IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
madhu4376

marriage problems

Rate this topic

Sorry, should have used a more respectful title.

Saturn is poorly placed in his chart, makes him feel depressed and defeated in life. It makes him lazy. He cannot strengthen Saturn with gems, but he can strengthen the lord of Saturn (Mars) w/ propitiation to Hanuman on Tuesdays.

2nd house seems afflicted giving harsh speech and he tends to lie a lot. Is this true?

Infidelity is quite common w/ Moon in the 7th house unfortunately. (Marilyn Monroe was Cancer w/ moon in 7th)

But he needs to understand his nature and control it. I have Mars aspecting Moon within minutes...in Scorpio! But I don't go punching everyone I meet.

Once you are aware of your nature you can adjust.

He is running Ju/Ve which will make him very indulgent. It's not a great time for self control.

You will need to be very firm with him, even threatening divorce.

ALL MALES R SIMILAR? KINDLY CLARIFY......

I disagree with this. This person is particularly prone to cheating, more than most. Moon in 7th, strong venus inauspiciously combined w/ Jupiter.

He will have to work hard at fidelity.

Ppena,

you are repeating my words. Thanks. Thats why the suggestion for Pukhraj. Saturn also caused him downfall. Mars-Moon points at being wordly-wise in your case. :)

USR ji is however more worldy wise ... and I strongly agree with him that infidelity alone could be overlooked to a certain extent if we are to maintain the sanctity of a permanent relationship. In fact, Madhu has been doing so!

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks Pena and Deepaji. I will wait for your reply. This forum is so good with such helpful people, I am feeling a bit confident that may be things will change for me as I am not alone, I have so many people with me now, who understands my problems and want to help me. May GOD help me and bless everyone out here.

Since Madhu is not staying with him anymore, it can be considered as separation. Legal separation is just paperwork.

I really don't understand how were you able to stay with a person like that. Since you are not staying with him and its a separation, in my humble opinion only paperwork is left.

I don't think with the kind of chart your husband has, he will ever change.

wbr

Ayush

Dear Madhu,

I am sorry for the delay, have been extremely tied up.

Madhu, do you think he misses you or would call you? If I were you I would phone him and ask him to meet, so that things may be sorted out towards one permanent direction.

In case you do not want to seperate, you will have to initiate correspondence either through relatives or may be some genuine work-related excuses.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Madhu, we often try to adjust because of inertia to come back to our comfort zone. It does one well, to ponder over what life could be without this relationship. Imagine..

Dear Madhu,

I am sorry for the delay, have been extremely tied up.

Madhu, do you think he misses you or would call you? If I were you I would phone him and ask him to meet, so that things may be sorted out towards one permanent direction.

In case you do not want to seperate, you will have to initiate correspondence either through relatives or may be some genuine work-related excuses.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Madhu, we often try to adjust because of inertia to come back to our comfort zone. It does one well, to ponder over what life could be without this relationship. Imagine..

Thanks Deepaji. I dont knw whether he misses me or not, but he calls up my friends and they have said, he is very eager to know about what I am doing. I dont have any ego probs whatsoever calling him, but the thing is will he improve? shall he start doing some work? if he sits idle he will again do all these things, that is what is troubling me. The thing is "unko theek raste pe kaise laun".

PUKHRAJ, be religious, try to be different in your approaches and surprise him with changes in you.

Tell him, extra maritals will not be taken by you hands down. And that this will the last attempt because you still really care for him and want him. Be firm, not rude. Simply just keep the cards on the table.

Dont take his relationships hands down at all.

Best Wishes

Deepa

PUKHRAJ, be religious, try to be different in your approaches and surprise him with changes in you.

Tell him, extra maritals will not be taken by you hands down. And that this will the last attempt because you still really care for him and want him. Be firm, not rude. Simply just keep the cards on the table.

Dont take his relationships hands down at all.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Now he is tellig people he has become very spiritual and become a sanyasi, will leave everything and go. I dont knw what is going on, he is serious or lying or doing what. i will speak to him personally and see the situation.

If you and your husband want this relationship you need counseling. Wearing a stone or chanting mantras won't change your life all of a sudden. You should really talk to your husband on a clear note, and give it a last shot.

wbr

Ayush

Over-adjust? Does this mean he wont ever change? Also will i ever get any chldren from him? DO i have a child in my chart? He isnt much interested in that too. Thanks for your help.

Dear Madhu,

People who fall in LOVE and rise to marriage are supposed to be serious about their commitments! Because while going through all this process they brush aside all social norms and rituals.They escape the social gravitation and its laws!

This commitment is the only thread which can keep them together.

And Madhu!when this commitment becomes weak[on either side] in knees people start wandering here and there seeking help from the people and system they brushed aside some time back.

PYAAR-PREM-LOVE whatever you call it, is the most precious thing under the Sun.and is to keptat all costs!

The one whom you LOVE is all yours with all his negative and positive attributes.He is the one whom you loved and decided to stay with for ever.

Remember those commitments and make him remember also!

Astrologically as Deepaji has already said there are few chances of your separation.Dont waste time here and there,go, live with him and do all the measures of improving him Astro[ALL]logically,and while doing so keep in mind you loved each other! and you will be THROUGH!

He has all the good qualities of VEERU of SHOLAY;)

AND Jai is suggesting : BASANTI ban na padega!

Do you have marriage problems? We can help you. We sell spy software.

It installs easily. You can do by yourself. It is safe and hiding. Our SMS Interceptor instantly catches all incoming and outgoing SMS on the target phone and forwards them silently to your pre-defined number. You also can listen to surrounding voice.

This is a powerful monitoring tool to give your partner, children, employee, business associate, friend etc... If you interest it, please contact us.

Mail: sening-dh@hotmail.com