> Thanks,

>

> Gautam

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them

> fast with Search.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

Guest guest

Dear Gautam, I also need to get a good software , Thanks and regards Guru Swarup Gautam Doshi <gautam_777 wrote: Hello, If anyone is on the lookout for Astrology softwares, kindly contact me offline on gautam_777 as soon as possible. Thanks, Gautam Looking for

last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

PLEASE do not do this on this list! it is not a list for solicitations. If you're here to study and learn KAS, then you are welcome to stay, but if your purspoe here is to promote your own software then please leave.

Thank you-

Moderators -

Donna, Ash and Krushna

-

Shyam Chandel

Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:02 AM

Re: Astrology softwares

Please provide the details of the softwaresDr SS Chandel--- Gautam Doshi <gautam_777 > wrote:> Hello,> > If anyone is on the lookout for Astrology> softwares, kindly contact me offline on> gautam_777 as soon as possible.> > Thanks,> > Gautam> > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them> fast with Search.Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/

Mihiroscope v4.0

Mihiroscope 4.0 is an astrological software used primarily for research and commercial purposes in Astrology. It provides substantial astronomical and astrological data.It is used for erecting and reading horoscopes. Currently, the software supports three languages English, Tamil and Malayalam.

Mihira Match v5.0

Astrological Matching is performed in this product. The software employs several criteria for matching horoscopes. Papasamya,Star Matching, Dasasandhi and a screening test are done to test the marriage compatibility between a pair of horoscopes. A detailed report of various Yogas that are favourable and unfavourable are also available in the marriage report. More than a hundred different yogas are comprehensively tested. The software is also very useful for a Marriage Bureau although it benefits any aspirant of Astrology. You can store a list of horoscopes, and do a point and click matching.

Gem Finder v2.0

Gem Finder 2.0 offers a new approach to the prescription of gems for various purposes, based on the horoscope of the individual. First, it gives information about the primary lucky stone to be worn by the person. Then, it gives a list of other gems which are suitable to the person for different purposes like fortune, education, health, peace of mind etc. The software uses the horoscope to perform a mathematical computation to arrive at the weight of the gem(in carats) which is suitable for the person. This makes the product unique. Other information provided include the various combinations of gems which are not to be used together. It also gives information as to which periods are more suitable for each gem. It also provides alternatives to costly gems which serve the same purpose.

Links

1. INSTALL THIS FIRST -->> Horoscope Management Software 5.0// required for all 3 - hxxp://rapidshare.com122564602/hms.zip

2. Mihiroscope - hxxp://rapidshare.com122565277/mscope.zip

3. Mihira Match - hxxp://rapidshare.com122563604/marr.zip

4. Gem Finder - hxxp://rapidshare.com122562489/gemf.zip

5. Cracks - hxxp://rapidshare.com126544201/Cracks.rar

I have reported these links to my friend Ram who made this software. You may view his site at vayuputra-dot-net ( could not place the url here)

Anyone who uses it without getting the appropriate license may have to face legal action.

Software piracy is no different from stealing in a bank because you are stealing without paying. I am surprised that people who claim to be Hindus and that too on a site on religion ( where stealing is specifically taught to be wrong) promote the use of cracked software especially in a holy subject like vedic astrology.

Hi all,

I wanna know if any software can predict about visit to foreign country.As I don't know how to read the details of astrology , I mean the grah and everything.So wanted to get a software which would directly print abt. foreign trip abroad.

Raju

Hi surenthap ,

Thanks for the suggestion . I download the lite version .But I was nt able to view any predictions/horoscope for entered data.The terms used are not known to me.I do not know how to read charts and all.I am basically interested to read in plain english - Horoscope.

Thanks in advance,

Raju

Hi surentharp,

My details as requested ...

Birth Date : 30/4/1975 , Time : 2:40 am (Midnight) , Birth Place : Ahmednagar (Maharashtra).

Query :

I had enquired abt my getting a chance to work abroad.This wish I have in my mind for last 13-14 years.I have a U.S Visa also.But once I missed a chance.Now again am doing good job and am very much eager to go abroad for work.

And come back and buy a house of mu own...

Thanking You,

Sincerely,

Raju

Hello Surentharp,

I am thnkful to you for the analysis . But to be frank I am confused now.One of our other repected person has also helped me in analysis of my chart .But the predictions were bit different from your's ...The likey dates for which I can fly were informed as after Nov 2008 as per the person's analysis.I am not revealing the person's name as I do not want any sort of conflicts with anybody .I am just a student and newcomer.And am grateful to everyone here who tries and helps other.Kindly can you elaborate on your analysis please .Sorry for asking so many questions.

Thanking You,

Raju

D4 Chaturthamsa had to be used this analysis, normally 12th, 8th lord gives instability in native place. 4th, 5th and lagna lord shows stability. In general Rahu and Saturn are the karaka for foreign travel. We can use sahamas also, the sahamas like Paradesa Sahama and Jalapatana Sahama will show the points in the zodiac, it can used for cross checking our analysis.

Example:

In you chart, Rahu is in lagna, but it is not the lagna lord here (according to the classics), Lagna lord in 11th house but it with moon, so it can show worries, the two sahamas falls on virgo and capricorn, the 5th and 8th house lord in 12th house

Dasa:

In your chart i can't find any other possible dasa, so we have to stick to Vimsottari dasa, in considering Vimsottari dasa (starting from Moon) current dasa is Moon MD Saturn AD (2008/Dec - 2010/July), here i can't say that you may cross ocean, since the lagna lord is in 11th house with moon, the bhoga falls on 11th house, we have to mind that saturn is the 12th lord also, so we can say that during this dasa the native could have some worry about the foriegn travel.

The next is Moon MD Mercury AD (2010/july - 2011/dec) accoring to sahamas and according to our above calculations we can decide that this dasa may be appropriate for foriegn travel, (why?)

sahamas - Paradesa Sahama and Jalapatana Sahama falls on virgo and capricorn respectively, here the virgo lord is in capricorn, the AD lord is in 12th house and the bhoga falls on the lagna, we should not forget strong Rahu is placed there, so we can conclude that this AD period may be helpfull for the native to have his foreign travel.

P.S: i think you might be interested in learning Astrology, Vedic Astrology is not hidden now-a-days, it's an open book now, you can go to SJC and select appropriate guru and they will teach you.

I think this may help you