IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Uner Mohan

Employment/Souce of Income Continuity

Rate this topic

Gurus (Deepa ji, USR ji, Sasisekaran ji),

I am working in a private company. In my Company retrenchment is going on. In my department also there are surplus people. I will be 56 years old in October' 08. I fear that I may also be retrenched. My birth detail are as below:

Place of Birth: Delhi, India

Date of Birth: 21st October, 1952

Time of Birth: 01:25 hrs ( after mid night of 20th October)

I request that kindly advise me whether my employment will continue & will continue till when, how long I will continue to have source of Income. What will be my financial position in coming years. Please do responde.:eek2:

Thanks & Regards......Uner

Take rest at home god bless you.

:P

Gurus (Deepa ji, USR ji, Sasisekaran ji),

I am working in a private company. In my Company retrenchment is going on. In my department also there are surplus people. I will be 56 years old in October' 08. I fear that I may also be retrenched. My birth detail are as below:

Place of Birth: Delhi, India

Date of Birth: 21st October, 1952

Time of Birth: 01:25 hrs ( after mid night of 20th October)

I request that kindly advise me whether my employment will continue & will continue till when, how long I will continue to have source of Income. What will be my financial position in coming years. Please do responde.:eek2:

Thanks & Regards......Uner

Dear Mohanji,

Can you pls provide these answers-

1. How much financially dependent are you upon this job?

(It may seem an illogical question but your chart shows you have had a great career and you are balanced enough to have accumulated good wealth)

2. Any health issues?

3. Are you wearing any gemstones?

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks Deepa jee. I must say you are doing a great service to the human kind in your own little way. Now to answer your questions:

1. How much financially dependent are you upon this job?

(It may seem an illogical question but your chart shows you have had a great career and you are balanced enough to have accumulated good wealth)

I do need to continue to have a regular source of income to maintain my present living standard (high middle class family level). However, I will not be on road if I loose my job. But I do want to know what is in store for me from now onwards. Like continuity of job & earnings/savings/investments/health.

2. Any health issues?

None major. Only had high B.P. two years ago. Have been able to bring it to normal by changing my life style. Not taking any medicine.

3. Are you wearing any gemstones?

None.

Dear Mohanji,

The period between September 2008 and December 2008 can be really tricky! I will strongly suggest that you wear a red coral made in gold. You are extremely intelligent, diplomatic and politically correct. Personally, I really dont think you will see any dangerous issues, your exit from job will be respectable.

Shukra is badhaka for karka lagna. Therefore for the removal of obstacles, you offer milk to dogs every friday. It will do you a lot of good if you could donate towards getting a very poor girl married.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Uner Mohanji,

Your lagna is very very strong. (I hope your birth time is correct) Is there any specific competitor you are afraid to lose out to?

Barring the dates mentioned above, there are very little chances of any such event taking place in your life which might shake you - no financial or health downfall is indicated for a long time.

In the worst case also, your life will come back to track without any major problems.

Lagna Lord Chandra has the highest rupas is at highest shadbala strength, is almost at the same degrees as lagna - moon is atmakaraka, you are undergoing moon antardasha, moon is in 4th house which is a favourable sthana. Being religiously inclined, you will not face much problems.

Its a good chart.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Nikhil jee.....Thanks

Deepa jee,

Thanks a lot. My birth date/time/place, all are correct. You have said that there are no indications for downside financially or healthwise for a long time. Can you please give me some idea how long this time is in terms of years. You also said the time between September-December' 08 will be tricky. Can you please advise with respect to what it will be tricky. How my mars antardasha (after moon antardasha) would be?

Thanks & Best regards to you Deepa jee. I really appreciate your sicerety & devotion to your profession. I pray to God that he may showers a lot of happiness on you.

Thanks & Best Regards....Uner

Dear Uner Mohanji,

You may like to bless me rather than call me "jee" as I am quite young. You are exactly the same age as my mother. Astrology has become a passion. By profession I am a teacher since the past 12 years.

The tricky period is that of shani antara, shani is known to cause displacement, though I do not think in your case it should. 10th lord mars is in a dusthana which means its not very comfortable in providing 100% control over professional matters. Also in mars antardasha you might face struggle from competitors. Thats why I asked you to go in for a red coral. Mars is yogkaraka and will enable you to win.

Best wishes,

Deepa

PS- Kindly stay at peace for more and more antar dashas to come. You are already at a very strong position in life.

Deepa jee,

My blessings will always be with you. You may be younger to me but have reached at a level higher than me (spritually). So I call your name with respect.

I do not have any competitor. You are right after Mars antardasha Jupitar will come and more others will follow. Will my source of earnings continue during/after Mars antardasha. I wish to know till when my source of earnings will continue. Financially will I maintain same level or reach lower/higher level. You said I am already at a strong position in life. Please advise will it continue/maintained or progress.

Thanks & Best regards...Uner

Uner Mohan ji,

Your next bother should be the guru antardasha starting in Jan 2013. Mars antardasha should be good financially. May be some minor health problems so get blood tests done during that time.

In case there is any specific worry you may ask.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Deepa jee,

Thanks a lot.....

As I understand my Guru is placed in 10th house which is a good placement. Although, it is retrogate. What kind of problem you are foreseeing during Guru period. I have been told my GURU is good and also that Shukra mahadasha will be good for me rather I was told by my local asrologer the running/remaining period (shukra maha dasha) will be best period of my life.

Thanks & Best Regards.......Uner

Yes uner mohan ji, guru maha dasha is likely to cause some problems in the home front. guru's placement is auspicious in your chart. Its retrogression, although towards debility is not bad in your case because while in retrogression, it comes in its own sign, making your destiny and luck very strong because guru is also navamsa lagna lord and placed in 9th in navamsa also.

VENUS dasha - likely to bless you with a life full of pleasure, bounty and music because it is in a beautiful relationship with all the planets in the chart - except guru.

Venus and Jupiter do not get along very well naturally as well as with respect to your chart. Its interesting to recall that brihaspati sent his child to shukracharya to attain wisdom! Look at the jupiter transits during that time, you shall be clear why I mentioned you need to bother.

Best Wishes

Deepa

sorry mohan jee,

for my reply, my intention different.

pls dont mistake me.

hanumath prasad

Thanks a lot Deepa jee,

Can you please guide me about my anxiety for continuity of job & source of income. Till when it is expected to continue.

Thanks & Best Regards..Uner

Dear Prasad jee,

Please do not be sorry. I could understand what ever you said was in good sense & not to hurt any one's feelings. Regards.......Uner.

Respected Deepa jee,

Kindly advise whether it is right that my Shukra MD will give me best period of my life.

Thanks & Best Regards.........Uner

Deepa jee & other respected Gurus,

I have seen deatail of one horoscope some where on this site. This is an interesed chart which has noticeable similarity with Lord Rama's horoscope. This has arouse my interest in this horoscope.

Date of Birth: April 14, 1984 at 13.15 hrs. (1.15 p.m.)

Place: Lucknow

Cancer in Lagan house : Same as Lord Rama's

Exalted Sun in 10th house: Same as Lord Rama's

Exalter Retrograde Saturn in 4th house: Same as Lord Rama's

Exalted Venus in 9th house: Same as Lord Rama's

Mars & Jupitar in own house.

Rahu in Labh sthana & its friendly sign

Ketu in 5th house & its friendly sign.

Moon in 3rd house & its friendly sign

Retrogarde Combust Mercury in 10th house & its friendly sign

Lord Rama's horoscope also I saw on some sites that is why I could see the similarities. May be you & other Gurus like to spend some time on it & give your/their critical comments on this chart.

Thanks & Best Regards...Uner Mohan