Rate this topic

Srimad-Bhagavatam 10.80.32:

<center>
sa vai sat-karmaNAM sAkSAd

dvijAter iha sambhavaH

Adyo 'Gga yatrAzramiNAM

yathAhaM jJAna-do guruH

</center>

saH--he; vai--indeed; sat--sanctified; karmaNAm--of duties; sAkSAt--directly; dvi-jAteH--of one who has been twice born; iha--in this material life; sambhavaH--birth; AdyaH--first; aGga--My dear friend; yatra--through whom; AzramiNAm--for the members of all the spiritual orders of society; yathA--as; aham--Myself; jJAna--of divine knowledge; daH--the bestower; guruH--spiritual master.

My dear friend, he who gives a person his physical birth is his first spiritual master, and he who initiates him as a twice-born brAhmaNa and engages him in religious duties is indeed more directly his spiritual master. But the person who bestows transcendental knowledge upon the members of all the spiritual orders of society is one's ultimate spiritual master. Indeed, he is as good as My own self.

Srimad Bhagvatam 11.17.27:<BLOCKQUOTE><CENTER><FONT COLOR=RED>AcAryaM mAM vijAnIyAn

nAvanmanyeta karhicit

na martya-buddhyAsUyeta

sarva-deva-mayo guruH

</CENTER>

AcAryam--the spiritual master; mAm--Myself; vijAnIyAt--one should know; na avamanyeta--one should never disrespect; karhicit--at any time; na--never; martya-buddhyA--with the idea of his being an ordinary man; asUyeta--one should be envious; sarva-deva--of all demigods; mayaH--representative; guruH--the spiritual master.

<B></FONT>

One should know the AcArya as Myself and never disrespect him in any way. One should not envy him, thinking him an ordinary man, for he is the representative of all the demigods.</B></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here is a prayer quote from one of the famous Christians:

"When we pray in the correct way, we are not asking God to do something, God is inspiring us to act in His place to enact His Will on Earth. We are intended to be the emissaries of the Divine on this planet. True prayer is the method, the visualization, that God expects us to use in discerning His Will and implementing it in the physical dimension twenty--four hours every day. His Kingdom come, His Will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Amen."

Guess whose prayer it is?

Here is a prayer quote from one of the famous Christians:

"When we pray in the correct way, we are not asking God to do something, God is inspiring us to act in His place to enact His Will on Earth. We are intended to be the emissaries of the Divine on this planet. True prayer is the method, the visualization, that God expects us to use in discerning His Will and implementing it in the physical dimension twenty--four hours every day. His Kingdom come, His Will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Amen."

Guess whose prayer it is?

Hi Kulapavana. Nice to see you post again. It has been awhile. I hope you are all rested and recharged to keep putting us idiot Hare Christians in our place. I think I am actually the only official Hare Christian so you can post most of your criticism at me that way the controversy doesn't become a broad based controversy between perfectly respectable people.:)

All glories to the Hare Christians! :)

And no, I do not wish to stirr up any religious wars. The Christians, Jews, and Muslims do enough Devil's...er.. God's work in this world without us Vaishnavas getting involved ;)

All glories to the Hare Christians! :)

And no, I do not wish to stirr up any religious wars. The Christians, Jews, and Muslims do enough Devil's...er.. God's work in this world without us Vaishnavas getting involved ;)

Jews are too small (in number) to do real damage, and besides, they don't have a history of violence like jihad, inquisitions, crusades, as do the other two.:)

Jews are too small (in number) to do real damage, and besides, they don't have a history of violence like jihad, inquisitions, crusades, as do the other two.:)

oh, sure they are outright saints! :rolleyes: they are the ones who invented butchering other people in the name of their religion, just read the Torah. Moses and his henchmen murdered tens of thousands men, women and children just because they switched back to 'pagan' idol worship. And that was just the beginning.

as to the present... you mean they are not controlling the foreign policy of USA? the last war precipitated by their lobby (Iraq war) caused over half a million of innocent people to lose their lives, and now they are working very hard on starting the war with Iran... you can't blame it on just simple nationalism, as their claim to the land of Israel is purely religious. The American Christian fundamentalists are supporting wars for Israel on purely religious grounds, and they have enormous influence on US foreign policy as well.

oh, sure they are outright saints! :rolleyes: they are the ones who invented butchering other people in the name of their religion, just read the Torah. Moses and his henchmen murdered tens of thousands men, women and children just because they switched back to 'pagan' idol worship. And that was just the beginning.

as to the present... you mean they are not controlling the foreign policy of USA? the last war precipitated by their lobby (Iraq war) caused over half a million of innocent people to lose their lives, and now they are working very hard on starting the war with Iran... you can't blame it on just simple nationalism, as their claim to the land of Israel is purely religious. The American Christian fundamentalists are supporting wars for Israel on purely religious grounds, and they have enormous influence on US foreign policy as well.

Looks that everywhere birth isn't all and everything - ultimately it is what Krsna says in BG, qualification/behavior is what counts.

Revelation 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:9

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Amen to that, brother. You will know them by their works.

All I am saying is we have to choose the lesser of the two evils, we can't expect everyone to be perfect. This is the material world, after all.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that Jews are as bad as the Muslims who're given to suicide bombing, mutilation, stoning, talibanization etc. on a daily basis? Come on, Kula, I know you're intelligent.

I am not defending the Jews, but when we compare the standard Islamic activities (as mentioned above) with Jews/Christians, the latter seem far better, or at least people we can live with.

That's all I am suggesting, we can live in an area populated by Jews/Christians without any fear, is it possible to live in a Muslim-dominated area without the constant fear of terrorism, suicide bombing, stoning, and the rest? Your honest response is appreciated.

That's all I am suggesting, we can live in an area populated by Jews/Christians without any fear, is it possible to live in a Muslim-dominated area without the constant fear of terrorism, suicide bombing, stoning, and the rest? Your honest response is appreciated.

You definitely have a point there. They are very much prone to sectarian violence and I would rather not live in a country dominated by them. Perhaps one day it will change, and they will switch to much more covert and subtle ways of pushing other people around.

I spent my teenage life in Dubai. Many times, I was beaten up by gangs of muslims for not being a muslim.

UAE is the most liberal state in the middle east. But even there, you could be inviting lots of trouble from Pakistanis and muslim Somalians if you go about wearing a tilak or so. I learned how to duck, dive, dodge and hide, though.

The arabs are very peaceful people. Its the muslims from other countries who are seriously out of order.

I spent my teenage life in Dubai. Many times, I was beaten up by gangs of muslims for not being a muslim.

UAE is the most liberal state in the middle east. But even there, you could be inviting lots of trouble from Pakistanis and muslim Somalians if you go about wearing a tilak or so. I learned how to duck, dive, dodge and hide, though.

The arabs are very peaceful people. Its the muslims from other countries who are seriously out of order.

Are you sure? Most of the violence comes from arab nations...:confused:

I didnt hav tim to go thru all the posts.....but one of them struck me...Someone said that Srila Prabhupada does not know for sure that Jesus was an incarnation of Krsna...that he did not have jnana.

That is,I'm afraid...wrong.

A devotee who has attained superexcellent love of Godhead also attains all His attributes.God gives him all His powers,including jnana of course.

When you say that Prabhupad did not know for sure this and that,you imply that God has incomplete knowledge...The guru is antaryami.He too has knowledge of everything.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 16px; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Some gospel music anyone? :):pray:

Jesus Can Work it Out

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; TEXT-ALIGN: center"></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; TEXT-ALIGN: center"></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; TEXT-ALIGN: center">

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; TEXT-ALIGN: center">

That problem that I had (I had)

I just couldn't seem to solve (to solve)

I tried and I tried (i tried)

kept gettin' deeper involved (involved)

I turned it over to Jesus (Jesus)

And I stopped worryin' about it (about it)

I turned it over to the Lord

and He worked it out

Jesus can work it out

That pain that would not move (not move)

Had me prayin' in the upper room (upper room)

That burden that I bore (I bore)

Just wonderin' how much more (Much more)

I turned it over to Jesus (Jesus)

And I stopped worryin' about it (about it)

I gave it over to the Lord

He worked it out (Oh yeah)

Jesus can work it out

That habit that I had (I had)

I just couldn't seem to break (to break)

I prayed and I prayed Lord(I prayed)

don't let it be too late (too late)

I gave it over to Jesus (Jesus)

And I stopped Worryin' about it (about it)

gave it over to Jesus (Jesus)

And I stopped Worryin' about it (About it)

gave it over to the Lord and He worked it out (Oh Yeah!)

He can (Work it out)

He can work it out (Work it out)

While your're tryin' to figure it out? (Work it out)

He's already worked it out (Work it out)

How you gonna pay your rent (Work it out)

All your money's spent (Work it out)

A little just to buy some food (Work it out)

Baby need a new pair of shoes (Work it out)

Say you got a light bill due (Work it out)

even got a gas bill too (Work it out)

Telephone disconnect (Work it out)

Waitin' til your next pay check (Work it out)

Tell ya what you oughta do (Work it out)

Jesus will see you thru

Jesus can work it out (Work it out)

Abraham had a son (Work it out)

Issac was the only one (Work it out)

Led him to a mountain high (Work it out)

Boy gettin' ready to die (Work it out)

Abraham said no word (Work it out)

But from heaven he heard (Work it out)

Abraham Abraham (Work it out)

There you'll see a ram (Work it out)

Didn't he, didn't he work it out

(Work it out)

(Work it out)

Job was sick so long (work it out)

Flesh fell from his bone (Work it out)

Wife, cattle, and children (Work it out)

Everything he had was gone (Work it out)

Wife came runnin' to him (Work it out)

Devil all in her eyes (Work it out)

Job you sick so long (Work it out)

Curse your God and die (Work it out)

Job looked at the woman (Work it out)

Looked up to the sky (Work it out)

Woman you sound foolish (Work it out)

Don't sound like my wife (Work it out)

I don't have no doubt (Work it out)

God's gonna work it out (Work it out)

Oh I gave it over to the Lord and He worked it

out (oh yeah!)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 bgColor=white border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width=800>

Christianity and Vaisnavism

BY: HAREKRSNA.COM

<CENTER>
guru.gif
</CENTER>

Jul 01, CANADA (SUN) — A three-part comparison of Vaisnava and Christian devotional principles.

Because Christianity and Vaisnavism are both personalist philosophies, they are quite similar in nature. The Vedas teach that the son is non-different from the father and similarly, Christian theology teaches that Christ, the son of God, is also God. While Christ says "I am the son of God", He never says, "I am God." This is in agreement with the acintya-bhedabheda-tattva philosophy given by Lord Caitanya, that the Lord, due to his inconceivable potencies, is simultaneously one and different. Christianity is a form of Vaisnavism because God is recognized, and Christians practice bhakti-yoga when they worship Jesus Christ because they are accepting him as the son of God and are therefore accepting God. Christ preached that the topmost relationship is a direct, personal loving relationship with the Lord.

Like the Vaisnavas, Christ was always compassionate and anxious to save humanity from suffering. Christians believe that through His crucifixion, Jesus Christ assimilated all the sinful activities of the world's people. One of the most significant differences between Christianity and Vaisnavism is that Christianity does not accept the Vedic conclusion on reincarnation, or transmigration of the soul. Christian doctrine holds that there is heaven and hell (akin to the divine and demoniac natures), but Christianity teaches that upon death of the body, the spirit soul does not return to a new earthly body. If, during his lifetime, the individual comes into relationship with God the Father through Christ the Son, then all sins are forgiven and the individual goes to Heaven. There is a process of confession and atonement, and atonement is required and must be undergone according to the gravity of one's sinful acts. According to the Vedic conclusion, however, everyone is responsible for his own sinful activities. While the spiritual master may mitigate a disciple's sins, if one continues to commit sinful acts he will reap the reaction, or karmic effect, in this lifetime or in future lifetimes.

priests.gif

Christ consciousness is also essentially Krsna consciousness, but at present people do not follow the rules and regulations of Christianity (the commandments of Jesus Christ), consequently they do not come to the standard of God consciousness. For example, the Bible contains the commandment "Thou shall not kill," but Christians have built the world's best slaughterhouses. This is another of the most significant practical differences between Christians, who encourage killing other living entities for food, and Vaisnavas, who follow strict standards of vegetarianism.

<CENTER>
Jesus Christ Was a Guru
</CENTER>
The spiritual leader of the Hare Krsna movement here recognizes Lord Jesus Christ as "the son of God, the representative of God... our guru... our spiritual master," yet he has some sharp words for those who currently claim to be Christ's followers..."

"The Srimad-Bhagavatam states that any bona fide preacher of God consciousness must have the qualities of titiksa (tolerance) and karuna (compassion). In the character of Lord Jesus Christ we find both these qualities. He was so tolerant that even while he was being crucified, he didn't condemn anyone. And he was so compassionate that he prayed to God to forgive the very persons who were trying to kill him. (Of course, they could not actually kill him. But they were thinking that he could be killed, so they were committing a great offense.) As Christ was being crucified he prayed, "Father, forgive them. They know not what they are doing."

A preacher of God consciousness is a friend to all living beings. Lord Jesus Christ exemplified this by teaching, "Thou shalt not kill." But the Christians like to misinterpret this instruction. They think the animals have no soul, and therefore they think they can freely kill billions of innocent animals in the slaughterhouses. So although there are many persons who profess to be Christians, it would be very difficult to find one who strictly follows the instructions of Lord Jesus Christ.

A Vaisnava is unhappy to see the suffering of others. Therefore, Lord Jesus Christ agreed to be crucified--to free others from their suffering. But his followers are so unfaithful that they have decided, "Let Christ suffer for us, and we'll go on committing sin." They love Christ so much that they think, "My dear Christ, we are very weak. We cannot give up our sinful activities. So you please suffer for us."

Jesus Christ taught, "Thou shalt not kill." But his followers have now decided, "Let us kill anyway," and they open big, modern, scientific slaughterhouses. "If there is any sin, Christ will suffer for us." This is a most abominable conclusion.

Christ can take the sufferings for the previous sins of his devotees. But first they have to be sane: "Why should I put Jesus Christ into suffering for my sins? Let me stop my sinful activities."

Suppose a man--the favorite son of his father--commits a murder. And suppose he thinks, "If there is any punishment coming, my father can suffer for me." Will the law allow it? When the murderer is arrested and says, "No, no. You can release me and arrest my father; I am his pet son," will the police officials comply with that fool's request? He committed the murder, but he thinks his father should suffer the punishment! Is that a sane proposal? "No. You have committed the murder; you must be hanged." Similarly, when you commit sinful activities, you must suffer--not Jesus Christ. This is God's law.

Jesus Christ was such a great personality--the son of God, the representative of God. He had no fault. Still, he was crucified. He wanted to deliver God consciousness, but in return they crucified him--they were so thankless. They could not appreciate his preaching. But we appreciate him and give him all honor as the representative of God.

Of course, the message that Christ preached was just according to his particular time, place, and country, and just suited for a particular group of people. But certainly he is the representative of God. Therefore we adore Lord Jesus Christ and offer our obeisances to him.

Once, in Melbourne, a group of Christian ministers came to visit me. They asked, "What is your idea of Jesus Christ?" I told them, "He is our guru. He is preaching God consciousness, so he is our spiritual master." The ministers very much appreciated that.

Actually, anyone who is preaching God's glories must be accepted as a guru. Jesus Christ is one such great personality. We should not think of him as an ordinary human being. The scriptures say that anyone who considers the spiritual master to be an ordinary man has a hellish mentality. If Jesus Christ were an ordinary man, then he could not have delivered God consciousness."

Christianity and Vaisnavism are same Eat Non Veg as Jesus taught what ever you eat it goes to your stomach not your Heart don't Try to Mix both, some verse may be coincidental but the philosophy and teachings are different OK

But if you Take
Saivism
it match to all the Religions in the World We too tell the same Eat anything because God Created as food Some Vaisnava Brahmans Don't eat Fish But same Vaisnava Brahmans in Kerela,tamil Nadu Mangalore and Calcutta tell Its KADAL Pusham the flowers of sea and Eat it What is all this Tell its the Only source in that region and Eat it BUDDY what All this Blade to eat make New SECT and set of New rules haa

And some Fools say Lord Vishnu footprints in Mecca

There is Shiv Lingam In Mecca,Kaaba Not Lord Vishnu footprints in Mecca don't go and Tell any one they will laugh ok specially to Muslims there are so many footprints in around the world i think you will say that a single footprint found in Moon also His Only Remember Its Shiv Linga which is found inside the Kaaba it was brought from Heaven when Muhammad saw the God He Said
BHASMA ALLAH,
Have you all frequently heard Muslims say that word often what does it means Bhasma means ASH or Vibhoothi and Allah Means God
BHASMA ALLAH so it means
ASH God or Vibhoothi God

Lord Shiva always decipated wearing Vibhoothi on his Forehead and his Body covered with Ash

ASWETHA means Black In SANSKRIT

ASWAD
means Black In ARABIC

The black stone in Kaaba wall is Called RUKH - UL- ASWAD

What is the Significance of 786

Go to any Sanskrit website check these numerals (786) in Sanskrit language

Arrange them in NON Traditional style IE from right to left

And Flip the numerals Horizontally and see ( Mirror Effect)

And rearrange the numerals CALLIGRAPHIC ALLY

You can Find and OM symbol out it

TRUE FACTS

Hinduism is not a single religion

its the collection of
Saivism,Shaktismn,Vaishnavism,Smartism is known today as
Hinduism

But All four believe in karma and reincarnation and in a Supreme Being who is both form and pervades form, who creates, sustains and destroys the universe only to create it again in unending cycles. They strongly declare the validity and importance of temple worship, in the three worlds of existence and the myriad Gods and devas residing in them. They concur that there is no intrinsic evil, that the cosmos is created out of God and is permeated by Him. They each believe in maya (though their definitions differ somewhat), and in the liberation of the soul from rebirth, called moksha, as the goal of human existence. They believe in dharma and in ahimsa, noninjury, and in the need for a satguru to lead the soul toward Self Realization. They wear the sacred marks, tilaka, on their foreheads as sacred symbols, though each wears a distinct mark. Finally, they prefer cremation of the body upon death, believing that the soul will inhabit another body in the next life. While Hinduism has many sacred scriptures, all sects ascribe the highest authority to the Vedas and Agamas, though their Agamas differ somewhat

Eg-like
Christianity-(30+ CE) Christianity is divided into three main sects: Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Protestant. Among Protestants there are over 20,000 denomin-ations.

Eastern Orthodox-(1054 CE),Lutheran -Martin Luther (1517),Anglican -Henry VIII (1534),Methodist -John Wesley (1739)

Worldwide Church of God -Herbert Armstrong (1933),Baptist John Smyth (1609),Presbyterian -John Knox (1625),Quakers -George Fox (1647),Mormon Joseph Smith (1830) to sum in word they are called
Christianity

The Ultimate Truth

Saivism: There are no divine earthly incarnations of the Supreme Being.

God Siva is one with the soul. The soul must realize this advaitic (monistic) Truth by God Siva's grace

With bhakti as a base, emphasis is placed on sadhana, tapas (austerity) and yoga. Ascetic.

texts-Vedas, Saiva Agamas and Saiva Puranas

Geographically widespread, strongest in South and North India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.

Time less Truth to be accepted

Saivism is ancient, truly ageless
, for it has no beginning. It is the precursor of the many-faceted religion now termed Hinduism. Scholars trace the roots of Siva worship back more than 8,000 years to the advanced Indus Valley civilization. But sacred writings tell us there never was a time when Saivism did not exist

It provides knowledge of man's evolution from God and back to God, of the soul's unfoldment and awakening guided by enlightened sages. Like all the sects, its majority are devout families, headed by hundreds of orders of swamis and sadhus who follow the fiery, world-renouncing path to moksha.

The Vedas state, "By knowing Siva, the Auspicious One who is hidden in all things, exceedingly fine, like film arising from clarified butter, the One embracer of the universe by realizing God, one is released from all fetters." Aum Namah Sivaya

The Cosmic Dance of Shiva.

God and his creation are
. Yet God hides himself from his creation to give himself the joy of discovering God. God is both Creator and the Created. This is also known as the
. The Uncreated God and The Created God are
, yet the creation is attached to the grand illusion of separateness. Whenever God's creation discovers God, God discovers himself all over again. God delights in the dance of hiding and discovering his glory. The Cosmic Dance of Shiva.

Your life is your part in this awesome Cosmic Dance. Your birth begins with your God Consciousness hid from you. If you have not discovered your unlimited potential in this life you will die, and your soul will go to the unseen state awaiting its chance for another birth. This is the gem of knowledge known as

About
Vaishnavism

Vaishnavism is also an ancient Hindu sect centering on the worship of Lord Vishnu and His incarnations, especially Krishna and Rama. Largely dualistic, profoundly devotional, it is rich in saints, temples and scriptures. Aum.

The worship of Vishnu, meaning "pervader, " dates back to Vedic times. The Pancharatra and Bhagavata sects were popular prior to 300 bce

The Bhagavad Gita states, "On those who meditate on Me and worship with undivided heart, I confer attainment of what they have not, and preserve what they have." Aum Namo Narayanaya.

But There is no denial of
incarnations and 10 avatars of Lord Vishnu..... But,,,,

Proof that Lord Shiva Was there in all
yugas
and was worshipped by all God and Goddess.There are many instances

He was worshipped by lord Rama and Ravana also as he was the only God and energy of good as well as evil,He was a Kind Father who granted all the wishes of the children's who pray to him he never see if his children's intentions but if they pray to him he grants them without thinking he never judges you by you mistakes or past things every time you go to him he you are a New person coming to him with your problems to be solved.

Because of his innocence's he is called Bhole nath,

But also Notice that when he was around on Earth he did not meet any avatars or none existed only in Heavens his stories with Brahma and Vishnu are mentioned.

Here are few incidents mentioned in Holy books about Lord Shiva documented and of his appearances

Lord shiva takes the shape of (Lingam) Controls the universe and all the Gods

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

why the lingam is believed to be one of the most potent emblems in Hindu ideals.

It all started with Brahma and Vishnu, who were arguing over their relative supremacy. Their vain arguments were interrupted by a superluminous glow from a strange and blazing pillar, its shape reminiscent of the linga. Both of them sped towards this indescribable flaming light, which grew before their eyes into infinity, piercing the earth and extending through the heavens. Overwhelmed and terrified by the unfathomable vision, the two gods decided to seek the beginning and end of this burning immensity. Brahma taking the form of a swan flew upwards, and Vishnu dove down acquiring the shape of a boar. Both of the gods however, could not fathom the extent of this fiery column at either end, and returned exhausted and bewildered to the level they had started from. At that moment, the central part of the pillar split open and Shiva revealed himself in his full glory. Overawed, both Brahma and Vishnu bowed before him. Thunderous laughter, or the sound of AUM, issued from the pillar, filling the sky.

Brahma's head was Ripped off By lord shiva

once, Brahma and Vishnu were discussing who was the supreme god and then when they came to know from Veda that Shiva is the supreme being, Brahma ignored and spoke bad about Shiva. He got angry and cut off Brahma's head that spoke ill of him, leaving Brahma with four heads instead of five.Shiva is the creator of Dance and of the first 16 rythemic syllabus ever uttered, the Sanskrit language was born. Dance of anger is known as Tandav Nritya, joy as Ananda nritya. Thus, Shiva is also known as Natraja, lord of dance and it is said that on 13th day of each bright lunar fortnight of Hindu calendar, after 6 in the evening, falls a sacred hour called Pradosha and if you worship this time than one gets powers of Universe. It is believed that all Gods gather to witness the dance of Natraja, Shiva.There are around 30 million Linga in temples in India, famous one formed of Ice at Amarnath, Somnath in Gujarat and it is said Shiva sleeps in all Lingas in Chaturmasya and so if one worships the Shivlinga this time, than it is very auspicious. Going for Pilgrimage to all 12 Jyotirlinga means one washes away the sins of last seven births and also reciting the mantras purifies the soul and can attain peacefulness

Lord Krishna's advice to Arjuna

After hearing about the Pandav's exile, Krishna goes to visit them. He advises the Pandavs to prepare for war and tells Arjun to do penance to obtain divine weapons. Arjun does penance and eventually pleases Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva bestows him with the divine Pasupata weapon and advises him to obtain other weapons in Indralok. Rishi Duruvasa visits Hastinapur. In an attempt to humiliate the Pandavs, Duryodhan requests that the sage visit tha Pandavs as well. Rishi Duruvasa promises to do so

Lord shiva grants Draupadi her desired wish

When Sage
visits the family, he explains to Draupadi that her unique position as the wife of five brothers results from a certain incident in her previous birth. She had in that lifetime prayed to Lord
to grant her a husband with five desired qualities. Lord Shiva, pleased with her devotion, tells her that it is very difficult to get a husband with all five qualities that she desired. But she sticks to her ground and asks for the same. Then Lord Shiva grants her wish saying that she would get the same in her next birth. Hence she gets married to five brothers each who represents a given quality.

The Sad Truth

The Ancient brahims Abolished the Savism concept which was practised in India and that time India was in peak of its glory they created caste system according to their occupation and classified according to their jobs which they do in daily life created upper and lower caste and ruled them and the kings which was major draw back in Hindu society which created chance and opportunities from other cultures to easily enter India and showcase our drawback and spread new religion In India The Mother of all religions which Once taught the world the art of war,science ,medicine dance Martial arts, many More is now stands divided
"Mankind ought to be taught that religions are but the varied expressions of THE RELIGION, which is Oneness, so that each may choose the path that suits him best." - Swami Vivekananda)the saivism concept

Om Nama shivya

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This Shiva is God Stuff is Bogus.

Lord Shiva is the Brother of the Kumaras & Narada etc.

When Lord Brahma passes away --so will all pass away by merging back into MAhaVisnu's Breathing.

The Hiarchy of the Descendants of Lord Brahma Maha-pita-ma [Great Grand Father] of the Celestial "Demi-gods" is known.

Shiva is Brahma's Son.

Shiva & Brahma are Jiva-atmas.

Visnu is a 'plenary expansion' of God in the Material Worlds.

But don't let me dissuade you from pursuing your passion.

Your evident devotion will bring you to the service of Mahesh's other more-seasoned servants in due time.

Since Lord Shiva is a Vaishnava without equal then we must invoke his protection from maya & her illusory spells and her servants too.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->