IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ashvatama

Child Vaishnava Guru appears in bodily form to save the world!!

Rate this topic

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

Are You Saved?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

saved.jpg

"The quality of mercy is not strain'd,

It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven

Upon the place beneath.

It is twice blest;

It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:

'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes

The throned monarch better than his crown;

His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,

The attribute to awe and majesty,

Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;

But mercy is above this sceptred sway;

It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,

It is an attribute to God himself;"

spoken by Portia, from The Merchant of Venice, by William Shakespeare

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

Seize the Day

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

thesun.jpg

"Pass, therefore, not today in vain,

For it will never come again"

"What is the value of a prolonged life which is wasted, inexperienced by years in this world? Better a moment of full consciousness, because that gives one a start in searching after his supreme interest."

(Sukadeva Gosvami, Srimad Bhagavatam, Canto II, "The Cosmic Manifestation")

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

innocence of youth is not enough to be called guru. Come back to him when hes 20, then we will see.

Guru is never what you see, but what you hear, what is imparted. A body is a body is a body. mahak

Mayapur temple.

Here is the link to the youtube video.

This was gonna be my next post, its good everyone's on the ball. Anyway, I can see me old mate Padmalocana prabhu there in the background. A great Vaishnava scholar

The five year old great Vaishnava savour of the world. Did you notice his Brahman thread and sannyas clothing?

It's pretty obvious who it is, think about it, I know?

Right that's all it takes to be guru.:rolleyes:

What are you on about now? It's a 'play' about Vamana deva. The kid is 'acting' a part in a play. That boy is just a Gurukuli student

Do you understand now?

Isn't it obvious? But then again there's a lot of older 'boys' acting like gurus.

Ooo, I know who it is!

It's a 'play' about Vamana deva.

The kid is 'acting' a part in a play.

That boy is just a Gurukuli student

Do you see it now?

redir?src=image&requestId=59c341017bb4c70&userQuery=vamana+deva&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.epicindia.com%2Fbhagavatam%2Fimages%2Fvamana.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Boy, you got to admit, our expectations soared.

If only such a child prodegy could come and toy with the asuras.

But then we'd all have to be on our best behavior too.

What are you on about now? It's a 'play' about Vamana deva. The kid is 'acting' a part in a play. That boy is just a Gurukuli student

Do you understand now?

yes tha you believe you can 'create' the one you want....

...... the kid is like the Dali lama ..... a chosen person...

the way to find the correct ONE... is the one who chose to do ....

big difference...

VamanadevSC_4774.thumbnail.JPG

What a beautiful little boy...I would be proud if he were my son. Just beautiful. A perfect Vaisnava!

I am sure mum and dad are grateful for Lord Krsna's kindness.

Jaya Srila Prabhupada!

"So Bali Maharaja dedicated atma-nivedana, everything: his property, his personal body, everything. So in exchange, Vamana, Lord Vamana became his doorkeeper. So Vamanadeva said, "My dear Bali Maharaja, you are so great a devotee. So in return for your service, I shall remain always your doorkeeper." So by offering everything to Krsna, nobody is loser. You must always remem... They are gainer, the best gainer. Because after all, everything belongs to Krsna. Why should we foolishly say, "It is mine, it is mine?" Aham mameti. Janasya moho 'yam. This is called illusion. Nothing belongs to me, but I think that "This is mine, this is mine, this is mine." The whole world is going on (like) that. Aham mameti. "We are Americans,We are Indians,This belongs to me,That belongs to you." We make such, I mean to say, shareholder. But shareholder for other's property. Everything belongs to God. Not only this world--there are many millions and millions of planet."

Srila Prabhupada Lecture on Srimad-Bhagavatam, 09-24-72, Los Angeles

<CENTER>drop.gif</CENTER>

"Atma-nivedanam, giving everything to Krsna. That is Bali Maharaja. He did not do anything. He simply... Whatever he possessed, he gave it to Krsna, "Take it," his everything. He promised three feet land, and by two feet land all his possession was covered. Then Krsna asking that "Where to keep the another feet?" He said, "Yes, sir, there is place. Just keep it on my head. That's all." So by three feet he lost everything. He lost not everything, but he gained everything, and Krsna agreed that "You are so sacrificing. Now I shall remain as your doorkeeper here, stand here always to save you from all dangers." So by giving to Krsna, by serving Krsna, by loving Krsna, nobody is loser. Nobody is loser. Everyone is gainer. Everyone is gainer. So therefore we should take this process."

Srila Prabhupada Lecture on Srimad-Bhagavatam, 02-22-73, Auckland

<CENTER>drop.gif</CENTER>

"Regarding Bali Maharaja: He is born in the same atheistic family of Maharaja Prahlada. He happened to be the grandson of Maharaja Prahlada, and as his great grand-father, Hiranyakasipu was very powerful, and as there was animosity between the demigods and the demons, Bali Maharaja also defeated the demigods several times, and was occupying all the planets. At that time Vamanadeva appeared as the son of Kasyamuni. Bali Maharaja was very charitably disposed. Sometimes the atheists are also very charitable. Persons who believe that we are doing pious activities, making charities and welfare work to the human society, why should we bother about God?--such persons even though very moral and pious in the estimation of the material world, are also demons, on account of their apathy for Krishna Consciousness. So, Bali Maharaja was a man of that type. Under the circumstances he was not averse to accept charity and other pious activities. He was being guided by his spiritual master, Sukaracharya. Sukara means the semina. In other words, one claims to become acharya on the principle of being born of a Brahmin father. They may be called sukaracharya, or acharya or preacher not by disciplic succession, but on the right of heredity. In India there are still superstitions that one should be initiated by such sukaracharya family. They are called generally as the jatigosain. Jatigosain means the caste spiritual master. All over India, especially in Bengal, this jatigosain spiritual mastership is very prevalent. But really goswami means one who is master of the influence of different senses, namely the influence of tongue, the influence of mind, the influence of anger, the influence of belly, the influence of genital, and the influence of talking. So one who is master of these influential webs of sense gratification, he is called goswami. Goswami is not by hereditary chart. So Sukaracharya posed himself as such goswami spiritual master. He had many mystic powers, therefore he was considered to be very influential spiritual master of the demons.

So when Vamanadeva appeared, Bali Maharaja was attracted by His beauty as a Dwarf Brahmin, and as he was charitably disposed, he wanted to give Him some charity. But Sukaracharya, being elevated in mystic yogic powers, he could understand that Vamanadeva was Visnu. And in order to favor the demigods, He had come there to cheat Bali Maharaja in the shape of begging some charities. Bali Maharaja was puffed up with his material vanities, and Vamanadeva as He is Visnu, all-peaceful, without interrupting his attitude, just approached him in the form of a Brahmin, Who has a right to beg something from the princely order. And the principle orders also are always disposed, to make charities to the Brahmins.

..... Bali Maharaja is Mahajana because he wanted to serve Visnu by disobeying his non-bonafide spiritual master. As explained above, Sukracarya was hereditary spiritual master by seminic succession. But Bali Maharaja first revolted against this stereotyped seminic succession spiritual master, and therefore he is Mahajana. Srila Jiva Goswami has described in his Karamasandharvha that one should be anxious to accept a spiritual master who is bona fide in spiritual knowledge. And if need be one should relinquish the connection of hereditary spiritual master and accept a real bona fide spiritual master. So when Sukaracharya advised him contrary to his previous instructions, specifically, he checked Bali Maharaja in the matter of worshipping Visnu, and thus Sukaracharya became at once fallen down from the position of becoming a spiritual master. Nobody can become a spiritual master who is not a devotee of Visnu. A brahmana may be very expert in the matter of performing Vedic rituals, accepting charities, and distributing wealth--all these are exalted qualifications of the brahmanas, but the Vedic injunction is, in spite of possessing all these qualities, if somebody is against Lord Visnu, he cannot be a spiritual master. So when Sukaracharya advised Bali Maharaja against Visnu, he at once became unqualified for becoming a spiritual master. Bali Maharaja disobeyed such unqualified spiritual master, and therefore, he is accepted as Mahajana. Mahajana means a personality whose footprints should be followed. So, his exemplary behavior in rejecting a non-Vaisnava spiritual master being ideal to the bona fide students, he is considered a Mahajana."

Srila Prabhupada Letter to Satsvarupa, 07-03-68, Boston c.gifBhaktivedanta Book Trust. HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada.

:pray:

What a beautiful little boy...I would be proud if he were my son. Just beautiful. A perfect Vaisnava!

What is 'a perfect Vaisnava?"

I am sure mum and dad are grateful for Lord Krsna's kindness.

As anyone would be to know their child will be having people beckoning every wish on call.......

What no one has shared is what does the boy think?

Who is concerned for the child and his thoughts?

Who is going to measure and address his education?

Will this group of people who 'took' the child teach them what they believe as true or be compassionate to diversify the contexts of knowledge, so progress can continue?

What is 'a perfect Vaisnava?"

quoted by bishadi

I was thinking of the verse below bishadi, when I made this quote. I was being a little light hearted.

I have a siddhi (psychic gift) and see a type of aura around people and other conscious entities.. An extension of the subtle body. This child has a typical child's aura of fresh (nava) consciousness. A good friend had her first baby last year. I saw the child just after birth...her aura was pristine innocence and simplicity. About as close to the most perfect beauty as I have seen in this material world. As close to spirit/soul or pure mind. I have seen similar in some fine adults too...but matured.

I would aspire for such beauty and simplicity of these children as a vaisnava. This is just my way of thinking mate. For me this photo is beauty...a painting of God.

2.What is the character of a Vaisnava? Who is qualified to be called a Vaisnava?

The character of a Vaisnava is sinless and no part of his character is fit for hiding. Simplicity is the life of a Vaisnava. He always teaches others by setting his own examples. Unless his character is pure, he is not fit to be called a Vaisnava.(Sajjana-tosanl 5/10) by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura

I have a siddhi (psychic gift) and see a type of aura around people and other conscious entities..

Not many admit the ability.

This child has a typical child's aura of fresh (nava) consciousness.
That is what based my first post on this; the child is pure; and anyone who suggest he is a walking God is corrupting the little mind right off the get go...

I saw the child just after birth...her aura was pristine innocence and simplicity. About as close to the most perfect beauty as I have seen in this material world.
perhaps as beautiful as hearing a child laugh; the sounds of the perfect chanting; the laughter of the innocent.

I would aspire for such beauty and simplicity of these children as a vaisnava.
Here here....... and imagine being able to teach them the truth in One pass.... in which that pure form (new mind/child) can evolve into a mature rendition of life that incorporates compassion into living.....

Not many admit the ability. by bishadi

Maybe I am foolish to admit such a thing. But I believe a day will come that people will freely talk about such things (without being considered crackpot or attention seekers). And like a candle lit from one candle to another this human gift will pass from one to another. We only need to acknowledge it. Infact as evolution of consciousness develops on earth we have great potential for healing and love...and with the world crisis of abuse of natural resource (and each other) etc...the organism will awaken to save itself. This ability to self heal is built into both the micro and macro organism.

One crackpot wrote the book 'celestine prophecies' and made a lot of money. But he had a very good realization. On a subtle energetic field people dominate each other or nature....or at least try. As the human becomes aware of its minds potential...it can be released from its delusion of being the controller of all it surveys. And instead awaken to deep sensitivity and full humanity. A cultivation of spirituality.

Humane is a beautiful word. And until we awaken to the wonderful truth of 'one organism' of which we are, and its inter-action (even if this world is just shadow of a spiritual world), we may never be humane as a species. Man is not an animal as such, because of this quality of humanity, that can be exercised to a great degree. Beyond sect, beyond nation, beyond family...universal potential!

It is very simple to see who has developed human sensitivity and who has not. A religionist with little humanity is a fanatic...a human without spirituality is selfish and a miser.

Christ called us to be meek...and Lord Caitanya called us to be humble. Both said a great gift awaits such a person. Rather than use siddhis (psychic ability) to make money, hypnotise people, or other dominating stupidity etc (as many in India and around the world have done)...we should utilize the siddhi for awakening of human love and healing of the world. A golden age some may some. The animals live with such abilities (in accord with nature)...if humans abuse these gifts they are less than animal. Siddhi serves a purpose...cultivation of the kingdom of God.

This is my spirituality bishadi. A part of my God consciousness. An Immanent God as well as Transcendent God is what I feel is truth. I am not just a so-called Hare Krsna presently. And cannot be boxed into a stereo-type.

signing off...bija the crackpot.

humane: marked or motivated by concern with the alleviation of suffering.

And like a candle lit from one candle to another this human gift will pass from one to another. We only need to acknowledge it. Infact as evolution of consciousness develops on earth we have great potential for healing and love...and with the world crisis of abuse of natural resource (and each other) etc...the organism will awaken to save itself.
The heart felt truth behind these words shares what many await.

As the human becomes aware of its minds potential...it can be released from its delusion of being the controller of all it surveys. And instead awaken to deep sensitivity and full humanity. A cultivation of spirituality.
Which is what occurs when the understanding can be grounded in both mind and spirit. Such to be capable of learning throughout life and never have a contest between experience and knowledge the removal of delusion can be sustained equally between each person of consciousness.

Perhaps the optimum of Godhead intention, by each, could be to support this very endeavor

Which is what occurs when the understanding can be grounded in both mind and spirit by bishadi

Yes exactly. Infact I feel if we 'even deny' the 'physical' we disadvantage ourself. A harmonization of these three is possible, without being a materialist. In a sense this harmonization could be called realization.

My hope is that religion and it's purer forms may follow the course of human evolution (and the Immanent God)...and not remain simply in books of a past time. Remaining in books of a past era (which is ok) can stifle potential of convergence, and increase divergence. There is enough evidence of this by religious fanatics now, and even on internet forums. Definately not harmony and spirituality, which has been the mission of representatives of God. No wonder those who have not awakened are suspicious of religion and its men.

Perhaps the optimum of Godhead intention, by each, couldbe to support this endeavour by bishadi

Unfortunately bishadi there may be many obstacles, some of that opposition from the very structures, temples, mosques, and churches, which by nature were founded to bring about the actualization of the human.

One example of this is the religionists insistence that evolution is heresy. When infact such religionists do not have enough good sense, due to bias, to realize that Darwins model of evolution was a preliminary model and speculation, with many flaws, due to lack of scientific apparatus and observation (when in fact 21st century science is a totally different ball game in some cases). And this is also due to their inherent nature to fear all knowledge which does not conform to their belief structure. When infact if doors were open their ideology could have profound impact, if it was not limited by themselves.

Real evolution of consciousness (and of the human organism) can only be known by direct experience (in my opinion)...and this movement of spirit/soul is in no way opposed to the reality of God (infact it supports the reality of God). The fear of heresy becomes a fear, when truth only exists in the past. Religion needs desperately to mature in this regard (and religious structures such as Iskcon need to apply intelligence if they are to be the saviour of the world as they prophecy).

The fundamentalist Hare krsna will point out the heresy of evolution, by the simple fact that the vedic cosmos is degrading (kali yuga). And position, how can an evolution be at all possible? They will say...evolution...non-sense! Degradation!!!

A simple reply to this argument is to realize that all things in nature are a picture, or at least point to the reality of God. Just as a human being begins life as a child (as in this thread)...the human then matures if fortunate into a spiritual human entity. (As you yourself questioned bishadi about this boy in the picture. Will his religion serve that purpose?)

Who is going to measure and address his education?

Will this group of people who 'took' the child teach them what they believe as true or be compassionate to diversify the contexts of knowledge, so progress can continue?

by bishadi

And as old age and death approaches, such a spiritual person experiences the light of grace, and beatitude of humanity, even with the presence of disease and death. Infact for the spiritualist, death is life.

This is the evolution I envision, even in a macro-scale (of the universe), not just an individual phenomenon. I understand such phenomenon as a golden age, even within the age of degradation (kali). To use a religious terminology used by many Hare Krsna people.