IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rajanca

Please take a look and guide me deep usr ji deep ji tech ji and all the gurus!

Rate this topic

My date of birth is july 18th 1979 time 12:22 pm

name Rajan Pathak!

My birth place windsor ontario canada

I just wanted to know what u see in the future for me right now im trying to get into law enforcement and just trying to make my body strong and athletic for it by training boxing wrestling kickboxing ect. Maybe im going to look to get into an actual fighting tournament or match down the road when im in good shape. I just wanted to know what u see in the future for me thats all guru ji.

And im still single guru ji the indian girls here are way to complicated and i dont think ill ever fall inlove with one. They act like there gods gift to the earth. Im going to give it some more time and see if I can find anyone if not im just going to india and getting married and thanx guru ji.

Can u guys help me out somehow?

Rajan Pathak

You are born in Krittika Star -2nd pada.Lagna is Virgo (kanya).Moon is exalted and Sun is vargottam in 11th with Budhatitya yoga and with Guru the 4th and 7th lord.Lagna is Vargottama.In D-10 your 10th lord Mercury is in his own house with Jupitor(Guru).Your Atma karaka Mars who is third lord is in Bhagya stana 9th with exalted 11th lord Moon in the house of Venus.

You can have a nice body buildup.

You will be successful in Law-enforcement Jobs.

You may not succeed in Native Indian NRI girl love affairs,but a foreign girl love affair is possible,but don't go for it.

You get desi girl arranged by parents as good as NRI girl.

Rahu in 12th keeps you in Canada.You are in Rahu Maha dasa.

Pray Shani and Rahu regularly and don't wear pure black dresses or blue and black stones in your ring. Be pious on Saturdays.

Ask Deepa Ji for remedies for Shani and Rahu.

with best wishes,

USR