IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohit3312

Please help us --need your inputs and advise

Rate this topic

Namaste ji,

First of all ,i am Sorry for writing such a long message with my concerns and queries.The main reason behind asking the queries this way is to earnestly request you all for inputs from you whenever you are able to make out sometime .

Also,we got in touch with different astrologers personally.Some astrologers said...the time is very bad,some said its not like that,etc.

So we got fully confused and asking here for inputs and any advise for us ,would always be grateful to u.

Personal Details and Brief happenings in the past 6 months:-

I work as a Software Engineer from last 4 years in the same company where i first joined.SINCE last 6 months,things are just going from bad to worse.

1. ***FINANCIALLY also ,ITS WORSE NOW BECAUSE I almost HAVE LOST ALL MY earnings.I JUST CANT CONTROL the EXPENSES AT ALL NOW BECAUSE OF SO MANY PROBLEMS AND UNEXPECTED expenses COME UP OFTEN.Plus,I AM IN GREAT DEBT FROM ALL SIDES...BANK LOAN,BORROWED MONEY FROM COLLEAGUES,ETC.
  2. Anything which i hope and even get the surety about getting that,i find at the last moment I never get that.For example,I was assured about a year ago(Feb-March' -2007) with 100% surety that I would be going for a 6 months work assignment abroad either by the end of 2007 or max by January 08.But my luck is bad that even after getting things ready,--One day later on, i am informed that I would not be going for this assignment and thats it.
  3. In addition to that,in any work which i start,MANY unexpected work related issues gets come up and also it gets delayed the most which has brought my capabilities under scanner in the company.All these issues are just happening one after the other and i feel like i am a looser and wont get anything even though.So need your advise on our life and how will my career life be and financial condition will improve or not ?I wanted to shift my job put not getting good options also.
And in personal life,i am engaged to a girl who is presently in B SC 3rd year.We have planned to get married in 2009 by the blessings of ALMIGHTY GOD and you all.
  1. ***Even things are not going any good with her.Recently, Her health is not well and suffering, for which she wasnt able to study and hence the 2nd YEAR FINAL EXAMS dint go well at all.*****Today i am feeling very bad...because She is suffering much now. Her Hameoglobin percentage and blood pressure has fallen so low that she fell un-consiouscess in the road from college.It was such a bad incident.My sad part is I stay so far from her that i just cant go all of a sudden to see her in this distress.Thats why we are really very sad,tensed and worried that the time isn't going good at all.We are now so much worried that we just pray to GOD..that all her papers get cleared.Everything of our future life depends on after she completes her present studies first.
  2. Even regarding our marriage fix,we were facing problems from our Family side .As these marriage problems were getting little lesser,but after that..all the other problems in the above lines have started in our life.

we want to humbly request you for advise,predictions,inputs that when will my Professional life and financial condition improve a little at least?

Also,how will our personal marriage life for both of us?

We would always be very grateful to you all for your advise and

suggestions

Thanks and Have a great day

--Rohit

--

************ ********* ********* PERSONAL DETAILS***** *****

Personal Details

Gender Male

Birth Date ----18 September, 1979

Birth Time -----17:35

Birth Place:---- HATIKIRA(Nearest Town--KARIMGANJ (STATE-ASSAM) )

Gender Female

Birth Date--- 06 March, 1985

Birth Time ---19:15

Birth Place ---SHILLONG,MEGHALAYA

Respected Gurujis,

Please correct me if the message i have posted is very big or if i have asked many questions.I am very new to this forum,so i would be grateful if you all correct me any mistakes from my side.

Thanks

-rohit

Namaste ji,

First of all ,i am Sorry for writing such a long message with my concerns and queries.The main reason behind asking the queries this way is to earnestly request you all for inputs from you whenever you are able to make out sometime .

Also,we got in touch with different astrologers personally.Some astrologers said...the time is very bad,some said its not like that,etc.

So we got fully confused and asking here for inputs and any advise for us ,would always be grateful to u.

Personal Details and Brief happenings in the past 6 months:-

I work as a Software Engineer from last 4 years in the same company where i first joined.SINCE last 6 months,things are just going from bad to worse.

1. ***FINANCIALLY also ,ITS WORSE NOW BECAUSE I almost HAVE LOST ALL MY earnings.I JUST CANT CONTROL the EXPENSES AT ALL NOW BECAUSE OF SO MANY PROBLEMS AND UNEXPECTED expenses COME UP OFTEN.Plus,I AM IN GREAT DEBT FROM ALL SIDES...BANK LOAN,BORROWED MONEY FROM COLLEAGUES,ETC.
  2. Anything which i hope and even get the surety about getting that,i find at the last moment I never get that.For example,I was assured about a year ago(Feb-March' -2007) with 100% surety that I would be going for a 6 months work assignment abroad either by the end of 2007 or max by January 08.But my luck is bad that even after getting things ready,--One day later on, i am informed that I would not be going for this assignment and thats it.
  3. In addition to that,in any work which i start,MANY unexpected work related issues gets come up and also it gets delayed the most which has brought my capabilities under scanner in the company.All these issues are just happening one after the other and i feel like i am a looser and wont get anything even though.So need your advise on our life and how will my career life be and financial condition will improve or not ?I wanted to shift my job put not getting good options also.
And in personal life,i am engaged to a girl who is presently in B SC 3rd year.We have planned to get married in 2009 by the blessings of ALMIGHTY GOD and you all.
  1. ***Even things are not going any good with her.Recently, Her health is not well and suffering, for which she wasnt able to study and hence the 2nd YEAR FINAL EXAMS dint go well at all.*****Today i am feeling very bad...because She is suffering much now. Her Hameoglobin percentage and blood pressure has fallen so low that she fell un-consiouscess in the road from college.It was such a bad incident.My sad part is I stay so far from her that i just cant go all of a sudden to see her in this distress.Thats why we are really very sad,tensed and worried that the time isn't going good at all.We are now so much worried that we just pray to GOD..that all her papers get cleared.Everything of our future life depends on after she completes her present studies first.
  2. Even regarding our marriage fix,we were facing problems from our Family side .As these marriage problems were getting little lesser,but after that..all the other problems in the above lines have started in our life.

we want to humbly request you for advise,predictions,inputs that when will my Professional life and financial condition improve a little at least?

Also,how will our personal marriage life for both of us?

We would always be very grateful to you all for your advise and

suggestions

Thanks and Have a great day

--Rohit

--

************ ********* ********* PERSONAL DETAILS***** *****

Personal Details

Gender Male

Birth Date ----18 September, 1979

Birth Time -----17:35

Birth Place:---- HATIKIRA(Nearest Town--KARIMGANJ (STATE-ASSAM) )

Gender Female

Birth Date--- 06 March, 1985

Birth Time ---19:15

Birth Place ---SHILLONG,MEGHALAYA