IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

I went for a darshan...

Rate this topic

ok men...we all know you are correct. And totally one-pointed devotees of Sri Krsna. And faithful to the disciplic succession.

In my personal daily practice...I simply chant, read, and take prasadam. No more no less. No dhoti, no tilaka, no sikha...just sit and chant during the day. I have no ability for the rest of the tradition...including exclusivism. And yes...that is my shortcoming.

As a basic conditioned soul...I read and watch videos about all religion. This seems to be a problem for some. For me it has been a keen interest and joy since a teenager.

In my universe I see Krsna, and nothing else. Some jiva's in that universe live in Goloka, some have merged in sahujya mukti, some live in Lord Shiva's abode, some live in siddha loka, some are perfect in planet earth etc etc. A wonderful diversity. I see them all as devotees of my Lord, and I see myself as fallen and no devotee. Infact the whole world is awake and I am asleep!

Yes I am initiated into the line of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta, and yes Theist the acaryas teach us a direct way to Goloka. Please don't demean my initiation - that is when I will close all contact here. I am serious. Do not cross that threshold. Thank you.

I cannot deny my universal vision. In the Sri Sampradaya they are taught to not even go into a Shiva temple, just as Gaudiya Vaisnava's do not mix with a shakta like Amma. In my house all are welcome. I know my faith and love for Sri Gauranga is solid....all people are welcome in my heart. I will deny no one...in my heart and world all religion can share and have dialogue...I am sorry I can not be as strict as you guys. And as faithful as all you guys to the acaryas. Dangerous hey!

Come on...I am not preaching a doctrine...I am sharing my life with you all. Lighten up.

Christians, shaktas, buddhists, jains, sufis, kabbalists (all these have strains of mayavada in their teachings)....I am happy to read and learn and share and take the essence of bhakti from all these paths and be grateful. While at the same time being faithful to my chosen tradition as I understand it and practice it.

Obviously sharing on this forum is not possible without upsetting people. I will not post anymore such things, so as to not disturb your minds. Sorry.

You are all totally correct...and perfectly following the perfect. The perfect human (vaisnava). All are vaisnava Theist. Is it not? All others are incorrect...hmm? I would rather see all the world awake and serving Krsna...and this pitiful self (me is) asleep in ignorance. It is a beautiful world, and I am grateful for all the worlds religious faith. If it came down to it Theist, and my initiattion was withdrawn, because of my conviction and so-called divergence, I would follow my heart....and even go to hell!!! I love many things and can't deny that love.

In my personal daily practice...I simply chant, read, and take prasadam

Well then you are more devoted than I who have no devotion at all, if that can even be considered praise.

Dear Bija prabhu,

Thankyou for sharing. It's quite obvious from your posts that you are not promoting anything dangerous nor are you promoting mayavada doctrines or even entertaining such ideas. No need to worry about that. Accept everything favorable for devotional service and reject everything unfavorable. If a hug from an elderly lady or a kitty cat or a banyan tree or the lampost out on the street (or whatever else) inspires you to chant intense, blissful, heartfelt rounds of japa, feeling your devotion grow in leaps and bounds, I say go for it. And may I be so fortunate to find such inspiration from such unlikely sources.

There is certainly a shortage of love in this world, and this forum is no exception. Perhaps we have something to learn about loving exchanges from other people and other groups. Srila Prabhupada encouraged us to become swan-like, to learn how to extract nectar even from a filthy place.

I very much appreciate your outlook on life, always feeling extremely grateful and always counting your blessings, through the good times as well as the bad.

No cbrahma...you are devoted because you talk about god all day. That is so rare. You have been extremely pious for many many births I would say.

But don't promote impersonalist teachers in one post and then in the next post talk about your initiation into GV Vaisnavism. by theist

You talked about envy yesterday cbrahma. Reading over this thread I sense envy. Hopefully I am wrong Theist. I did not appreciate the jab at my initiation very much. That was stinky:smash:.

I am a simple man...please understand my intention of this thread was not to promote, as you say, or share a doctrine. I just wanted to share things I love and have conviction about (and yes - have dialogue and feedback so I can grow). Yes I am somewhat intelligent Theist (as you pointed out - also that I am a little foolish)...but there is not much guile and craftiness in me. What ya see is what ya get...basically. I have no hidden motives.

I love Amma...she is a beautiful servant of Sri Krsna. How some devotees degrade her saintliness is beyond me...and I don't like that part of our tradition. I am certain she is a saint...and empowered by God.

Dear Bija prabhu,

Thankyou for sharing. It's quite obvious from your posts that you are not promoting anything dangerous nor are you promoting mayavada doctrines or even entertaining such ideas. No need to worry about that. Accept everything favorable for devotional service and reject everything unfavorable. If a hug from an elderly lady or a kitty cat or a banyan tree or the lampost out on the street (or whatever else) inspires you to chant intense, blissful, heartfelt rounds of japa, feeling your devotion grow in leaps and bounds, I say go for it. And may I be so fortunate to find such inspiration from such unlikely sources.

There is certainly a shortage of love in this world, and this forum is no exception. Perhaps we have something to learn about loving exchanges from other people and other groups. Srila Prabhupada encouraged us to become swan-like, to learn how to extract nectar even from a filthy place.

I very much appreciate your outlook on life, always feeling extremely grateful and always counting your blessings, through the good times as well as the bad. by vedesu

Thank you vedesu....you have seen my heart in this matter... I really appreciate your post and love for Srila Prabhupada. Man...we hang in there in the dry times...wow! Hanging in! We sure need to be grateful when we feel love...coz it is not everyday.

Actually Theist, I am reading Bhajan-rahasya - click here by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura at the moment. And last night while reading it I felt convicted. Your advice was ringing in my mind as I was reading. You are correct you know. Everything you say is backed by our scriptures.

This exclusive, one-pointedness is actually extreme mercy of the acaryas (and you)...to give us the highest goal...service to Srimate Radharani in Goloka Vrindavana.

This Bhajan-rahasya is a great book. It contains truths I will never be able to attain...unless mercy chooses to come into my being. That is the only hope for success in this Gaudiya path (for me at least). I feel this books way is not attainable without like minded sadhu-sangha. I dont have that sangha. Maybe mercy is worth seeking. You are a dear friend Theist. It is because of you and Kula that I came back to Audarya Fellowship - that's the truth. I feel like we have been friends for many births.

Thank you.

God's beauty and wonder is found in many diverse places. Saints should not be looked upon as trash becuase of the liberation they sought. That is where I diverge from many thinkers in our tradition. I have conviction that God can empower people from all religions...and grant the desires of hearts (even sayuja mukti).

For me, as I grow, hopefully sayuja mukti would be hellish. I hope to retain my identity and have relation with God in that way. Simple hey. If some souls nature is to merge...God out of his great loving kindness allows for that too. God allows all things for his parts and parcels...and yes he has a high gift to give for some....Goloka!

This summum bonum is diverse. This is God. And for me that diversity exhibits the beauty, wonder, greatness, and sweetness of my Lord Sri Krsna.

I started this thread to share these thoughts and realizations with readers. Do with it what you like. (this is not a doctrine - it is my personal realization).

ok men...we all know you are correct. And totally one-pointed devotees of Sri Krsna. And faithful to the disciplic succession.

In my personal daily practice...I simply chant, read, and take prasadam. No more no less. No dhoti, no tilaka, no sikha...just sit and chant during the day. I have no ability for the rest of the tradition...including exclusivism. And yes...that is my shortcoming.

As a basic conditioned soul...I read and watch videos about all religion. This seems to be a problem for some. For me it has been a keen interest and joy since a teenager.

Not for me, do what you like.

In my universe I see Krsna, and nothing else. Some jiva's in that universe live in Goloka, some have merged in sahujya mukti, some live in Lord Shiva's abode, some live in siddha loka, some are perfect in planet earth etc etc. A wonderful diversity. I see them all as devotees of my Lord, and I see myself as fallen and no devotee. Infact the whole world is awake and I am asleep!

If you were asleep you wouldn't be seeing nothing but Krsna. The fact that you entertain mayavadi philosophy makes me question you really seeing only Krishna as you claim.

Yes I am initiated into the line of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta, and yes Theist the acaryas teach us a direct way to Goloka. Please don't demean my initiation - that is when I will close all contact here. I am serious. Do not cross that threshold. Thank you.

I don't give a fig about your initiation one way or another. But if you make a point of being initiated into GV and then start promoting an obvious impersonalist I am going to call you on it.

I cannot deny my universal vision. In the Sri Sampradaya they are taught to not even go into a Shiva temple, just as Gaudiya Vaisnava's do not mix with a shakta like Amma. In my house all are welcome. I know my faith and love for Sri Gauranga is solid....all people are welcome in my heart. I will deny no one...in my heart and world all religion can share and have dialogue...I am sorry I can not be as strict as you guys. And as faithful as all you guys to the acaryas. Dangerous hey!

Yes you are so universal and everyone else is so closed off.:rolleyes: Sorry I have entertained this little game of yours as far as I intend to.

Come on...I am not preaching a doctrine...I am sharing my life with you all. Lighten up.

Christians, shaktas, buddhists, jains, sufis, kabbalists (all these have strains of mayavada in their teachings)....I am happy to read and learn and share and take the essence of bhakti from all these paths and be grateful. While at the same time being faithful to my chosen tradition as I understand it and practice it.

Obviously sharing on this forum is not possible without upsetting people. I will not post anymore such things, so as to not disturb your minds. Sorry.

You are all totally correct...and perfectly following the perfect. The perfect human (vaisnava). All are vaisnava Theist. Is it not? All others are incorrect...hmm? I would rather see all the world awake and serving Krsna...and this pitiful self (me is) asleep in ignorance. It is a beautiful world, and I am grateful for all the worlds religious faith. If it came down to it Theist, and my initiattion was withdrawn, because of my conviction and so-called divergence, I would follow my heart....and even go to hell!!! I love many things and can't deny that love.

Actually Theist, I am reading Bhajan-rahasya - click here by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura at the moment. And last night while reading it I felt convicted. Your advice was ringing in my mind as I was reading. You are correct you know. Everything you say is backed by our scriptures.

This exclusive, one-pointedness is actually extreme mercy of the acaryas (and you)...to give us the highest goal...service to Srimate Radharani in Goloka Vrindavana.

This Bhajan-rahasya is a great book. It contains truths I will never be able to attain...unless mercy chooses to come into my being. That is the only hope for success in this Gaudiya path (for me at least). I feel this books way is not attainable without like minded sadhu-sangha. I dont have that sangha. Maybe mercy is worth seeking. You are a dear friend Theist. It is because of you and Kula that I came back to Audarya Fellowship - that's the truth. I feel like we have been friends for many births.

Thank you.

I have no mercy to offer,please don't speak that way bija it's embarassing.

Stick to this realization and younwill see what you now call universal is actually exclusive and what you think of as exclusive is really all inclusive.

The Mayavadi while claiming universal vision does not include Krishna as He is therefore the actually exclude the innermost reality of everything including the bramajyoti. Whereas the one pointed devotee of the Supreme Being accepts everything including the brahmajyoti as it is ...Krishna energy His effulgence.

By trying to divorce the energy from the energetic the mayavad completely offends the Supreme Being and even slights the brahmajyoti for the real glory of the brahmajyoti is not just it's brilliance by the fact that it is KRISHNA'S brilliance.

Now it then becomes a matter of taste in how we wish to relate to the Supreme Being. We are all infitesimal and cannot possibly take Him in in all His varying aspects at once. So some are drawn more to friendship, others servitude and yet others the conjugal mood. What makes it all universal is that krishna is always the center.

This Amma is ignoring Krishna. Nice person otherwise no doubt. Many mayavadis are far more serious about their spiritual practice then us begginer vaisnava's. The only good thing about us is the concept and hopefully one day real connection to Krishna for krishna is the only valuable thing about us also. Amma as an impersonalist wants to ultimately divorce us from that which is truly good about our own selves by luring us into a deep sleep state using the lullabies of soft mood, smiling face, flower garlands and sweet words of oneness. Well without Krishna there is no oneness.

Devotees need to understand just how dangerous impersonalism and voidism (all these nonesense no-self philosophies including materialist science) really are.

No poision in the nectar.

I have no mercy to offer,please don't speak that way bija it's embarassing.

Stick to this realization and younwill see what you now call universal is actually exclusive and what you think of as exclusive is really all inclusive.

The Mayavadi while claiming universal vision does not include Krishna as He is therefore the actually exclude the innermost reality of everything including the bramajyoti. Whereas the one pointed devotee of the Supreme Being accepts everything including the brahmajyoti as it is ...Krishna energy His effulgence.

By trying to divorce the energy from the energetic the mayavad completely offends the Supreme Being and even slights the brahmajyoti for the real glory of the brahmajyoti is not just it's brilliance by the fact that it is KRISHNA'S brilliance.

Now it then becomes a matter of taste in how we wish to relate to the Supreme Being. We are all infitesimal and cannot possibly take Him in in all His varying aspects at once. So some are drawn more to friendship, others servitude and yet others the conjugal mood. What makes it all universal is that krishna is always the center.

This Amma is ignoring Krishna. Nice person otherwise no doubt. Many mayavadis are far more serious about their spiritual practice then us begginer vaisnava's. The only good thing about us is the concept and hopefully one day real connection to Krishna for krishna is the only valuable thing about us also. Amma as an impersonalist wants to ultimately divorce us from that which is truly good about our own selves by luring us into a deep sleep state using the lullabies of soft mood, smiling face, flower garlands and sweet words of oneness. Well without Krishna there is no oneness.

Devotees need to understand just how dangerous impersonalism and voidism (all these nonesense no-self philosophies including materialist science) really are.

No poision in the nectar. by theist

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Yeah Baby...now your tracking lol.

Thx for such a lovely post Theist.

I am in town at the moment at a internet cafe. Had some nice meetings, even had half hour discussion with a very realized local buddhist. And we talked about Bhajan-rahasya. You know mate, sometimes I forget the greatness of true sources of mercy such as Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura. Maybe I should pray to Gurudeva more in my trial of faith? He knows the truth.

Bhajan-rahasya Chapter 1 text 15

Srimad Bhagavatam (10.14.4) condemns the path of non-devotion:

O Lord, devotional service unto you is the main source of all kinds of auspiciousness. Those who give up this path only to cultivate jnana will simply undergo hard work, suffer pain and achieve difficulty, just as the only gain of a person who beats empty husks is hard work, not rice.

It's a long road Theistji. Good to be able to vocalize internal thoughts and reach a constructive conclusion. Your well-wishes and honesty are appreciated.

Hari Hari!

ps. Bhajan-rahasya text 17

Padma purana states:

A person who even once chants the two syllables ha and ri easily attains liberation.

Cheers;)