IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shreya

Can somebody help me out?(Urgent)

Rate this topic

My family is facing very worst situation due to my brother, my mother is not feeling well lost one week and she is crying always, Can anybody suggest some remedy to get out from this situation? Our problem is my brother is fallen love with one girl and he is saying he is going to marry that girl. Will there any chance that he could come out from that and will he be ready for arranged marriage?

My brother's birth details:

Date of birth : December-31-1979

Time of birth : 9.05 PM

Place of birth : Chennai

He completed his Under graduation on 2000 May and completed his Master degree on 2004 May.

I would really appreciate if somebody analyse his chart and suggest some remedy.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Dear Deepaji,

Thanks for your immediate reply, the problem with that girl is, she is from different cast and from different state, she is staying near to our home ,for some reason my mother do not like her family, I do not know what is the exact reason. Now a days my mother only doing two things crying and praying.

She is thinking that if he marry that girl his life won't be good.

What is his chart showing? his life will be good if he marry that girl? if so then I can talk with my mother and I can compromise her.

We all expect the good life to our brother.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Dear Shreya,

Lord of 5th in lagna in parivartana with lagnesh, aspecting 7th house of marriage points towards love marriage. He should get married by Nov 2008 only, after which there might be a gap of atleast one year. Your brother keeps his mother on a pedestal at heart! But love is blind. Kindly try to balance your mother's emotions. There are chances he will marry that girl.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

Thanks again for your immediate response, as you said he is so good and love our parents, now the cold war is going between him and my mother.

I also want to know is there any possibility that he married that girl already? because the rumour which we heard is he did register marriage with that girl on January 2008. But he strongly disagree with that and he says with out our permission he never do anything and I am not like that.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

> Dear Sir,

> I have furnished my info below.

> > TIME OF BIRTH : 04:00 AM

> > DATE OF BIRTH : 30-dec-1983

> > PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : ambala, Haryana, India

> > SEX : Male

> >

> > Your current status : Service

> > Educational background : Engineering

> > Work Industry and current salary.: Software and 15000

> >

> > Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

>phase of 2002-2003 stomach poblems,low confidence,urine problems all related with stomach

> jun 2007 - passed degree

> 3 aug 2007 - Secured IT job

>24 sep join wipro

>

>

> > Family background

> > Father : Govt emplyee

> > Mother : house wive

> > sister : younger only 1 sister no brother

>

> >

> > The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

> > accuracy.

>

> My question is:

please do tell me which stones are best suited to me and about my career aspects.and wealthtoo.I am smart and fair guy will i get good and beautyfull wife,and will i have love marriage or arrange and when.please help me with these queries as there are so many astrologers who misguided me so many times..I spent so much money on them but no one give me the satisfied answers.

please reply me on my mail also..

its tarun.kumar2@wipro.com

Dear Shreya,

Its quite probable that he might have married the girl already but you cannot take this as a final judgement at all. The best logical and astrological course to follow is to ask your mother to accept the alliance on the sole condition of marriage taking place only next year. In this way, you will be relieving both the parties and avoiding arguments. Time will either make your mother resign to his wishes, or there is a possibility that your brother will get over the relationship.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thank you so much Deepaji. You have done great help to our family and reduced our pain. We leave everything to God and wait for one more year to get the solution for this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

> Dear Sir,

> I have furnished my info below.

> > TIME OF BIRTH : 04:00 AM

> > DATE OF BIRTH : 30-dec-1983

> > PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : ambala, Haryana, India

> > SEX : Male

> >

> > Your current status : Service

> > Educational background : Engineering

> > Work Industry and current salary.: Software and 15000

> >

> > Major events ( Good and Bad ) of your life which you remember

>phase of 2002-2003 stomach poblems,low confidence,urine problems all related with stomach

> jun 2007 - passed degree

> 3 aug 2007 - Secured IT job

>24 sep join wipro

>

>

> > Family background

> > Father : Govt emplyee

> > Mother : house wive

> > sister : younger only 1 sister no brother

>

> >

> > The information is required to crosscheck the birth details and its

> > accuracy.

>

> My question is:

please do tell me which stones are best suited to me and about my career aspects.and wealthtoo.I am smart and fair guy will i get good and beautyfull wife,and will i have love marriage or arrange and when.please help me with these queries as there are so many astrologers who misguided me so many times..I spent so much money on them but no one give me the satisfied answers.

please reply me on my mail also..

its tarun.kumar2@wipro.com

ur lagna & rashi is libra,sat exalted

try blue sapphire(neelam) 5 carats in silver in middle finger

wear emerald 7 carats or green tourmaline 7carats in gold in little finger

Shreya Ji,

The chances of your brother marrying his lady love are very bleak.Her parents will not agree for this match.This tension you may face is upto Oct 2008.Rahu in lagna is the reason for this odd behaviour.6th lord and 7th lord Shani in 2nd also causes these conflicts in the home front during its Antardasa which is upto Oct 2008.

Pray/Puja to Rahu and Shani in any temple nearby , in his name,gotra and nakshtra on Saturdays to get relief .

From November 2008 your family situation becomes normal and his marriage also takes place.

Your mom will be ok soon and ask her not to take serious of this and spoil her health.

with best wishes,

USR

Shreya Ji,

The chances of your brother marrying his lady love are very bleak.Her parents will not agree for this match.This tension you may face is upto Oct 2008.Rahu in lagna is the reason for this odd behaviour.6th lord and 7th lord Shani in 2nd also causes these conflicts in the home front during its Antardasa which is upto Oct 2008.

Pray/Puja to Rahu and Shani in any temple nearby , in his name,gotra and nakshtra on Saturdays to get relief .

From November 2008 your family situation becomes normal and his marriage also takes place.

Your mom will be ok soon and ask her not to take serious of this and spoil her health.

with best wishes,

USR

<!-- / message -->

Thanks USRji, I will inform my mother to do this pooja every saturday, Sorry for my delayed response. Even he respects our parents, he is not listening them in this matter, he is very stong in his decision. It seems that girl's parents are giving full support to them. Thanks for your advise , I will ask my mother to do this pooja.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Namaste Sir,

MY NAME IS MANI SHANKAR,

DATE OF BIRTH : 23-02-1985

PLACE OF BIRTH : VISHAKAPATNAM

TIME OF BIRTH : 16:11:00

I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF MY LIFE

REGARDING MONEY,PROFESSION,HOUSE AND MANY MORE

PLEAZE GIVE THE DETAILS OF MY YOGAS , GOOD PERIOD'S AND

BAD PERIOD'S IN LIFE....

THANKING YOU,

MANI SHANKAR.

Namaste Sir,

MY NAME IS MANI SHANKAR,

MY BROTHER NAME IS CHAKRAVARTY

HIS DETAILS

DATE OF BIRTH : 31-07-1980

PLACE OF BIRTH : RAZAM

TIME OF BIRTH : 4:10:00

I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF HIS LIFE

AND WHEN HE WILL GET MARRIED

ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE WORRIED ABOUT HIS MARRAGE.

THANKING YOU,

MANI SHANKAR.