IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mish18

My condition after marriage- please help me

Rate this topic

Hello sir,

I have searched for suitable girl for approx 2.5 yrs, met almost 30 girls and finally on April 18, 2008 i got married to the suitable girl.

I also had a unsuccessfull serious relation last year that could continue only for 4-5 months and we broke up.

Things did not go smooth in my married life just after our engagement i went to meet her at her Mumbai office and when i came back i felt releaved and a sense of freedom, instead of love & affection and it turned into less communication and a small phone fight between us, we managed to tackle this and got married.

As we know our indian marriages never take place without hurting anyone I also got hurted and same negative feeling for my wife continues.

The disinterest feeling in her started in our honeymoon itself and we had a bitter experince of so called honeymoon.

Now my conditon is I have started pointing flaws in her like she is a very thin and lean shoulders, does not stand straight, does not have attractive figure which causes a lot of trauma for me, now a days i get attracted to any girl who posess good figure but when i imagine my wife i get sudden depression and all exitment goes down. whole day i feel stressed out, dont possess energy, no enthu, i do'nt talk much, no encouragement.

this disinterest in her torchers me every moment if i am awake.

Though she is good in nature, caring, sensible, understanding but has a short temper which destroys every good quality in her.

Please suggest me what is this happening to me?

how long this will be continue?

Is there a mis match between us? I am not confident whether i want to proceed with this marriage or not.

My dob: 18 sept 1978, Time: 10:50 PM, Place: Sehore

My Wife: 24 July 1981, Time: 10:30 AM, Place: Balaghar (MP)

Before marriage i have chanted Surya Mantra for 7000 times as told by purohit ji.

Please help me ASAP.

Mish18

Balaghar or Balaghat - is that the same??

I see a break in marriage, however in case you are able to have children, a good future is possible. The lady is impatient and wants perfection but she will have a great career and will surely bring property gains.

How come you being a manglik married without a horoscope match?

Hi Its Balaghat.

I am not manglik by birth chart however it shows in Moon chart. We had a proper horosope match done on both side by our purohit. Surya shanti also done in this case.

why you see a break? what will happen to the girl? what will happen to me in case you see that?

I know break is again a painfull event in anyone's life but is that inevitable?

Can there be love fostering between us? Why i do'nt feel affection towards her?

please validate your findings.

regards,

mish18

Now my conditon is I have started pointing flaws in her like she is a very thin and lean shoulders, does not stand straight, does not have attractive figure which causes a lot of trauma for me, now a days i get attracted to any girl who posess good figure but when i imagine my wife i get sudden depression and all exitment goes down. whole day i feel stressed out, dont possess energy, no enthu, i do'nt talk much, no encouragement.

Though she is good in nature, caring, sensible, understanding but has a short temper which destroys every good quality in her.

These lines are enough to understand the quality of self-evaluation in you which are also clearly evident in your chart. The exchange of 4th and 5th lords viz. Sun and Mercury is good while the conjunction of Rahu with Sun is creating problems in emotional matters. When, you understand her with such a clear attitude; there is no need to think about dis-continuing the marital bond. It is just the placement of 7th lord Mars in 6th house along with operation of Venus/Ketu (sitting in 6-8 position from each other) which is causing the problem. Just try to delay the progenic matters for next couple of years. You are not Mangalik.

The Mahadasa of Sun will be operating from mid May 2009 which is likely to provide some good environmental changes in your marital and emotional life. For post-marital happy married life, the trouble caused by Rahu to the Sun due the conjunction should be taken care of by doing remedies for the Rahu i.e. Offering prayers to Lord Bhairon; which are most likely to provide suitable amount of relieve in your case.

What is the source of birth details of your wife especially time of birth; is it specifically accurate?

Hello sir,

I have searched for suitable girl for approx 2.5 yrs, met almost 30 girls and finally on April 18, 2008 i got married to the suitable girl.

I also had a unsuccessfull serious relation last year that could continue only for 4-5 months and we broke up.

Things did not go smooth in my married life just after our engagement i went to meet her at her Mumbai office and when i came back i felt releaved and a sense of freedom, instead of love & affection and it turned into less communication and a small phone fight between us, we managed to tackle this and got married.

As we know our indian marriages never take place without hurting anyone I also got hurted and same negative feeling for my wife continues.

The disinterest feeling in her started in our honeymoon itself and we had a bitter experince of so called honeymoon.

Please suggest me what is this happening to me?

how long this will be continue?

Is there a mis match between us? I am not confident whether i want to proceed with this marriage or not.

My dob: 18 sept 1978, Time: 10:50 PM, Place: Sehore

My Wife: 24 July 1981, Time: 10:30 AM, Place: Balaghar (MP)

Before marriage i have chanted Surya Mantra for 7000 times as told by purohit ji.

Please help me ASAP.

Mish18

wear 7 carats emerald or green tourmaline in gold in little finger.

chant - amme naryana devi narayana lakshmi narayana badhre narayana 11times daily.

visit chotanikarre amma temple 20kms from cochin = must.

wear ruby in sun mahadasha

Best wishes

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

These lines are enough to understand the quality of self-evaluation in you which are also clearly evident in your chart. The exchange of 4th and 5th lords viz. Sun and Mercury is good while the conjunction of Rahu with Sun is creating problems in emotional matters. When, you understand her with such a clear attitude; there is no need to think about dis-continuing the marital bond. It is just the placement of 7th lord Mars in 6th house along with operation of Venus/Ketu (sitting in 6-8 position from each other) which is causing the problem. Just try to delay the progenic matters for next couple of years.

You are not Mangalik.

Rajji,

Even if MARS is not in seventh house,but with RAHU and SUN in seventh house from MOON and MARS eighth from MOON,SHANI in fourth from LAGAN and you say he is not MANGLIK? What PARIHARS DO YOU SEE?

PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT!

Lalit K Sharma

Respected Lalit Sharma ji,

Aisi Baatein aap PM kar sakte hain astro_tech ji ko. His astro fundamentals are very clear, sir. Lets not deter people from doing a good and well meaning job on an open forum. In any case, MISH18 himself says he is manglik in chandra kundli..

Aap to yahan se sabko bhagaa denge. Shri Ravindran ji hasnt replied.. aap bhi na..

Best wishes

Deepa

(No rude intent, sir)

Aisi Baatein aap PM kar sakte hain astro_tech ji ko. His astro fundamentals are very clear, sir. Lets not deter people from doing a good and well meaning job on an open forum. In any case, MISH18 himself says he is manglik in chandra kundli..

Aap to yahan se sabko bhagaa denge. Shri Ravindran ji hasnt replied.. aap bhi na..

Best wishes

Deepa

(No rude intent, sir)

like you have PMed me?

Lalit Sharma

Rahu and Sun in Seventh house from Moon has nothing to do with Mangalik Dosha.

Mars Eighth from Moon - I also do not consider this position enough for Mangalik Dosha

Shani in Fourth from Lagna - I think you need to clarify your stand for taking it as Mangalik Dosha.

Regarding Parihara - It is on the part of the querrist to know about parihara; is this chart related to you?

Mr. Nakshatra,

You are un-necessarily trying to being personal. I have replied to the querrist not you; in spite of acting smart you can just put your analysis addressed to the querrist. This is an open forum not your personal forum wherein you can call explanation.

And, I do not consider you competent enough to give any reply or explanation. So, in future better focus your attention over astrology, in spite of calling explanation on behest of Others.

There are several points over which I was not in agreement with your analysis; but this does not mean that I should have acted in similar manner.

And, if you are acting upon behest of some smart person over the board so that I quit replying on the forum, simply let me know through PM. This forum is not much important for me as against the peace of mind. And you can have access to all querries appending over here.

Dear all,

The reason I am following this post is that JHora gives me Mars in 7th house - which clearly points at a manglik dosha and I am only waiting for the person who has posted this query to clarify the long. lat. details - this is crucial for his own self.

I am extremely sorry I meant no issues here. I was only being a little light-hearted to dissolve issues. There are many astros who do not give much weight to being a manglik only in moon chart and not in lagna chart. Its true that we do consider shani for cancellations, but in case mars is in 6th in this particular case, then seperation is not evident. The problem with the person who posted this query is more of lack of intelligence required in handling issues. I will be grateful if we dont get personal and if you rather explain what you technically wish to say in the matter.

Regards

Deepa

Respected Raj Shekhar ji,

This is everybody's forum and I have learnt a lot from your posts. Please do continue contributing to this forum as we do have a lot of regard for your correct analyses. There are some issues where you have provided complete clarity and birth time correction and timing of events are some superb traits in your analyses. There is no smartness going on here sir.

Regards,

Deepa

Mr. Nakshatra,

You are un-necessarily trying to being personal. I have replied to the querrist not you; in spite of acting smart you can just put your analysis addressed to the querrist. This is an open forum not your personal forum wherein you can call explanation.

And, I do not consider you competent enough to give any reply or explanation. So, in future better focus your attention over astrology, in spite of calling explanation on behest of Others.

There are several points over which I was not in agreement with your analysis; but this does not mean that I should have acted in similar manner.

And, if you are acting upon behest of some smart person over the board so that I quit replying on the forum, simply let me know through PM. This forum is not much important for me as against the peace of mind. And you can have access to all querries appending over here.

BEST WISHES RECEIVED, ACKNOWLEDGED,AND RECIPROCATED WITH WARMTH!

NO SUCH CONSPIRACY RAJJII! I NEVER NEVER DO SUCH THINGS!

KABHI AL VIDA NA KAHANA ...............OK!:) ITS ALL YOURS!

RAVINDRAN JI! AWWAJ DO KAHAN HO!

AND

DEEPAJI,

i dont want to drive away anybody from here! KEEP TALKING!

KHUSH RAHO AHELE DIL HUM TO SAFAR KARTEY HAIN!

BYE BYE!

Hi,

I am trying to sell my house from last 11 months. The house is in Canada. I am also looking for new job in Vancouver, BC so my kids will be more acquainted with hindu culture. I really need help selling this house, so my family can get new house. Currently we are renting and want to get stabalize.

DOB: 10th July, 1964

Time: 7:20 or 7:30 PM not sure

Place: Nagpur

Please help me, I am very depressed.

Thanks

Dear Vilasrji,

I would suggest you post your question in a new thread started by your good self. If you do this, you will most probably recieve a satisfactory answer from some of the online astrologists. I myself am not an astrologist, so unfortunately I can't give you an astrological calculation. Please take my suggestion and post your request in a seperate thread. Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best,

indulekhadasi

wear 7 carats emerald or green tourmaline in gold in little finger.

chant - amme naryana devi narayana lakshmi narayana badhre narayana 11times daily.

visit chotanikarre amma temple 20kms from cochin = must.

wear ruby in sun mahadasha

Best wishes

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

Varma ji,

thanks for your reply to my query. Please let me know; what do you see on my chart? Is this happening to me with my wife only or if i had married to any girl, the same problem could have occured? Please describe a bit more on the temple you mentioned. what about Rahu pooja in SriKalahasthi?

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear smt .deepa bhandari

these are the positions for sep 18, 1978, 2250 hrs, sehore

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 22 Ta 32' 48.64" Rohi 4 Ta Cn >>>>>

Sun - DK 1 Vi 52' 49.61" UPha 2 Vi Cp

Moon - AK 27 Pi 09' 59.42" Reva 4 Pi Pi

Mars - GK 5 Li 41' 20.28" Chit 4 Li Sc >>>>>>

Mercury - BK 21 Le 43' 26.89" PPha 3 Le Li

Jupiter - PK 8 Cn 53' 47.66" Push 2 Cn Vi

Venus - MK 16 Li 07' 01.48" Swat 3 Li Aq

Saturn - PiK 13 Le 13' 03.04" Magh 4 Le Cn

Rahu - AmK 3 Vi 11' 14.94" UPha 2 Vi Cp

Ketu 3 Pi 11' 14.94" PBha 4 Pi Cn

mars is in libra. lagna is taurus.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Hello,

the lagna is Taurus, Mars is in 6 house with Venus in Libra rashi.

Sun: conjunct with Rahu in 5 th house in virgo Rashi.

Moon: conjunct with Ketu in 11 house in Pices.

Jupitor: 3 house cancer rashi.

Saturn: Conjunct with Mercury in 4 house in Leo rashi.

Mercury: Conjunct with Saturn in 4 house in Leo rashi.

Venus: Conjunct with Mars in 6 house in Libra.

I think this should help. please let me know otherwise.

regards,

Mish18

Deepa ji & other gurujan's

I did not hear any thing from your side, please comment do you see a second marriage in my wife's chart or in my chart?

I have noticed this emotional embalance for a very long period, this is the marriage which has highlighted this part.

Even it seems to me that my family members also have not accepted her fully, my bhabhi always compares my spouse with her brother's wife, My sister's do not seem confident that they now have a bhabhi. My parannts and elder brothers are okay. last week we were in my home town and every one noticed that we are not happy from bottom of our heart.

Althoug every one likes me and care for me.