IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
debabrata

Respected Deepa'ji Plz Help My Relative!!!

Rate this topic

Respected Deepa'ji -

This is regarding the birth chart of one of my relatives.

Currently she's running thru deep mental stress and turmoil (effect of saade saati), in her personal as well as professional life.

Her father died of an accident on 14-MAY-2005. She had a tough time since end of 2004 till date. Please help in finding out how long this phase would continue and whether there is any remedy to get out of it.

Please also explain

1. her marriage and marital life (including the chances of separation from husband and widowhood if any) and

2. her longevity (including any serius illness,accidents,chances of unnatural death etc.)

As her father died of an accident, she always thinks that she would loose all her near and dear ones, and she also might get an unnatural death.

Her birth details are -

Name: Ms. Saha

Date of birth: 08-DEC-1979

Time of birth: 13:55hrs IST

Place of birth: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Please help!

Thanks!

Dear Chinu,

Thanks for your concern:) I have been out on short trips and was tired. Now better.

Dear Debabrata,

There are no indications of widowhood. The lady is a deeply family oriented person and there are problems in that aspect because Rahu blocks significanceof 5th house. I suppose there have been breaks in her education too?

In my opinion, the chart indicates health problems (BP, sugar, neuro-disorders) that will stop her from fulfilling the role of a housewife the way she would like to.

Chandra antardasha should have been good, but since chandra and shukra are in bad relationship in the chart, she feels the agony of a troubled mind along with - as you rightly mentioned - the shani saadesatti.

I would like to know if I am on the right track before I suggest any remedy. I would specially like to know what happened during end of ketu dasha - esp sep 2001-Oct 2002.

Back ache/ slip disk etc is also a possibility.

Best wishes

Deepa

for sade sati:

Dasaratha Shani Stotram

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place>Om.</st1:place> asya shree shanaishchara stotrasya

dashratha rishi

shanaish-charo-devata

trishtup chandahah

shanaish-chara preety-arthe jape viniyogah

dasharatha uvacha

<st1:place>Om.</st1:place> Sri Shani Stotra, Dasharatha is the Rishi (seer of the mantra). Shanaishchara is god (related to this hymn). Trishtup is metre. Enjoined is repetition (of this hymn) for the appeasement of Shanaishchara (Saturn).

kono-antaka roudra-yama-tha babhruh

krishnah shanih pingala manda sourih

nityam smrito yo harate cha peedam

tasmai namah shree ravi-nandanaya

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana (Saturn), who when regularly remembered as (the ten names listed in the first and second line of this verse) steals away the suffering (misfortune of the devotee).

sura asurah kim purusha ragendra

gandharva vidyadhara panna-gash cha

peedyanti sarve vishama-stitena

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana, by whose unfavourable position, gods, demons, celestial beings, celestial musicians, celestial masters of various wisdom-teachings and even celestial snakes succumb to sufferings.

<st1:City><st1:place>nara</st1:place></st1:City> narendra pashavo mrigendra

vanyas-cha ye keeta-patanga-bringah

peedyanti sarve vishama-stitena

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana, whose unfavourable position brings agony to laymen, emperors, common animals, huge animals, forest creatures, insects, flies and humming bees (irrespective of their status).

desah-cha durgani vanani Yatra

sena-nivesah pura-pattnani

peedyanti sarve visham-stitena

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana, whose unfavourable position brings about suffering to countries, citadels, forests, war-camps, houses and cities.

tilairya-vair-masha gudanna danaih

iohena neelambara danato va

preenati mantrair-nijavasare cha

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana, who is appeased by giving in charity things like sesame, paddy, black-gram, molasses, rice pudding, iron, blue cloth etc., and by chanting mantras on his own day (Saturday).

prayaga-koole Yamuna tate cha

sarasvati punya-jale guhayam

yo yoginam dhyana-gatopi sookshmas

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana, who manifests in subtle form before the yogis who meditate on him at any holy bank of prayag (confluence) of two rivers; Yamuna and Saraswati, or in a cave.

anya-pradeshat swagriham pravishtas

tadeeya-vare sa narah sukhe syat

grihad gato yo na punah prayati

tasmai namah sri ravi-nandanaya

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana, who bestows happiness to a person when He enters His own house (constellation); (though) when He leaves the house, does not return for a long time.

srashta swayam-bhoor bhuvana trayasya

trata hareesho harate pinakee

ekas tridhah rig yajuh sama murtis

tasmai namah sri ravi-nandanaya

Prostrations to Sri Ravinandana, who is the creator of three worlds, who is the self-manifested being, who is Hari the protector and Pinakin (Siva, bearer of the three pointed spear or pinaka), the destroyer, all in one, as well as the embodiment of the three-fold Vedas; Rig, Yajus and Saman.

konasthah pingala babruh

krishno roudroantako yamah

sourih shanaish-charo manday

pippalandena sam stutah

Thus, Pippalada praises Thee (by chanting your ten names as contained in lines 1-3).

etani dasha-namani

pratar-uthaya yah pathet

shanaishchara-krita peeda

na kadachid bhavishyati

Harih Om

chant "ammenarayana devinarayana lakshminarayana bhadrenarayana" 21times daily

visit Chotanikare amma <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:PlaceType>temple</st1:PlaceType> <st1:PlaceName>20kms</st1:PlaceName></st1:place> from <st1:State><st1:place>cochin</st1:place></st1:State>

Deepa'ji -

It's true that her education was not smooth. She had to change her schools as her father got relocated. She also couldn't complete her Masters after her father's death.

She is anemic and has neuro disorder too. She also suffers from gout problem in lower limbs/legs.

Ketu dasa from sept 2001 to oct 2002, wasn't remarkable except for the fact that she performed poorly in her part two exam of bachelors degree. Around 1998, her family was going thru a financial crisis and it was just a continuation of that during this period.

Thanks!

Dear Chinu,

Thanks for your concern:) I have been out on short trips and was tired. Now better.

Dear Debabrata,

There are no indications of widowhood. The lady is a deeply family oriented person and there are problems in that aspect because Rahu blocks significanceof 5th house. I suppose there have been breaks in her education too?

In my opinion, the chart indicates health problems (BP, sugar, neuro-disorders) that will stop her from fulfilling the role of a housewife the way she would like to.

Chandra antardasha should have been good, but since chandra and shukra are in bad relationship in the chart, she feels the agony of a troubled mind along with - as you rightly mentioned - the shani saadesatti.

I would like to know if I am on the right track before I suggest any remedy. I would specially like to know what happened during end of ketu dasha - esp sep 2001-Oct 2002.

Back ache/ slip disk etc is also a possibility.

Best wishes

Deepa

On 9th July, you may ask the lady to worship Lord Shiva (in his nataraj avtara) in the early morning hours. I am sure there is a good Shiva temple near her place. It will be fruitful to go to the temple tomorrow i.e. Monday and enquire from the priest - the best vidhi to worship the Lord.

If the lady can afford it, then a Mahamrityunjaya Homam done on 8th or 9th July will do her a world of good in both health and money matters.

Things are likely to get better only after October 2009.

Is there any logical reason for excessive fear of untimely/unnatural death? I would like to know why she thinks that way? Have you consulted a doctor?

Lets ascertain whether this is a natural, temporary phase triggered by external depressing circumstances, or is there any malefic influence causing her so much agony. How is the relationship with her husband?

Deepa'ji,

Actually her father died of an accident, her aunt (father's brother's wife) also got drowned in water, also there are some other instances, that's why she thinks in that way.

Yes she consulted with a psychiatrist and he said that too much of emotion had caused this fear. As per the doctor, she's so much emotional that she might commit suicide if such situation arises. This fear is purely an outcome of a distressed mind.

By the way did you see any chances of accidents in her life? In the first part of 2002 [Ketu dasa], she had an accident (fell down from upstairs) and got injured heavily on her waist/upper part of left leg.

She's not yet married but is having a good loving relation since last year mid; This is the only source that soothes all her pains and inspires her.

On 9th July, you may ask the lady to worship Lord Shiva (in his nataraj avtara) in the early morning hours. I am sure there is a good Shiva temple near her place. It will be fruitful to go to the temple tomorrow i.e. Monday and enquire from the priest - the best vidhi to worship the Lord.

If the lady can afford it, then a Mahamrityunjaya Homam done on 8th or 9th July will do her a world of good in both health and money matters.

Is there any logical reason for excessive fear of untimely/unnatural death? I would like to know why she thinks that way? Have you consulted a doctor?

Lets ascertain whether this is a natural, temporary phase triggered by external depressing circumstances, or is there any malefic influence causing her so much agony. How is the relationship with her husband?

Deepa'ji -

Are you suggesting her to worship Lord Shiva on only 9th of July or would it be fruitful if it's done on a regular basis and if it's so, then on which tithi or day in week she should worship? Please clarify.

Also as far as I know, there is no nataraj shiva temple near her place, would it be fruitful if she worship Shiva Linga?

Dear Debabrata,

Of course Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra will confer longevity, health and it is potent enough to put at rest all sorts of fear.

However, Debabrata, this is a very personal experience and opinion- You see, just as one who exercises each and every day does not lose weight all life - because body becomes attuned to it. Do you see my point? To lose weight (to make an effect) something out of routine needs to be done. However, with this intention, one cannot say that daily exercise is bad.

Hope you get my point..

Therefore, I would like to reserve Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for periodic and elaborate remedial use rather than everyday.

I am glad she wants a daily ritual for which the simple panchakshari mantra "Om Namah Shivay" recited with bhava and a mental connect with Shivji, is extremely beneficial for her.

Best Wishes

Deepa