IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kamlesh

Marriage getting Delayed-Help Required

Rate this topic

Dear Members,

This is Kamlesh badly in need of some help.Marriage seems to have become a distant dream for me.Will i ever get married? If so when will it happen?How will my spouse look? Will she be good looking and good natured? My Parents have been searching fo a suitable alliance for the past 2 years but nothing seems to materialise.Will it be a arranged marriage or a love marriage I have totally lost faith in god ... Does the combination of both Rahu and Venus in the Seventh house that is Cancer from the lagna delay marriage. If so when will i get married? I am in badly in need of help...

My Birth Details:

Date of Birth:28/09/1980

Time of Birth:14.35 Hrs

Rashi and Nakshatra: Vrishaba Rashi and Krittika Nakshatra

Regards

Kamlesh

There is a good probability for getting married next year after May.

Pls read hanuman chalisa everyday in the evening, with full patience and faith. And do marry only after getting horoscope matched - in your case delay in marriage is welcome. Get wiser and accept it as a good sign.

Best Wishes

Deepa

This time can be effectively used to establish a good base for your health and investments done on a small scale.

Hi Deepa,

I would like to know whether there are any possibilities in this year itself after this sepetember 2008 when i complete 28 years and enter my 29th year? will the marriage be a love marriage or an arranged marriage(within my same caste). If so how will the girl look? Will she be good looking and good natured?. I just wanted to ask you that after all this wait and trouble atleast will i get to marry someone who is good looking and good natured...

Regards,

kamlesh