IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
son_of_erin2000

trying to find a sponsor

Rate this topic

Dear devotees,

This may come as awkwardly to you as it’s for me. They say materials don’t buy happiness and though its true but right now I am in a situation where I wish to have been more of a materialistic person.

I don’t want your money but I am in dire need of someone’s help, someone who lives in USA specifically.

I have been married for 4 years now and have been living away from my wife because of financial reason, anyways we are at the last stages of our immigrant visa and I need a joint sponsor to help me complete this task. A joint sponsor will basically work as god parent on papers, I don’t need your money and I will be the main sponsor, just that I need to show past 3 years of tax returns but I only have 2007’s tax return paper.

I have got only 5 weeks to left before I can submit these papers and I am trying every other resource I can to get some help, so if you think you can help please let me know, my email address is joethomashall (at) gmail.com .

Hari Bol