When can my husband get a good job...

Rate this topic

Hi all Gurus,

My husband's details are as follows:

Name: Biju Kumar,

DOB: 29-October-1973,

TIME: 08:30 AM

Place: Bhubaneswar, Orissa

He is searching for a good job and please let us know when can we expect a good job an dwhat all to be done to get a good job...

Waiting for a solution...

Please take it as high importance as this is our life& death problem

Thanks a million in advance...

Koonams

Hi all Gurus,

My husband's details are as follows:

Name: Biju Kumar,

DOB: 29-October-1973,

TIME: 08:30 AM

Place: Bhubaneswar, Orissa

He is searching for a good job and please let us know when can we expect a good job an dwhat all to be done to get a good job...

Period from Mid Sept 2008 to May 2011 is very likely to provide excellent professional and financial opportunities. The conjunction of Mercury, Moon and Venus in Lagna is good and shows good financial gains. It is the Operation of malefic Rahu's antardasa (mid sept 2005 to mid sept 2008) which is causing the problem.

Offer prayers to Lord Bhairon daily.

Donate red lentil (Sabut Masur) at some religious place on Saturday. - 3 or 5 times.

Waiting for a solution...

Please take it as high importance as this is our life& death problem

You should have some patience; good times are just to arrive within 1-2 months.

Thanks a million in advance...

Koonams

Thank you all for your valuable advice....

I wish to tell the things happenned in my life....

Me and my husband were a very happy couple since we got married (oct,2004), and we r blessed with a baby girl(feb,2006). but suddenly our bad days started.... my brother-in-law committed suside in june,2006 and with in 3 months my father-in-law expired because of ill-health....

Then my husband resigned his job, as he was under dippression.....

Now I got a good job and oue financial problems are solved....

But still there is no peace in our life.... all the love between me and my husband is not there now.... I still love him a lot and can never live without him.... He is much closer to his mother and he is not caring me..our mother-in-law stays with us and he is happy to be with her always.. he doesn't come to me.. nor speaks to me lovingly .. nothing.....

I thought of ending up my self.. but when i think of little kid.... i cannot do that.....

Please help me....

I know that my husband still loves me.....

But because of my bad fate... is there any chance that we will depart or get divorce....as per our charts....

Please let me know that i can do to lead a happy life with my husand and kid....

Our details are as follows:

My husbad: DOB: 29-oct-1973, time: 08:30 Am, place : Bhubaneswar,Orissa

My details: DOB: 13-january-1981, time : 14:30, place: Kurnool, Andhra pradesh,

My kid: DOB: 12-feb-2006, time : 14:20, place : kurnool, andhra pradesh

Thanks a lot in advance,......

Koonams

:)

I wish to tell the things happenned in my life....:deal:

Me and my husband were a very happy couple since we got married (oct,2004), and we r blessed with a baby girl(feb,2006). but suddenly our bad days started.... my brother-in-law committed suside in june,2006 and with in 3 months my father-in-law expired because of ill-health....

But still there is no peace in our life.... all the love between me and my husband is not there now.... I still love him a lot and can never live without him.... He is much closer to his mother and he is not caring me..our mother-in-law stays with us and he is happy to be with her always.. he doesn't come to me.. nor speaks to me lovingly .. nothing.....

I thought of ending up my self.. but when i think of little kid.... i cannot do that.....

Please help me....

But because of my bad fate... is there any chance that we will depart or get divorce....as per our charts....

Please let me know that i can do to lead a happy life with my husand and kid....

Koonams

I wish to tell the things happenned in my life....

Dear Koonams

Rahu is placed in 2nd house of your husband's chart whose dispositor Jupiter has gone in debilitation. Venus is Markesha whose Mahadasa is under operation. The antardasa of Rahu in Jupiter's Mahadasa is, therefore, likely to create problems as has been mentioned by you.

As I have already informed you that from 26 Sept 2008 onwards the antardasa of Jupiter will commence; and on the basis of Jupiter's disposition in divisional chart, I think the period from 26 Sept 2008 to 28 May 2011 is very likely to bless your husband with good financial and professional opportunities.

In your chart, the antardasa of Ketu in Mahadasa of Venus has started from Mid April 2008 and will remain operational till June 2009. Till that time you need to tackle the situation without losing hope. The Mahadasa of Sun, though Sun is placed in 8th house - yet in view of its divisional position, is very likely to improve the current troublesome situation. As such, 7th house of your chart is also aspected by Rahu - you need to offer prayers to Lord Bhairo.

Your husband chart denotes slight lack of happiness in married life; so may be that he may also be feeling ignored by you. Under such circumstances, you need to be confident and more caring for your husband so as to provide him enough moral support to fight with the difficult situations. Let his bad period pass amicably; and you can enjoy the satisfactory married life.

This is the worst thing one can do to his/her self. As per my understanding of astrology and spiritualism; ending one's life because of certain problems is not a wise attitude towards life. Because, you can not overrule the Destiny designed by the Almighty Power. Problems in life has a purpose, i.e. we can become strong enough to deal with difficult situations. Running away from Battle Field is cowardness and our life is a battle-field; where we have to fight with the circumstances with open attitude and calmness. You never know that the problems of current life which you are trying to evade, may again erupt in your next life.

And, you should also think about your husband; may be that he is also feeling depressed at present and your leaving him at this stage of mental trauma may hurt him equally.

Please help me....

The wise never let others decide and control their life. When you know that your husband loves you; just have faith in God and do your Karma. It is just a bad phase which will be ending within next few months. Just do not let this bad phase overpower you and give up. Your fate is not bad - who knows that after 1-2 years from today, you will be realising how foolish on your part to think about such things.

Just give a chance to the life. Rome was not built in a day. It takes time to build and have patience to wait for the blessings of good times.

First and foremost, have faith in God and have faith in yourself.

You can only give, what you have. Therefore, when you exercise patience and respect the Destiny, then only you can have inner peace with which you can help your near and dear ones during difficult times. Therefore, be Bold and promise yourself that no matter what others say: I will be determinant in my efforts to achieve success in all spheres of my life, may it be financial or personal.

Koonams