IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jnuisi

deseprate time help needed

Rate this topic

sir i am in great pain whatever i do i could not able to complete it properly and luck always evaded me could any one tell me why these things happening to me my details are DOB-30 -09-1980 TIME-19:55 PLACE-LUCKNOW(INDIA)

You really need to wear a ruby and red coral in gold. your lagna is very weak and so is lagna lord. That is the first and foremost thing any astrologer would like to see. This will benefit immensely. You may also additionally wear Pukhraj.

Any specific query..?

Best Wishes

Deepa

sir i am in great pain whatever i do i could not able to complete it properly and luck always evaded me could any one tell me why these things happening to me my details are DOB-30 -09-1980 TIME-19:55 PLACE-LUCKNOW(INDIA)

You are currently going through Jup/Sun till Feb 2009 - and both these planets are placed in sixth house; thereafter, you will be under Jupiter/Moon from March 2009 to June 2010. This period of Jup/Moon is likely to bless you with some good and fortunate opportunities.

Wear Pearl 6 carats in left hand ring finger.

i am preparing for IAS twice i failed at interview now as a alternative iam also preparing for banking service . i would like to know whether i stick to ias or completely concentrate on banking sector

jnuisi (name?)

unfortunately, you stand to lose out to competitors, although career will be mostly at upswing, yet changes are bound to occur. You must go in for th gemstones dear. Your horoscope is at the same level in both cases - whether IAS or banking sector. You need to get over laziness, and in fact you need to pay more attention to detailed study rather than be proud of your good conceptual grasp. Your mentality is not in sync. with your choice of career. You know it already, that there are others more intelligent, and there is a need to put in extra effort to the areas where you lack.

In any case, career will ultimately be fine.

Best Wishes

Deepa

chant "ammenarayana devinarayana lakshminarayana bhadrenarayana" 21times daily

visit Chotanikare amma <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:PlaceType>temple</st1:PlaceType> <st1:PlaceName>20kms</st1:PlaceName></st1:place> from <st1:State><st1:place>cochin</st1:place></st1:State>

deepaji can you plaease explain why i will loose out to my competitors and if ias and banking jobs are not in sync with my mentality then which career path i choose . could you also tell me when will i get a good job

dear jnuisi,

1. Moon is in yama amsa in your career chart so i did not recommend pearl.

2. Astrologically, its impossible for you to acheive any success until you wear at least a red coral. For aries lagna, mars and ketu are lords of lagna and also the 8th house. But 8th house in your case has a lot to do with your monetary income. Thats why red coral is a must. get it made in silver or even copper or go in for up-ratna - cheap alternates to red coral.

3. Your interpersonal skills are a problem actually. You need to control your urge to bother about others and focus more upon refining your talents.

Banking could be a better option because of good maths abilities.

Best Wishes

Deepa

could you tell me some other remedial measure as i am in no position to wear the gemstones because of my financial position and can you tell me right career for me

It is only after sensing your present financial condition that Pearl has been recommended. Moon ruling your 4th house is placed in the house of the initiatives but under the aspect of Saturn. Stregthening of Moon is very likely to promote fruitful initiatives.

Moreover, you are about to start the antardasa of Moon in the Mahadasa of Jupiter and Jupiter is ruler of 9th house i.e. Bhagya Sthana. Moon is also aspecting 9th house; it is, therefore, the wearing of Pearl for stregthening of Moon will be the best remedy. And as such, your financial position does not allow you to wear Pukhraj at present; you can simply go for Pearl which is otherwise also not much costly.

Wearing of Ruby is of no use as such the Sun is already under affliction of its bitter enemy Saturn in sixth house. Moreover, the antardasa of Sun is soon going to end and you may not get any suitable benefic results after spending a lot of money.

There is no need to wear Coral; rather wearing of Coral may cause harm to your marital aspects as such the same is placed in 7th house along with its bitter enemy Mercury. Your lagna is strong enough to provide you inner strength to counter your competitors; it is just the present dasa of ill placed and afflicted Sun which is causing worries.

Additionally, you can offer prayers to Goddess Durga for further beneficial results. Your success is not dependent upon wearing of stones (Rather nobody's success is dependent merely upon astrological remedies - there are numerous people who even do not believe in astrology, yet with their dedication and deligency they have been able to achieve success and counter unfavorable circumstances); though you can enhance your achievements with the aid of astrology.

And, the suitability of Banking Sector has already been indicated in my earlier mails

the analysis of my kundli actulay confused me even more deepa ji say wearing coral is the only solution for future success and astro_tech ji say pearl is more important could you please elaborate this

My house is in market for sale from last 11 months, and I also want to know about job changes, struggle, last phase of sade sathi. My DOB is 10th July , 1964. Time 7:30 PM. Place: Nagpur, Maharashtra.

Please help me, to overcome during this time.

Vilas

LOL

Dear Jnuisi,

i agree on what you are going through.

you see, moon antardasha will begin only next year mid april and right now, at least you may "postpone" the matter so that there is no risk.

Mangal is your lagna lord, posited in 7th. Its with Mercury - its bitter bitter enemy. Wearing red coral can NEVER be harmful because it is the most ideal gemstone for you - being a manglik you may like to go in for

marriage only through proper horoscope match.

Also, your lagna lord Mangal which as u know is in the seventh is in its MARANA KARAKA STHANA - which means it is too weak to protect or bless. Therefore, red coral is not only most beneficial, its also most required!

Sun is again not able to give enough due to being posited in an inauspicious house. Again, Ruby is great wear for you.

JNUISI, astrotech ji is many years my senior. I am a passionate learner. The choice is yours, I choose not to continue this thread because I am not here to prove myself right or better or any such thing.

I wish you luck :)

Best Wishes

Deepa

the analysis of my kundli actulay confused me even more deepa ji say wearing coral is the only solution for future success and astro_tech ji say pearl is more important could you please elaborate this

Well, some people do enjoy creating confusions.

Amateur astrologers fail to identify the difference between weakness and affliction. In your chart, Mars is well placed and strong but afflicted by conjunction of Mercury. Until and Unless, the affliction is treated - strengthening of Mars will be harmful, specifically when it is placed in 7th house.

Suggesting the gem stones of Lagna Lord, Ninth Lord and Fifth Lord is being adopted by many naive astrologers without even considering the overall impact of planets over the nativity. And for this no specific understanding of astrology is required, one can just cast a horoscope with the aid of software (without even knowing the basic calculative requisites) and start recommending the gems of 1-5-9 houses in all cases well before they understand what the problem is. Though, it works but not everytime.For specific problems, the role of Karaka planets becomes more important.

People visiting the forum for solution of their grievances may not be well aware of astrological principles and tend to fall prey against such situations.

Your lagna lord is Mars, fifth Lord is Sun and ninth Lord is Jupiter.

You can simply go through this very thread again and peruse carefully, may be your confusion evaporates.

i am selected in two bank exams recently and i have still not wear any stone or gems but i worship i am regularly worshipping lord rama and lord shiva. does this prove that worship is more important than gems and stone . i am asking this question just to end my curiosity and not for offending any one.

dear sir

i live currently in usa will i ever beget a child in my horoscope and will i stay on here

my dob 2nd sep 1979 8:24 am as in birch certificate

my husbands 26th april 1976

date of marriage july 6th 2003

pls help in great need for someone s help