person is good because he/she is having a good family background. The parents themselves do not know what the children are doing behind their backs. Most of the time in arranged marriages the boy and girl compromise due to their parent's pressure and consider financial stability even if they dont like the proposals. It is as good as marrying someone whom you come across on the streets with a tag having a good professional designation and a bank account.

Regards/

Coolgimmy

Thanks for the replies, but unfortunately it does not answer my questions. It would be helpful to make my decisions if I get explanatory & true answers to my questions.

Both the times are AM.