IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
omboy

Plz advice loosing money not progressing in life. All gurijis please take a look!

Rate this topic

To whom all it may concern,

My D.O.B: October 18th 1982

Time of Birth: 8:10 AM

Place of Birth: New Delhi India

I am currently in Canada struggling with steady income and finding a decent job. I find oppurtunities but nothing productive seems to happen. Also lot of stress and trouble getting rest, body feels exhausted. I have switched many jobs as there seems to be no progress, also family life is struggling and getting worse in terms of income.

Wondering if there is more studying for me to do or is there any relif coming in the near future. Also with relationships, but main concern is Carrer.

1: I have lost a lot of money in the stock market over the past few years and I keep loosing. Should I stop investing money in the market and focus on career or is there a chance that my luck will change what do the stars say? Any comments on this would be very helpful

2: Is there a chance for a new career soon or is there still a lot of time, or is there a chance for further studies?

3: Is there any potential for marrige in the near future or is there still a long time?

I would really appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Any detailed comments are really appreciated.

Thank You

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

lagna = libra sat exalted,sun deb.

try blue sapphire (neelam) 5 carats in silver in middle finger.

before wearing neelam tie it on right arm on saturday. test it for 1week-any positive indications then wear in a ring.

wear 14mukhi rudraksha for saturn=must.

since after sept 2009 u will be under sadesati.

wear 7 carats emerald in little finger in gold.

But what does sedesti mean? Is that good or bad? And are there any reasons for all these rings? I was wondering if you could make any comments on luck changing financially in the short term/

To whom all it may concern,

My D.O.B: October 18th 1982

Time of Birth: 8:10 AM

Place of Birth: New Delhi India

I am currently in Canada struggling with steady income and finding a decent job. I find oppurtunities but nothing productive seems to happen. Also lot of stress and trouble getting rest, body feels exhausted. I have switched many jobs as there seems to be no progress, also family life is struggling and getting worse in terms of income.

Wondering if there is more studying for me to do or is there any relif coming in the near future. Also with relationships, but main concern is Carrer.

Period from mid Sept 2009 to May 2012 is very likely to bless you with some good professional/business opportunities and sound financial gains. This period is also likely to bless you with marriage. Try to consult an astro for matching of charts before entering into marital bond because you are very likely to get married to girl of your own choice. Unfortunately, the chart does not indicate good educational pursuits? How was your education between Mid 1998 to mid 2001?

1: I have lost a lot of money in the stock market over the past few years and I keep loosing. Should I stop investing money in the market and focus on career or is there a chance that my luck will change what do the stars say? Any comments on this would be very helpful.

If you can, avoid short term and medium term trading. During unfavorable periods, it becomes difficult for one to opt for good scripts. Long term investments say for 2-4 years are likely to be more safe.

2: Is there a chance for a new career soon or is there still a lot of time, or is there a chance for further studies?

You can try pursuing for education, though I do not see any significant results in that. Your carreer is very likely to build during the period mentioned above i.e. Sept 2009 to May 2012.

3: Is there any potential for marrige in the near future or is there still a long time?

There are ample chances of yourself getting married between Sept 2009 to May 2012.

I would really appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Any detailed comments are really appreciated.

Thank You

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Astrologically-

Wear Blue Sapphire. Though it does not seem possible for you to afford one at present, therefore you need to apply following at your own will:

• Stop being too much judgemental and
  • try not to react instantly towards unfavorable situations.
  • Practice Meditation.

Thanks in advance.

astro_tech thanks for the reply. My education from Mid 1998 to 2001 was a really bad period for education from all aspects. Things got better after that, but that period was full of failure. I am thinking of doing my MBA I dont know if that is the correct path to take at this time. So you would suggest holding off the MBA? at this time. Also is my married life looking successful or a lot of problems.

Thanks once again

astro_tech thanks for the reply. My education from Mid 1998 to 2001 was a really bad period for education from all aspects. Things got better after that, but that period was full of failure. I am thinking of doing my MBA I dont know if that is the correct path to take at this time. So you would suggest holding off the MBA? at this time. Also is my married life looking successful or a lot of problems.

Thanks once again

Okay thanks for confirming my understanding about your education during the very period.

Acquiring Education is always been considered good. It is just that you should understand, well in advance, that there may be some chances of yourself not getting desirable results during present unfavorable time.

Therefore, if you can, do pursue your education but without expecting much. Though, period from Sept 2009 to May 2012 is likely to be somewhat more suitable for education as against the present period.

Regarding marital aspects, I would like you to suggest, first focus on your carreer and financial aspects. These things can always be discussed lateron, if required. There is no point in getting confused regarding the things which are not in picture right now.

Perform the remedies in toto, and if possible provide the feedback.

astro_tech

thanks for the advise so as for remedies you recommend focusing on career and wearing a blue sapphire? I heard there can be some serious negative affects of the blue sapphire is there any other stones that may be suitable in my case? One last question astro_tech is there any possibility of moving or relocation in the near future to a differnet country or city due to career or other reasons.

Thank you

One last question astro_tech is there any possibility of moving or relocation in the near future to a differnet country or city due to career or other reasons.

Thank you