Sign in to follow this  
Kpabsetti

I am going thru Hell

Rate this topic

Name : Krishna

DOB : 12/09/1972

Time : 00:30 Hrs

Place : Secunderabad

I am going thru hell. My career is not taking me anywhere. No recognition from any one and I am a door mat. Is their a change in my career by when. Pls help me. I learned that I am going thru Shani Dasa.

Name : Krishna

DOB : 12/09/1972

Time : 00:30 Hrs

Place : Secunderabad

I am going thru hell. My career is not taking me anywhere. No recognition from any one and I am a door mat. Is their a change in my career by when. Pls help me. I learned that I am going thru Shani Dasa.

Dear krishna,

The time is tough.True you are passing through shani mahadsha and ad of shukra.but the transit is not that bad.have heart, be prepared to learn more.Shani is the lord of your eighth and ninth house and is placed in twelveth house {vyaya bhava}. it is going to give a tuff time after a year or so with the begining of sadesaati!

its a long and testing time!

shivbhakti[rudra abhishekam} and anushshthan of shani's vedic mantra combined with danam of shani related things will provide releif !

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Lalit K Sharma

naxshatra@.co.in

Namashkar Lalit Ji

Thank you for your reply. This phase has started to me in1999 and I have seen some major downfall in 2001-2002. I lost my job in the US and came back spent 13 months without job. thereafter I struggled and still stuggling. You mention that I will have to go thru bad phase next year. How long this will continue

Namashkar Lalit Ji

Thank you for your reply. This phase has started to me in1999 and I have seen some major downfall in 2001-2002. I lost my job in the US and came back spent 13 months without job. thereafter I struggled and still stuggling. You mention that I will have to go thru bad phase next year. How long this will continue

Dear krishna,

shani mahadasha in your chart starts from 19 aug 1999,this will till 2018,but all that time is not going to be bad!like thesedays you are doing well as compared to around 2000!

In good times Krishna, you get quite good results with less efforts,while in tough times you get less results with great efforts!

The thing required at this juncture is to look towards sky to thank HIM for what HE is providing against your efforts and pray HIM to not let you distract from the right path and give the power to put in more efforts to compensate the margin!

Rest are the methods how to be with him!

T

Dear Lalit K Sharma ji,

In good times Krishna, you get quite good results with less efforts,while in tough times you get less results with great efforts!

The thing required at this juncture is to look towards sky to thank HIM for what HE is providing against your efforts and pray HIM to not let you distract from the right path and give the power to put in more efforts to compensate the margin!

That was a wonderful post.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Lalit K Sharma ji,

That was a wonderful post.

Best Wishes

Deepa

AAP KI SANGAT KA ASAR HAI!

THANK YOU DEEPAJI!